Windows 10: This would be nice . . .

Discus and support This would be nice . . . in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JerryD123#, May 15, 2022.

1. This would be nice . . .

My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here. Shows you, what I found.I have everything, backed up. On USB drives.But to be able, to back backup. Right on this computer.That would be, nice! And I do have, a large hard drive.If I go to, "This PC" It shows me, all the drives.But nothing, about backups? Please, tell me.How to get, to this screen?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry

:)

JerryD123#, May 15, 2022
  2. MesPia Win User

Nice if Start screen "remembered" its position

This is not really a problem to be solved now, but a suggestion to Microsoft for a future update or version of Windows.

It would be nice if the Start screen remembered its position. For example, if I open the Start screen and scroll down to those applications that start with the letter "W", the next time I open the Start screen, it reverts back to displaying the top of the
    list. It would be nice if it "remembered" I was on "W" and opened at that position.

MesPia, May 15, 2022
  3. raptori Win User
    Leadtek GeForce GTX 285

nice review and nice card but don't you think that games list need to be updated cause I'm sure that who own this card won't use it to play the game list provided in TPU review ..... after all it's only a suggestion ...... thanks.

raptori, May 15, 2022
  4. This would be nice . . .

what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink This would be nice . . . ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, May 15, 2022
Thema:

This would be nice . . .

1. This would be nice . . . - Similar Threads - nice

2. Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-: In principle I like the new Phone Link app a lot. The ability to see the phone's screen and use its apps on the laptop or use the laptop's keyboard to text and for entry into phone apps would be brillant. I would like to use it much more! But unfortunately it is next to...
  3. Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-: In principle I like the new Phone Link app a lot. The ability to see the phone's screen and use its apps on the laptop or use the laptop's keyboard to text and for entry into phone apps would be brillant. I would like to use it much more! But unfortunately it is next to...
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar Sound Icon and Quick Settings Menu Not Playing Nice with Sound .wav's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Sound Icon and Quick Settings Menu Not Playing Nice with Sound .wav's: Don't think this one has been asked before as I can't find anything on it.After going through all troubleshooting steps I could in relation to getting rid of a ripping type sound + audible pop when adjusting the volume slider accessible via the Taskbar sound icon I have found...
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar Sound Icon and Quick Settings Menu Not Playing Nice with Sound .wav's

Windows 11 Taskbar Sound Icon and Quick Settings Menu Not Playing Nice with Sound .wav's: Don't think this one has been asked before as I can't find anything on it.After going through all troubleshooting steps I could in relation to getting rid of a ripping type sound + audible pop when adjusting the volume slider accessible via the Taskbar sound icon I have found...
  6. Hello! My gf has been having BSOD issued for a while and help would be nice.

Hello! My gf has been having BSOD issued for a while and help would be nice.: She's got a lenovo legion t5 26amr5. The powersupply has been upgraded and we've already tried reinstalling all the network and similair drivers. She uses a streamdeck XL, Elgato HD60 capture card, Steelseries apex 3 keyboard.For the past few days she's been getting random...
  7. Hello! My gf has been having BSOD issued for a while and help would be nice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! My gf has been having BSOD issued for a while and help would be nice.: She's got a lenovo legion t5 26amr5. The powersupply has been upgraded and we've already tried reinstalling all the network and similair drivers. She uses a streamdeck XL, Elgato HD60 capture card, Steelseries apex 3 keyboard.For the past few days she's been getting random...
  8. Microsoft gave us dark right click context menus on the Chrome/Edge taskbar. Unity. Nice.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft gave us dark right click context menus on the Chrome/Edge taskbar. Unity. Nice.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kingofallnorway [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ybt214/microsoft_gave_us_dark_right_click_context_menus/
  9. Can ANY laptop make Microsoft Photos Rock? OR maximum photos for a nice time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can ANY laptop make Microsoft Photos Rock? OR maximum photos for a nice time?: Photos is a clunky, steam-powered farm tractor. Why? Well, do you ever get that disposition where you look outside, see the sky is blue, birds 'a chirpin' causing you to be both grateful for the moment, yet reminisce about sweet memories when you captured the past in a pic?...
  10. Can ANY laptop make Microsoft Photos Rock? OR maximum photos for a nice time?

Can ANY laptop make Microsoft Photos Rock? OR maximum photos for a nice time?: Photos is a clunky, steam-powered farm tractor. Why? Well, do you ever get that disposition where you look outside, see the sky is blue, birds 'a chirpin' causing you to be both grateful for the moment, yet reminisce about sweet memories when you captured the past in a pic?...