Windows 10: Thousands of WHEA event19 errors in system log

Discus and support Thousands of WHEA event19 errors in system log in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo laptop at a client that is excruciatingly slow on Windows 10. System event log is full of thousands of WHEA Event 19 errors but I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pizzafoundry, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Thousands of WHEA event19 errors in system log

I have a Lenovo laptop at a client that is excruciatingly slow on Windows 10. System event log is full of thousands of WHEA Event 19 errors but I have no clue how to interpret the info it is giving. I was hoping someone here can tell me what the problem might be.
    The details follow:

Thousands of WHEA event19 errors in system log [​IMG]

:)

pizzafoundry, Sep 15, 2020

2. WHEA Error - Please Help

Everything on my computer has been running flawlessly since building it a few months ago. For the last week, I've been getting random WHEA errors. I assumed they would go away on their own since it was a generic error every time. Today, I got fed up and reinstalled windows. About 15 minutes into the new installation, I get another WHEA error. I googled it and decided to get blue screen viewer to determine the root of the problem. I have no clue how to read this error log though and need help in a big way. Can someone please direct me on how to fix this crap? Let me know what other information is needed. I'm going crazy over here.

Thousands of WHEA event19 errors in system log Qf4KxAj.png

GamerGuy89, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Severin Win User
    whea warning? cache hierarchy error

I just noticed a whea warning in my event log stating a hardware error was corrected and it was reported by a cpu core. the error type was a cache hierarchy error. i know OCing can cause some of these whea errors, and it seems most people just ignore them, but im just wondering if this one is anything to worry about. my processor is overclocked, but i can pass numerous stress tests and games for hours, without any issues or errors in the even log. i think the pc my have even been idle at the time this was reported , or i was gaming . But again usually there are no errors regardless of what the pc is doing.
    anyway, i was just wondering if anyone had some info on this error since googling it comes up with a bunch of different whea errors and no real explanation other than ocing can cause them.

Computer is:
    8700K stock, MTE on, 4700mhz auto clock
    Asus Z370 Pro Gaming
    16GB DDR 3000MHZ ( XMP ON)
    Gtx 1080 Ti Aorus
    Corsair 750 Rmi
    SSD Crucial 525GB
    HDD TOSHIBA 500GB
    Windows 10 clean install 1709 Creator Fall Update ( 16299.15 build october 2017 ,before meltdown/spectre patch )
    All settings in UEFI are stock,defaulted . Only XMP profile is on.

Severin, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Thousands of WHEA event19 errors in system log

What does this error mean?

Code 124 is not necessarily overheating.
    The WHEA-Logger events in the log are what is being thrown.
    The MCI devices us the WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture) for reporting stuff.

Kreij, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Thousands of WHEA event19 errors in system log

1. Thousands of WHEA event19 errors in system log - Similar Threads - Thousands WHEA event19

2. System event log get thousand events - UserModePowerService

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System event log get thousand events - UserModePowerService: Hello,On notebook - So far, everything looks and feels good, but the system event log is showing multiple UserModePowerService events, ID 12. This happens a few times a second, then every few seconds, generating hundreds of events. Message generated by this event:Process...
  3. System event log get thousand events - UserModePowerService

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System event log get thousand events - UserModePowerService: Hello,On notebook - So far, everything looks and feels good, but the system event log is showing multiple UserModePowerService events, ID 12. This happens a few times a second, then every few seconds, generating hundreds of events. Message generated by this event:Process...
  4. System event log get thousand events - UserModePowerService

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System event log is showing thousand events - UserModePowerService ID12

System event log is showing thousand events - UserModePowerService ID12: Hello, On notebook - So far, everything looks and feels good, but the system event log is showing multiple UserModePowerService events, ID 12. This happens a few times a second, then every few seconds, generating hundreds of events. Message generated by this event: Process...
  6. System event log is showing thousand events - UserModePowerService ID12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System event log is showing thousand events - UserModePowerService ID12: Hello, On notebook - So far, everything looks and feels good, but the system event log is showing multiple UserModePowerService events, ID 12. This happens a few times a second, then every few seconds, generating hundreds of events. Message generated by this event: Process...
  7. WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this: WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.That's what I saw while checking the system logs in Event Viewer when my PC froze all of a sudden.This happened while I was playing a game. What...
  8. WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this: WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.That's what I saw while checking the system logs in Event Viewer when my PC froze all of a sudden.This happened while I was playing a game. What...
  9. WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this

10. Thousands of event log Warnings from source WHEA-Logger Event ID 17

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thousands of event log Warnings from source WHEA-Logger Event ID 17: Hi, I have literally thousands of these warnings occurring several times per minute. Can anyone direct me towards a solution? This is what is in the event log : A corrected hardware error has occurred. Component: PCI Express Root Port Error Source: Advanced Error...