Windows 10: thread locked

Discus and support thread locked in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does microsoft locks unsolved threads after some time? I've looked to a thread about restore points of some years ago and it was locked but there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gevereken, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Gevereken Win User

thread locked

Does microsoft locks unsolved threads after some time?

I've looked to a thread about restore points of some years ago and it was locked but there where 18 people with the same problem.

Can I unlock it?

:)

Gevereken, Feb 3, 2020

2. thread lock

My problem is in viewing youtube vdeos the picture zooms to a small part of the picture as soon as play is pressed.

One suggestion somewhere was that the thread was locked which I dont understand and that I should unlock it to access overlay????

marcellehalse, Feb 3, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 3, 2020
  4. thread locked

Ads displayed in Lock Screen

Hi Subhadeep,

Windows Spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen.
    To turn off Windows Spotlight, go to Settings, clickPersonalization,
    select Lock screen, under Background select a different lock screen background.

To avoid messages on your lock screen, you can consider the following:

• Make sure that the "Get fun facts, etc" on your Settings is turned off.
    • Disable “suggestions” that appear as notifications. To do so, follow these steps go to
      Settings, then select System, then click
      Notifications & actions
      and turnoff “Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what’s new and
      suggested”.
    • Disable “tips, tricks, and suggestions”. Head to Settings then select
      System, then click Notifications & Actions and disable the “Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows” option.

Don't hesitate to reply on this thread if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

thread locked

1. thread locked - Similar Threads - thread locked

2. STOP LOCKING THREADS RELATED TO YOUR BUGGED UPDATES Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP LOCKING THREADS RELATED TO YOUR BUGGED UPDATES Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: You are trying to hide the fact that your **** software engineers have broken this security update.Multiple clients are experiencing an install error from your **** staff tryna extend partitions without putting the proper security elevation scripting in the update.Half assing...
  3. STOP LOCKING THREADS RELATED TO YOUR BUGGED UPDATES Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOP LOCKING THREADS RELATED TO YOUR BUGGED UPDATES Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643: You are trying to hide the fact that your **** software engineers have broken this security update.Multiple clients are experiencing an install error from your **** staff tryna extend partitions without putting the proper security elevation scripting in the update.Half assing...
  4. STOP LOCKING THREADS RELATED TO YOUR BUGGED UPDATES Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how could i unlocked this one....This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how could i unlocked this one....This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote...: how could i unlocked this one....This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.?...
  6. how could i unlocked this one....This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote...

how could i unlocked this one....This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote...: how could i unlocked this one....This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.?...
  7. ONN Wireless Keyboard read fully. please do not lock thread as this will necessitate...

ONN Wireless Keyboard read fully. please do not lock thread as this will necessitate...: referencing this previous question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-lock-my-f-function-keys-on-my-keyboard/4c2c7c42-83e5-4ced-b683-6d73f65b6885Mustafa E, you very specifically failed to address the issue.This keyboard has an FN key. It also has...
  8. ONN Wireless Keyboard read fully. please do not lock thread as this will necessitate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONN Wireless Keyboard read fully. please do not lock thread as this will necessitate...: referencing this previous question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-lock-my-f-function-keys-on-my-keyboard/4c2c7c42-83e5-4ced-b683-6d73f65b6885Mustafa E, you very specifically failed to address the issue.This keyboard has an FN key. It also has...
  9. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an answer for a locked thread: Here is the thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-errors-for-microsoft-accounts-when/e84c77fe-cae4-4a08-beb1-0e11cebe3d67The answer is to on the computer hosting the share to disable the require windows hello sign in, then sign in with the...
  10. I have an answer for a locked thread

I have an answer for a locked thread: Here is the thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-errors-for-microsoft-accounts-when/e84c77fe-cae4-4a08-beb1-0e11cebe3d67The answer is to on the computer hosting the share to disable the require windows hello sign in, then sign in with the...