Windows 10: Thought I could get some help on this sub - CK550 not working at startup

Discus and support Thought I could get some help on this sub - CK550 not working at startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/CinusPT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e58sfj/thought_i_could_get_some_help_on_this_sub_ck550/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CinusPT, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:12 PM.

1. Thought I could get some help on this sub - CK550 not working at startup

2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

3. Sub, Sub forums

I was thinking that maybe we could, since we've had it done with "graphic's cards", that we could have sub forums for other things like "motherboard & memory", "over clocking & cooling"

Like for Motherboard & Memory it would be something like

Motherboard
    • AMD
    • Intel

Ram:

• DDR
    • DDR2
    • DDR3
    • Sodimm....
    Then with Overclocking & Cooling

Overclocking:
    • Overclocking System
    • Overclocking Graphic Card

Cooling:
    • Air Cooling
    • Water Cooling
    I know that some stuff my not get enough traffic to make the "sub forum". Just thought it would be a better "user friendly" for people not known to use this site..

4. Arul_D Win User

Thought I could get some help on this sub - CK550 not working at startup

sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Thema:

Thought I could get some help on this sub - CK550 not working at startup

1. Thought I could get some help on this sub - CK550 not working at startup - Similar Threads - Thought help sub

2. Could someone help clarify some things for me please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could someone help clarify some things for me please?: I’ve got a new pc I’m building arriving today, and I do not own any copy of Windows. I was told i could download the software here onto a flash drive. I have done that, yet I’m apprehensive because nowhere did I have to pay, or get a licensing code or anything. Mind you the...
  3. Can I get some help please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I get some help please?: For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and blames me. It is not fair at all. Many different versions on many different computers and all have problems after problems. My biggest...
  4. Can I get some help please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can I get some help please?: For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and blames me. It is not fair at all. Many different versions on many different computers and all have problems after problems. My biggest...
  5. i need some help

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need some help: my brightness controls aren't working all of them actually please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-some-help/eb1d1589-de12-43e8-8f02-7fdd64954109
  6. I Did something that I thought would help and now I need help getting rid of it.

I Did something that I thought would help and now I need help getting rid of it.: (I'm running on Win 10 btw) Alright, so I am a frequent charger and my laptop asked me if I wanted to limit my charging to 60%, to which I said yes as it would keep my battery life long. And that worked for me until it came to travel. I now regret my decision and want to...
  7. I need some help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some help.: So, I saw a ad that I clicked on. After, as soon that I saw some coding appearing and a Microsoft Alert logo, I immediately clicked off the page. Was that the right thing to do, or should I have used Task Manager to close it? What should I do now?...
  8. Get Help not working

Get Help not working: Whenever I click Get Help on Windows 10 Pro, it comes out chat page but shuts off, as cannot run, seems blocked. So how to fix this or reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-not-working/89665bd2-cfd5-4f80-9c13-d012746c1b01
  9. Could use some help with background colors

Could use some help with background colors: hey guys, one of the pc's with Windows 10 on, when opening settings has a gray background instead of white and it seems i cannot alter this. Anyone with suggestions to change this background please? thanks Jeff 13828
  10. Can I get some help on user accounts?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I get some help on user accounts?: Hello. This thread will be a bundle of mistakes. But bear with my I need your help. Ok. So I wanted to play with some friends on xbox so I logged into my xbox account on my dad's computer. It changed the WHOLE windows account, all the files were still there. My dad told...