Windows 10: Thoughts on Alienware r11

Discus and support Thoughts on Alienware r11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm thinking about getting back into gaming after not playing for many years. I'm interested in COD Warzone and I'm looking at the Alienware r11. I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SoFine409, Jun 18, 2020.

1. SoFine409 Win User

Thoughts on Alienware r11

I'm thinking about getting back into gaming after not playing for many years. I'm interested in COD Warzone and I'm looking at the Alienware r11. I'd like to hear any feedback that anyone has about the brand. I thought briefly about building a PC but since I've never built one before the learning curve would definitely be steep. I'd rather just devote my time to learning the game. Comment are welcome.

:)

SoFine409, Jun 18, 2020
  2. TIGR Win User

Micro Center Alienware Case

It's definitely a step too close for me. *Laugh :laugh:

I'm not too impressed with the design.

3. Micro Center Alienware Case

Isn't owning Alienware stuff being one step away from owning a Mac? *Laugh :laugh:

DonInKansas, Jun 18, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Alienware Area 51 m15x BIOS Update Released

If you were among the group of people experiencing overheating issues with your Alienware Area 51 m15x laptop, then there are some good news for you. A new BIOS update, version X29b P3A30 is now available. The update allegedly allows VGA fans to increase up to 5400 rpm and thus better cool the GPU. To obtain the new BIOS, you'll need to email the m15x support line (L: Area51_m15x@alienware.com). In reply you should receive a link to the BIOS .zip archive. Once you download the small file, Alienware recommends to follow the steps described in the Read full story marker.

Open Nero Ultra Edition, click Backup, and then click “Burn Image to Disc.” Next, select the file “m15x_x29b.iso from the unzipped folder.

• Plug your AC adapter in
    • Disconnect all third-party peripherals
    • Don’t turn off the computer or restart it during the update
    • Don’t eject your DVD/Blu-ray drive during the update.
    Steps:
    • Open BIOS by tapping F12 during boot
    • Set BIOS to boot from your CD-ROM drive first
    • Save and exit
    • Upon reboot, the BIOS flash update will proceed
    • Click “Yes” through the prompts
    • Restart
    Source: LAPTOP Magazine

malware, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Thoughts on Alienware r11 - Similar Threads - Thoughts Alienware r11

2. alienware stuck at alienware tm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alienware stuck at alienware tm: my computer goes to the alienware tm screen then turns off and goes there again in a loop and the only thing i can do while it’s on is press f2 and f12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alienware-stuck-at-alienware-tm/9282fe8a-0cad-4526-a427-5f6f7c033323
  3. alienware stuck at alienware tm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    alienware stuck at alienware tm: my computer goes to the alienware tm screen then turns off and goes there again in a loop and the only thing i can do while it’s on is press f2 and f12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alienware-stuck-at-alienware-tm/9282fe8a-0cad-4526-a427-5f6f7c033323
  4. Thoughts on this monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Thoughts on this monitor: Loading… www.microcenter.com Over 20 bucks cheaper from Amazon though. Loading… www.amazon.com I would prefer an Asus but having a hard time finding one that isn't curved with these specs. Currently have a 27" 60hz 1080p Asus. I'm kinda scared that its a TN panel and...
  5. Alienware Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alienware Desktop: I have an Alienware Desktop I bought about 5 years ago and never used. Now have a 9 year old and he'd like to enter the gaming world with it, however even though I have it connected directly to my network via ethernet connection because it will not access my network using...
  6. Alienware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alienware: Second time doing this as it froze while I was entering last message. Stock Alienware had freezing and bsod randomly (during gaming or while idle). Did a reset. Still happened. Did a win10 fresh start, still happened. Reseated the memory and ran full hw diagnostics, still...
  7. Touchpad Alienware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Alienware: How do I disable the touchpad on my Dell Alienware Laptop with windows 10 installed?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-alienware/0fff3ee9-04b2-4dad-9459-dd67914d8c54
  8. Whoever thought of this

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Whoever thought of this: Hi folks From Ms's documentation : Most accounts use IMAP, but a few may use POP. You'll need a variety of settings before you start to setup your account, including incoming and outgoing mail server names, ports, and SSL settings. For many popular email account types, you...
  9. 950XL Thoughts

in Windows 10 Support
    950XL Thoughts: Hey everyone, I just received my 950XL...I have to say, this thing is quite impressive for a windows phone. I have T-Mobile and it works with no issues. It does require a nano sim which means your normal SIM card, has this outline around it...you pop off the thin trim...
  10. Food for Thought

in Windows 10 Support
    Food for Thought: After spending a couple hours on the phone with MS Support and MS Inc., arguing why, when I sign into the Store with my MS Account on my 'digitally entitled' machine, why Windows DVD Player App does not show up in my list of 'Purchased Apps', whether I perform a clean install...