Windows 10: Thoughts on mp4 to DVD Converter Programs Pleaase.

Discus and support Thoughts on mp4 to DVD Converter Programs Pleaase. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, after successfully finding a program to download small (sub-5 minute) videos to my computer and edit and composit those into larger videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArthurDent, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Thoughts on mp4 to DVD Converter Programs Pleaase.

Okay, after successfully finding a program to download small (sub-5 minute) videos to my computer and edit and composit those into larger videos (around 25 - 30min), I'm now looking for a free mp4 to DVD conversion program (i.e mp4 to VOB) that isn't 'Trialware' and doesn't have any time restrictions, file conversion restrictions (such as 5 files per day) or any output watermarks. I'd rather install a useful program on my machine than use a cloud-based package. Ideally the program should either convert single mp4 videos (up to 1.5Gb in size - most clips are around 750Mb or less) into a DVD-compatible format (VOB?) such that the DVD Authoring program can add them (with menus) to a DVD OR an 'all-in-one solution which takes the individual mp4s and both converts them and compiles the DVD before burning the project to DVD. One final 'ideal' is that the program and interface are easy to understand. I have found several 'Best Of' lists and wonder what experience folks have had with these. In no particular order: Video Grabber (cloud-based)AceThinker (cloud-based)File ZigZag (cloud-based)Online-convert.com (cloud-based)WonderFox (output is watermarked and limited to 10 files a day?)WonderFox Free HDPavtube Video ConverterFreemake DVDDVD FlickDVD Styler So any recommends from anyone? So far, I have downloaded (but not yet installed) DVD Styler and DVD Flick. Thanks in anticipation, Art

:)

ArthurDent, Aug 13, 2021
  2. Dritty Win User

convert dvd to mp4

Surprised I did not find a DVD to MP4 converter in Win 10 PC store. Or am I missing something?

The Problem: YES Video, a commercial service offered at COSCO, converted my family films to DVD. I want to convert these DVDs to MP4 files. HOWEEVER, in an effort to sell additional copies of the DVDs, YES Video copy protected them. So I really cannot do
    anything with them.

Since there is nothing apparently in the Win Store, can someone recommend an EASY TO USE software that will meet my needs?

Thanks in advance.

Dave in Miami

Dritty, Aug 13, 2021
  3. b1rd Win User
    Mp4 to DVD converter!

Not sure if this has what you're looking for, but it's a free suite of various applications. I did not specially see where it says MP4 to DVD, but I did not go through it in detail.

The first link is for the full suite and the second is for the converter only. It does say that it's compatible with Win8, but there's no mention of Win-10 as of yet, but it should work fine.

Free Studio
    Free MP4 Video Converter

4. Melvis Win User

Thoughts on mp4 to DVD Converter Programs Pleaase.

Convert vob files into mp4 (chromecast)

Try DVD FAB or Convert X to DVD I know DVD FAB can change them into MP4's at least, not sure about the rest though, but a great program.

Melvis, Aug 13, 2021
Thema:

Thoughts on mp4 to DVD Converter Programs Pleaase.

1. Thoughts on mp4 to DVD Converter Programs Pleaase. - Similar Threads - Thoughts mp4 DVD

2. convert vbp to mp4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert vbp to mp4: How to convert convert vbp file to mp4 format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-vbp-to-mp4/c1cbe736-7fa1-4e06-b8ad-bc7e1aac66ff
  3. convert vbp to mp4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert vbp to mp4: How to convert convert vbp file to mp4 format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-vbp-to-mp4/c1cbe736-7fa1-4e06-b8ad-bc7e1aac66ff
  4. convert vbp to mp4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Thoughts on mp4 Video Editors Please

Thoughts on mp4 Video Editors Please: Hi, I'm looking for a mp4 editor that is (a) free, (b) can handle individual files of up to 200MB and a 'final compilation' file size of up to 1Gb, (c) can output in HD 1080p and (d) doesn't watermark the output. I have a shortlist of VSDC Video Editor, Open Shot, Lightworks...
  6. MP4 on DVD is choppy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MP4 on DVD is choppy: I have a 3.3 GB video from my GoPro. It was shot at 2.7k @ 30 FPS. When I use File Explorer to copy the file to a standard DVD and finalize it, the video runs a bit choppy and the audio is obviously out of sync. If I use 3rd party software to burn the file to the DVD, it runs...
  7. Converting VOB video from DVD to MP4 for home videos

Converting VOB video from DVD to MP4 for home videos: Hi, I have a lot of home family videos taken over the years with my Sony DV Video Cassette camcorder which is obsolete now. I have burn all these videos into DVDs using Sony's Multi-Function DVD Recorder VRD-MC6 some years ago. I noted the video format in the DVDs are...
  8. How do I convert from mp4 to DVD format with no watermark?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I convert from mp4 to DVD format with no watermark?: I haven't used Windows, beyond playing games on steam, in over 5 years. Now I need to burn a movie to disk by tomorrow and don't have time to get an external DVD burner for my Linux box. I've tried a few programs but all of them leave watermarks. I know I can use imgburn,...
  9. Webm file to mp4 converter

Webm file to mp4 converter: When i download videos from Youtube most them are downloaded as Webm / HTML file which my default media player don't play. I have tried various online converters but some don't convert Webm file correctly...some of Mozilla Firefox add-ons don't convert them properly...
  10. Mp4 to DVD converter!

Mp4 to DVD converter!: Hello... Windows 10 Pro x 64, Amd-1090 T Cpu, 16 Gb's Ram... 6890 Gpu -2Gb,s Ram... I'm in need of a Mp4 to Dvd free converter and if possible with burner. I have been trying to find one for a while now but all the ones I find say free but they are just trial versions....