Windows 10: Thoughts about system file corruption?

Discus and support Thoughts about system file corruption? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since joining this forum several months ago I've noticed many instances where SFC is needed to repair system files including my own. I am curious to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SoFine409, Nov 14, 2015.

1. SoFine409 Win User

Thoughts about system file corruption?

Since joining this forum several months ago I've noticed many instances where SFC is needed to repair system files including my own. I am curious to see a discussion about what may cause these issues. Please weigh in with your opinions/experiences/thoughts.

:)

SoFine409, Nov 14, 2015

2. After I thought about it

After upgrading to Windows10 and then rolling back to Windows 8.1 my laptop automatically upgraded to windows 10 again when it downloaded it's usual automatic updates. I don't like it and I want stay with 8.1 until Microsoft works out the bugs. If my computer
    downloads and upgrades to windows 10 again I'll have no choice but to recover it using my recovery partition, unless I disable the automatic updates entirely.

R(hunyady)1, Nov 14, 2015
  3. After I thought about it

I downloaded the win 10 upgrade...then i discovered that any streaming material came through as nothing but a green screen...audio was fine but no picture...so i wrote microsoft for an answer and in the meantime rolled my laptop back to 8.1...however after
    seeing all the posts about all the problems EVERY body was having with the 10 upgrade I'm thinking i night just wait til ms gets their collective sh#sh#t together before i trust my pc with their so called upgrade...unless they can convince me why win 10 is
    such a good idea...any thoughts?

zeroequalsone, Nov 14, 2015
Thema:

Thoughts about system file corruption?

1. Thoughts about system file corruption? - Similar Threads - Thoughts system file

2. Corrupted system files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted system files: Hello, i have recently fallen into a problem with my windows 10 operating system. It all started when i wanted to factory reset my windows, because i had problems with windows updates, it always reverted the changes. I started the factory reset process, but that didnt work...
  3. System file corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System file corrupted: how to reinstall WINNET.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-file-corrupted/3798dd57-3e78-48ba-8977-7fa973e634e2
  4. System corrupted files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System corrupted files: can anyone help me my pc keep showing this error message "The application was unable to start corrrectly 0x c00000050" i tried using sfc and dism but the corrupted file cant fix by those two...
  5. System Files Corrupt

System Files Corrupt: at very first it was a power cut during which no file writing task was happening and after that windows boot into automatic recovery and then into something what looked similar to CHKDSK /f note :i recently tried a unsuccessful*1,look at bottom install of MYSQL 5.1.33which...
  6. Corrupt system files

Corrupt system files: How do i fix offline corrupted files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupt-system-files/8c02b92f-706b-4dbb-aed9-335c1198172e
  7. Corrupted System Files

Corrupted System Files: Windows version: 1909 10.0.18363.836 System language is Czech, applications' language is English US Story: Got a transient error notification message while gaming, it asked me if I want to fix it, I had clicked yes, closed every running program and waited for some time....
  8. Corrupt system files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupt system files: I ran sfc \scannow and it found corrupt system files but could not repair all of them. How can I get the other corrupt files repaired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupt-system-files/db466317-c856-4ed5-af3b-e423e81e98da"
  9. Corrupted system files????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupted system files????: I use windows 10 on hp laptop and yesterday when I went to shut it down it said it was updating. When I turned it on today, it started the setup with cortana assist where you put in your country and keyboard information.... It has the option 'or even better, use an online...
  10. Corrupted System Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted System Files: Hi Microsoft, how can I fix corrupted system files? please help. seems like the commands I got didn't work out tho[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-system-files/70851cc4-93f2-4517-b107-6c6552d5c9cc"