Windows 10: Thread Embroidery Software

Discus and support Thread Embroidery Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting a message to log in. What information do I need to log in to use this software?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tamika Williams Morgan, May 24, 2020.

1. Thread Embroidery Software

I keep getting a message to log in. What information do I need to log in to use this software?

:)

Tamika Williams Morgan, May 24, 2020

2. husqvarna viking 5d embroidery software does not work with Windows 10

My 5D embroidery software does not work on windows 10. Any suggestions?

Original Title: husqvarna viking 5d embroidery software

pATTYHINTON, May 24, 2020
  3. Bernina Embroidery Software

is bernina embroidery software version 5 compatible with windows 10

susannebluhm, May 24, 2020
  4. Judes11 Win User

Thread Embroidery Software

Bernina Embroidery Software

I have Bernina Embroidery Software Version 7 on my laptop with Windows 8.1. Will it be compatible with Windows 10?

Judes11, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Thread Embroidery Software

1. Thread Embroidery Software - Similar Threads - Thread Embroidery Software

2. I have Windows 10 and now my 6D Embroidery Software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have Windows 10 and now my 6D Embroidery Software: I have been able to print out my designs before I take design to the machine. Just recently now I tried to print out designs before embroidering, it is printing black blocks instead of the design. Anyone know what the problem is?...
  3. Threads Embroidery software check license message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Threads Embroidery software check license message: I am trying to open a document using PES app Threads Embroidery Software. I get a windows security dialogue box entitled Check license asking for a login. I cannot log in no matter what combination user names/ password I use. My Microsoft Acct sign in information does not...
  4. downloading embroidery designs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading embroidery designs: I have an Asus laptop that is in Microsoft Safe Mode. I am trying to open files on my thumb drive. It is asking for a Windows app. Any clues of what I need?...
  5. Where'd the free software thread go?

Where'd the free software thread go?: Tried to find it but couldn't so I'll post this by itself. I know one doesn't really need third-party software to tune-up win10, but I see this occasionally on the forum: After years of development, I decided to release an all-in-one application which will include most...
  6. embroidery files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    embroidery files: I recently purchased a new computer and receive an error of "path too long for most of my files I have downloaded, making these files I have purchased useless. I have tried to shorten the file name but cannot because it is still in zip mode. what can I do?...
  7. Pfaff 5D embroidery software and Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pfaff 5D embroidery software and Windows 10: I have just had to upgrade to Windows 10 from windows Vista. Now my 5D software suite (version 9.5.1.0) will open but does not work properly. The Hasp works, but several modules of the suite do not work the way they should. My computer technician who installed Windows 10...
  8. 6D embroidery software

6D embroidery software: The software company swears it works with windows 10! I can not get my software to work ever since the update. What LIARS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/6d-embroidery-software/c4d2f467-a444-4594-be2a-de26bfd4a5e8
  9. download .PES machine embroidery

download .PES machine embroidery: Why can't I download .PES files for machine embroidery now? I have done it in the past now I just get a message about Windows Media Player...
  10. Embroidery Programs flashing

Embroidery Programs flashing: I have 2 laptops each with a different embroidery program installed on them. They both worked with Windows 7 just fine. I updated to windows 10 a couple of weeks ago after researching to make sure both programs would work with 10. Everything I read said they would. On both...