Windows 10: Thought I could get some help on this sub - CK550 not working at startup

Discus and support Thought I could get some help on this sub - CK550 not working at startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/CinusPT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e58sfj/thought_i_could_get_some_help_on_this_sub_ck550/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CinusPT, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Thought I could get some help on this sub - CK550 not working at startup

/u/CinusPT, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Sub, Sub forums

I was thinking that maybe we could, since we've had it done with "graphic's cards", that we could have sub forums for other things like "motherboard & memory", "over clocking & cooling"

Like for Motherboard & Memory it would be something like

Motherboard
    • AMD
    • Intel

Ram:

• DDR
    • DDR2
    • DDR3
    • Sodimm....
    Then with Overclocking & Cooling

Overclocking:
    • Overclocking System
    • Overclocking Graphic Card

Cooling:
    • Air Cooling
    • Water Cooling
    I know that some stuff my not get enough traffic to make the "sub forum". Just thought it would be a better "user friendly" for people not known to use this site..

Cold Storm, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Thought I could get some help on this sub - CK550 not working at startup

sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Arul_D, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Thought I could get some help on this sub - CK550 not working at startup

1. Thought I could get some help on this sub - CK550 not working at startup - Similar Threads - Thought help sub

2. Could I get some help with a memory error on a new build?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could I get some help with a memory error on a new build?: My System:RTX 4080Intel 14900k32 gigs of RAMDirectX 12Running 4K at 144hz, noHDR no raytracingIt is brand new, and there is not much software on it, other than steam and a few games. So far no other issues with other games.The Issue:When I play Battlefield 2042 I am getting...
  3. Could I get some help with a memory error on a new build?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could I get some help with a memory error on a new build?: My System:RTX 4080Intel 14900k32 gigs of RAMDirectX 12Running 4K at 144hz, noHDR no raytracingIt is brand new, and there is not much software on it, other than steam and a few games. So far no other issues with other games.The Issue:When I play Battlefield 2042 I am getting...
  4. Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?: It's a new tablet that we just got and it can't connect to our home router, it says " can't connect to this network" when I try to connect it. It does however work when I connect it to my father's computer's hotspot. I tried to download all possible update but still nothing....
  5. Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?

Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?: It's a new tablet that we just got and it can't connect to our home router, it says " can't connect to this network" when I try to connect it. It does however work when I connect it to my father's computer's hotspot. I tried to download all possible update but still nothing....
  6. Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Could I get some help here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could I get some help here?: So earlier today I went to go sign into my laptop - I wasn’t really paying attention, and I got the PIN wrong a few times, then it basically locked up my computer. The bad thing is - I don’t know my password - only my PIN. So I decided to wait out the two hours it said, but...
  8. Could I get some help here?

Could I get some help here?: So earlier today I went to go sign into my laptop - I wasn’t really paying attention, and I got the PIN wrong a few times, then it basically locked up my computer. The bad thing is - I don’t know my password - only my PIN. So I decided to wait out the two hours it said, but...
  9. Could I get help with a factory reset?

Could I get help with a factory reset?: My friend gifted me her tablet but it is connected to her company. She forgot her credentials to login. I tried the hold shift key and press the power button to restart but I also don’t have the recovery key. Is there anyway to reset the whole thing and have it disconnect...
  10. If I could get some help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I could get some help: I changed motherboard recently and I am wondering if anyone has any advice as to if I could get it onto my pc from my old motherboard or if will have to purchase a new key? submitted by /u/Dr-Ludwig07 [link] [comments]...