Windows 10: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER 0x000000EA Blue Screen Error

Discus and support THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER 0x000000EA Blue Screen Error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]With a failed attempt to use the Graphics rendering capabilities of a computer, is made by a program, Windows 10 might throw a Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 14, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER 0x000000EA Blue Screen Error

WinClub, Feb 14, 2019

2. blue screen and "device stuck in thread driver error

Hi William,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about getting blue screen error on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Is this issue specific while performing any particular action of your computer?

I would like to inform that this usually indicates problem with the hardware itself, or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. Frequently, this is the result of a bad video card or a bad display driver.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to scan for the hardware changes
    in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manage, click on Scan for hardware changes icon
    in the Tools bar.

Step 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, refer to the article: Updating a driver. and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 14, 2019
  3. THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER IN WINDOWS 10

I have uninstalled and re- installed fresh driver from site but it is still showing the blue screen error with 'thread stuck in device driver " message.

:-(

Abhijeet Krishna Chandra, Feb 14, 2019
  4. THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER 0x000000EA Blue Screen Error

Device Driver Error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

To better understand the issue please let us know if you have made any changes to the computer prior to the start of the issue.

The THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER bug check has a value of 0x000000EA. This indicates that a thread in a device driver is endlessly spinning.

I suggest you to refer to the link below and try the troubleshooting steps provided in the section Blue screen error while using your PC and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further. Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER 0x000000EA Blue Screen Error

1. THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER 0x000000EA Blue Screen Error - Similar Threads - THREAD STUCK DEVICE

2. Blue Screen Of Death Problem: Thread stuck in device driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death Problem: Thread stuck in device driver: Greetings! I've been having this problem for a while now and I've tried reaching out to the forums. Unfortunately the person helping me stopped responding and I am in real need of help. Here is all the info I have on the supposed error. Source Windows Summary Shut...
  3. Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error: Hello. I'm having problems with Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error with the amdkmdag file. with two games in particular I didn't find anything related on the network I hope you can help me. pc freezes and the blue screen appears. analyzed with the blue scream view...
  4. Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error - Bug Check Code: 0x000000ea DirectX Graphics Kernel....

Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error - Bug Check Code: 0x000000ea DirectX Graphics Kernel....: Good afternoon. I recently updated a users PC and ran the Dell support assistant for the maintenance on his laptop, it found a few things to update and did as normal. A few days after I did that the user reached out to let me know he receives this error whenever he attempts...
  5. Blue Scree/Thread stuck in device error

Blue Scree/Thread stuck in device error: I got a new Vega 56 card and installed windows new. Ssd, ram were also new. There is the link to the crash reports https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WH-vahLyGruQpUsKegYYv6kqufMUawmL?usp=sharing [moved from German forums]...
  6. Thread Stuck In Driver Blue Screen

Thread Stuck In Driver Blue Screen: Please let me know that how to fix this. All my drivers are up to date too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thread-stuck-in-driver-blue-screen/b48571d0-aeac-40f5-bdba-1e82b3502441
  7. Blue screen Stop code: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER

Blue screen Stop code: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER: Laptop occasionally randomly restarts starting with blue screen collecting error info. And call a support person and give them this info: Stop code: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER Please help....
  8. blue screen "thread stuck in device driver"

blue screen "thread stuck in device driver": Hello! As the title says I'm getting BSOD more and more frequently. It all started around a month ago but it was one BSOD per a week. Then a day I got 2-3 BSOD a day, I decided to reinstall Windows and it was good for a week until now. I think the issue is with the...
  9. Error thread stuck in device driver

Error thread stuck in device driver: I posted a thread in the drivers section and someone told me to post here so that is what i am doing. I have attached the logs. 56993
  10. BSOD 'Thread stuck in device driver' error code 0x000000EA

BSOD 'Thread stuck in device driver' error code 0x000000EA: My system freezes for a few seconds and then BSOD gets displayed showing 'Thread stuck in device driver'. This happens randomly. I updated the BIOS version but the problem still persists. All the other drivers are updated. I am using AMD E1-6010 APU with AMD Radeon R2...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen thread stuck in device error 2019