Windows 10: thread can be closed

Discus and support thread can be closed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; thread can be closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/thread-can-be-closed/d52b9a95-6945-492b-bbbd-c0f019379800 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sdfhsd8gh8, Aug 16, 2018.

1. thread can be closed

thread can be closed

:)

sdfhsd8gh8, Aug 16, 2018
  2. s1rrah Win User

ScienceMark thread (with score list)

BTW ... the scores ranking is placed in this thread via periodic new posts. sort of different than other bench threads, where the scores are usually the very first post in the thread and updates are simply always made to that first post.

as stated above, PT is the owner of the thread and he updates at minimum, once a day if not more.

you can step back through this thread to see the last scores listing ... a day or two ago.

s1rrah, Aug 16, 2018
  3. trt740 Win User
    Which should I buy or is it a waste of money

k thx ket if you have a cpu stepping guide list it on my thread in overclocking

trt740, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

thread can be closed

Suggestion: New sticky thread

Suggest adding thread with current/newly released versions of GPU-Z.
    Other programs have such threads in their forums.

Thread could have current GPU-Z version number listed in its title+release date of it.

Thema:

thread can be closed

1. thread can be closed - Similar Threads - thread closed

2. Closed previous thread.. issues with windows update still not fixed at first "KB5031356"...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Closed previous thread.. issues with windows update still not fixed at first "KB5031356"...: First, why close the previous thread ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/problem-with-a-windows-update-kb5031356-windows-10/d1148c74-005e-4071-9456-ed630f108d28?messageId=44bb34d1-b8d3-4343-af1e-23f4441ca278&page=11 It seems many are still...
  3. Closed previous thread.. issues with windows update still not fixed at first "KB5031356"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closed previous thread.. issues with windows update still not fixed at first "KB5031356"...: First, why close the previous thread ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/problem-with-a-windows-update-kb5031356-windows-10/d1148c74-005e-4071-9456-ed630f108d28?messageId=44bb34d1-b8d3-4343-af1e-23f4441ca278&page=11 It seems many are still...
  4. Closed previous thread.. issues with windows update still not fixed at first "KB5031356"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. To Vijay A. Verma, Volunteer Moderator, Re: Closed Thread About Miscrosoft Edfe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To Vijay A. Verma, Volunteer Moderator, Re: Closed Thread About Miscrosoft Edfe: Hello,Just wanted to let you know that the the suggestion that you posted in thread referenced in this screenshot seems to have worked for me. Thank you!Now, if you don't mind my asking....How do I remove or hide Edge in my Start menu?ajk1962f...
  6. To Vijay A. Verma, Volunteer Moderator, Re: Closed Thread About Miscrosoft Edfe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To Vijay A. Verma, Volunteer Moderator, Re: Closed Thread About Miscrosoft Edfe: Hello,Just wanted to let you know that the the suggestion that you posted in thread referenced in this screenshot seems to have worked for me. Thank you!Now, if you don't mind my asking....How do I remove or hide Edge in my Start menu?ajk1962f...
  7. To Vijay A. Verma, Volunteer Moderator, Re: Closed Thread About Miscrosoft Edfe

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. we can't create a recovery drive on this pc / Answer on closed thread fails for me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    we can't create a recovery drive on this pc / Answer on closed thread fails for me: So here are my steps and the failure at the end. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And then the command that didn't work. [ATTACH] Any suggestion?...
  9. Windows 10 is stuck in Quick Access. thread closed, solution unclear.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 is stuck in Quick Access. thread closed, solution unclear.: Seems others have this problem. I tried the suggestion of going to control panel and clearing the history of PC file management, but they didn't clear, so I unchecked them. Now FM had PC as well as quick access, and no files, just the expanding green bar....
  10. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER Error please read OP before closing thread if necessary

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER Error please read OP before closing thread if necessary: I understand that this problem has been questioned many times, but I could not find the solution even the solved threads did not help. Hope you understand. Moving on... The THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error randomly happens when either one of these is done Windows...