Windows 10: Thoughts on this monitor

Discus and support Thoughts on this monitor in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Loading… www.microcenter.com Over 20 bucks cheaper from Amazon though. Loading… www.amazon.com I would prefer an Asus but having a hard time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by johnb35, Mar 9, 2022.

1. johnb35 Win User

Thoughts on this monitor

Loading…

www.microcenter.com

Over 20 bucks cheaper from Amazon though.

Loading…

www.amazon.com

I would prefer an Asus but having a hard time finding one that isn't curved with these specs. Currently have a 27" 60hz 1080p Asus. I'm kinda scared that its a TN panel and only a 1 year warranty, would rather have an IPS panel...

Read more

johnb35, Mar 9, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 9, 2022
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 9, 2022
  4. Thoughts on this monitor

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 9, 2022
Thema:

Thoughts on this monitor

1. Thoughts on this monitor - Similar Threads - Thoughts monitor

2. My laptop does not have built-in Windows defender, even though I thought windows 11 pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop does not have built-in Windows defender, even though I thought windows 11 pro...: Now I downloaded malwarebytes which seems to be 14 days free. How can I get my pc to have windows defender back up and running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-does-not-have-built-in-windows-defender/53a654e9-79a9-4f7b-b9f3-942e7c3c9970
  3. My laptop does not have built-in Windows defender, even though I thought windows 11 pro...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop does not have built-in Windows defender, even though I thought windows 11 pro...: Now I downloaded malwarebytes which seems to be 14 days free. How can I get my pc to have windows defender back up and running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-does-not-have-built-in-windows-defender/53a654e9-79a9-4f7b-b9f3-942e7c3c9970
  4. Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.: You guys can't even answer the phones but you can remove post when you don't like the truth **** you **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shoutout-to-the-microsoft-retards-who-thought/bdbbd423-d446-4287-82ab-d18ecb054412
  5. Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.

Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.: You guys can't even answer the phones but you can remove post when you don't like the truth **** you **** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shoutout-to-the-microsoft-retards-who-thought/bdbbd423-d446-4287-82ab-d18ecb054412
  6. Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shoutout to the microsoft retards who thought putting in a bitlocker key was a good idea.: Fixed my dad's laptop after him not being able to use it for about 3 years and I was greeted with the lovely bitlocker screen. You guys can glady suck on my sack whoever thought this idea was good really needs to get punched in the face....
  8. My monitor says “no signal” even though I thought I built the PC correctly.

My monitor says “no signal” even though I thought I built the PC correctly.: For the past 2 days, I’ve been building my first PC. I thought I installed everything correctly. The fans were running, the GPU works, and everything was smooth until I plugged it into the monitor, which it then read the text: “no signal.” When I went to troubleshoot what the...
  9. My monitor says “no signal” even though I thought I built the PC correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor says “no signal” even though I thought I built the PC correctly.: For the past 2 days, I’ve been building my first PC. I thought I installed everything correctly. The fans were running, the GPU works, and everything was smooth until I plugged it into the monitor, which it then read the text: “no signal.” When I went to troubleshoot what the...
  10. Was playing some games when all of a sudden both my monitors went grey and so I thought it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Was playing some games when all of a sudden both my monitors went grey and so I thought it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Some_Musician [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxlwhn/was_playing_some_games_when_all_of_a_sudden_both/