Windows 10: Thread Editor Issue

Discus and support Thread Editor Issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Odd problem encountered today creating a new post.If I paste text into the Editor and Preview Post, all end of lines are stripped out, leaving a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by claytoncarney, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Thread Editor Issue

Odd problem encountered today creating a new post.If I paste text into the Editor and Preview Post, all end of lines are stripped out, leaving a mess.I've never seen this before on this forum.Each sentence in this post had two trailing end of line (0D 0A).

:)

claytoncarney, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Thread Editor Issue

1. Thread Editor Issue - Similar Threads - Thread Editor Issue

2. Video Editor issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor issue: Some time ago, I tried out the Video Editor. All I did was cut a few seconds or so out of the video, just to test it. I saw it had saved in a lesser quality than what the original video was in. It was a screen recording I had made with the Xbox recorder, which saves in MP4...
  3. Video Editor issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor issue: Some time ago, I tried out the Video Editor. All I did was cut a few seconds or so out of the video, just to test it. I saw it had saved in a lesser quality than what the original video was in. It was a screen recording I had made with the Xbox recorder, which saves in MP4...
  4. threads and viruses issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    threads and viruses issues: how to get licenses for s mode? and also my keyboard key is auto typing on any search bar, I am getting continues threads and viruses in my windows 10 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/threads-and-viruses-issues/f0653cf6-3591-4f00-8bf0-d385aa4afd78
  5. Video Editor Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Editor Issue: I don't edit/make a ton of movies. Mostly piecing together short videos taken from my phone. I want to say the issue could be my 6900XT as nothing has changed except the GPU. I was using a 2080ti and never had an issue. Is there a fix for this? [img] 176314
  6. Video editor issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video editor issues: I am using the video editor to create a montage of birthday messages and when I play it , it crops all the footage down to 2-3 seconds each, any ideas how I stop this please?...
  7. Thread stuck in driver issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thread stuck in driver issue: I am using a pavilion g4 during the past days while i was working on my system my system suddenly crashed to BSOD and went to automatic repair now no matter what i do i could no boot to windows as soon as the windows starts it goes to BSOD bt i am able to boot to safe...
  8. Win 1809 - Issue with threads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 1809 - Issue with threads: #Windows version:1803 [ATTACH] #Windows version:1809 [ATTACH] Windows version 1809 doesn't show the thread name. We are an ISV and this is causing a variety of issues for our customers. Kindly assist on what could be causing this? Thanks...
  9. FILE EDITOR ISSUES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FILE EDITOR ISSUES: I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH MY FILE EDITOR NOT SHOWING NOT SHOWING IMAGES THAT HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADDED PRIOR TO THE RECENT UPDATE WINDOWS HAD SENT OUT. MY IMAGES I DOWNLOADED AFTER THE UPDATE ARE SHOWING UP BUT NOT THE ONES DOWNLOADED BEFORE THE LAST UPDATE CAN YOU PLEASE FIX...
  10. Windows 10 Threading Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Threading Issues: I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. My computer processor is AMD E1-1200@1.4GHz. I've noticed that several programs now stutter instead of play smoothly. It could be because Windows 10 has a new Threading system and the old programs are using outdated threading...