Windows 10: Thoughts on 360 Total Security

Discus and support Thoughts on 360 Total Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am not familiar with this software at all, so I wanted to see what the community thought about it. I see they have an all-in-one as well as an... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DeaconFrost, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Thoughts on 360 Total Security

I am not familiar with this software at all, so I wanted to see what the community thought about it. I see they have an all-in-one as well as an AV-only product. I'm always on the lookout for useful (free) utilities for all the family and friend computers I end up supporting. Would this be a valid contender, or should I back away slowly and act like I didn't ask.

360 Total Security | Download Free Antivirus for PC

:)

DeaconFrost, Nov 17, 2015

2. 360 TOTAL SECURITY

WOKE UP ONE MORNING EARLY BOOTED UP OLD BETSEY HERE AND THERE IN FRONT OF ME WAS 360 TOTAL SECURITY. I JUST ASSUMED IT WAS PART OF MICROSOFTS UPDATES SO THOUGHT NO MORE ABOUT IT. AT THE TIME THESE UPDATES WERE GIVEN TO US WITHOUT NOTICE I BELIEVE MANY THOUGHT
    MICROSOFT WAS ITS SPONSOR. WHO IS THE CULPRIT BEHIND THE 360 TOTAL SECURITY? IS IT WORTH KEEPING AFTER LOOSING THE DEFENDER PROTECTION I BECAME A LITTLE CONCERNED. THATS IT FOR ME.

HELP!! HELP!!

FrankConrad, Nov 17, 2015
  3. k_t_user Win User
    Unable to uninstall a program from Windows 10

Did a search and found the following:

First folder contains 360 Total Security : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\360 Security Center

It basically has a shortcut and and an uninstall.

Second folder contains 360 Total Security ;
    C:\Windows.old\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\360 Security Center

Nothing. Its an empty folder.

Third folder contains 360 Total Security ; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AV

Contains an upgrade file.

Fourth file is another short cut. Location. Total Security folder I guess.

"C:\Users\User\antiv stuff\360\Total Security\QHSafeMain.exe"

k_t_user, Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

Thoughts on 360 Total Security

1. Thoughts on 360 Total Security - Similar Threads - Thoughts 360 Total

2. Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.: Сегодня днем я пришел после школы.Я включил компьютер зашел в игру, и заметил что видеокарта начала сильно греться, хотя еще вчера такого не было.Я решил проверить свой компьютер через антивирусник виндовс и увидел что там находится антивирусник 360 total security! Я пытался...
  3. Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.: Сегодня днем я пришел после школы.Я включил компьютер зашел в игру, и заметил что видеокарта начала сильно греться, хотя еще вчера такого не было.Я решил проверить свой компьютер через антивирусник виндовс и увидел что там находится антивирусник 360 total security! Я пытался...
  4. Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Deleting 360 Total Security

Deleting 360 Total Security: Hi Community, I have seen quite a few 'can't delete 360 total security'. You cannot delete a running program. Remedy: Start -> Control Panel -> Administration -> Admin Tools -> Services, or Type "Services" into Cortana and press Enter. Search for 360 Total Security....
  6. 360 total security issue?

360 total security issue?: Hi, I recently find out the newest version of 360 total security delete the newest version of windows 10 update to a security breach.I recommand uninstall the 360 total security and redownload the newest update of windows 10.360 total security have delete microsoft...
  7. 360 total security been treaten?

360 total security been treaten?: Hi, I recently find out the newest version of 360 total security delete the newest version of windows 10 update to a security breach.Its seem like the company get treaten by china government to do that.I recommand uninstall the 360 total security and redownload the newest...
  8. 360 Security Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    360 Security Center: A Chinese version of 360 Security Center suddenly appeared on my computer. I did not knowingly install it. Now it has taken over Windows Defender and is causing constant trouble. I tried to uninstall it, but it would not allow it. Windows Support tried to, but the App just...
  9. bitdefender total security

bitdefender total security: I have tried installing Bitdefender total security 2014 from both disk and from there website. It does not seem to want to work yet. does anyone have the same problem? i shall continue using malwarebytes which i shall buy full next year after my BD subs are finished in...
  10. How do you remove 360 Total Security?

How do you remove 360 Total Security?: I tried this on my tablet and it was working good. So then I installed it on my laptop. In a few weeks, I started having problems with my tablet. Strange pop ups and notices. Used Wise Uninstaller to remove 360. Thought it worked until I started getting messages from 360...