Windows 10: this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.

Discus and support this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why dell do not solve this Shet coming in my scream... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alireza Barzegar, Feb 25, 2024.

1. this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.

why dell do not solve this Shet coming in my scream

:)

Alireza Barzegar, Feb 25, 2024

2. Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN>EXE - Bad Image error message

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Furthermore, a bad Image error occurs if there's an interruption to the system process or a corrupted file that affects the system. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool. It's a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows
    system files and restore corrupted files.

You may also check the answer from Andre Da Costa in this
    thread
    regarding Hidden Window: CNQMMAIN.EXE - Bad Image error message.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Windows Anniversary Update Fail now have .exe bad images

Hi Brandi,

To better assist you, we suggest that you try to re-install your graphic driver. To do this, please follow the step-by-step instructions on this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 25, 2024
  4. this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.

[Title of game].exe - Bad Image

Hi,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error: ''payday2_win32_release.exe -Bad Image'' when you're trying to open the game. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more details. Kindly answer the following
    questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help you remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.

1. this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it. - Similar Threads - xboxpcappft exe bad

2. this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.: why dell do not solve this Shet coming in my scream https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-xboxpcappftexe-bad-image-constantly-in-my/d6d96fb9-94d5-41ef-aa6c-79641099bd93
  3. this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this xboxpcappft.exe-bad image constantly in my scream do not know how to get rid of it.: why dell do not solve this Shet coming in my scream https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-xboxpcappftexe-bad-image-constantly-in-my/d6d96fb9-94d5-41ef-aa6c-79641099bd93
  4. How do I fix ctfmon exe - Bad Image?

How do I fix ctfmon exe - Bad Image?: I just opened my laptop and this thing pop out and it says ctfmon.exe - Bad ImageC:\Windows\system32\InputService.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  5. how do you get rid of local bridge-bad image??

how do you get rid of local bridge-bad image??: how do you get rid of local bridge-bad image?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-local-bridge-bad-image/270f6632-351f-415f-9e21-e216a7c9a548
  6. How do I get rid of Bad Image Error 0xc000012f?

How do I get rid of Bad Image Error 0xc000012f?: I've been getting bad image errors 0xc000012f when launching many apps and games, and I've tried all solutions I could find on Google. I've tried updating windows, scanning and fixing the C: Drive, checking for disk errors, running system file checker returns error "Windows...
  7. Can't get rid of Bad Image error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't get rid of Bad Image error.: My PC has never had a problem quite like this one. All of a sudden today I started getting bad image errors when trying to launch apps. I can't use anything other than Google Chrome at the moment. I've done some research about this problem, and it seems that most people with...
  8. How do I get rid of the Startpage image on my desktop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of the Startpage image on my desktop?: How do I get rid of the Startpage image on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-startpage-image-on-my/ca59d976-d2ec-4800-9e5d-048dca13ee20
  9. splwow64.exe - Bad Image

splwow64.exe - Bad Image: I have an splwow64.ex - Bad Image error that pops up every time I attempt to print or really do anything on the computer. I cannot close the box and it will not let me print or even shut my computer down. Please help....
  10. ???.exe - Bad image

???.exe - Bad image: When trying to install a program, I get a pop up window "Windows\System32\DNSAPI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error". How to fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-bad-image/e6a912d0-052e-4d57-b2ef-addf81cc1365