Windows 10: Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error on updating AMD driver

Discus and support Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error on updating AMD driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This error has started to occur recently. I don't know what caused the error, but since 2-3 months, every time I try to update my AMD Radeon M355... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yash Sisodia, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error on updating AMD driver

This error has started to occur recently. I don't know what caused the error, but since 2-3 months, every time I try to update my AMD Radeon M355 driver, a blue screen occurs with the error message "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER". I have not changed any config files or any hardware related to my device. I checked for the error in the community and in the FAQ section but couldn't find a satisfactory answer.

:)

Yash Sisodia, Feb 13, 2019

2. Thread Stuck in Driver

Hi Mark,

We appreciate that you have provided us the troubleshooting steps that you have done already. We can provide you other troubleshooting steps that can help to resolve the issue regarding the Thread Stuck in Driver error.

The Thread Stuck In Device Driver error is caused by a driver file being caught in an endless loop while it waits for the hardware to enter idle state. Performing a series of updates will usually resolve this issue and since you have updated your motherboard
    BIOS as well as the graphics and audio drivers, you can perform the Windows updates. Here's how:

• Open Start Menu and click on Settings >
      Update & Security
      settings > Windows Update.
    • Click on the Check for updates button.
    • If any updates are available, they will be offered to you.

Let us know if there is anything else that comes up so we can further assist you.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Thread stuck in Device Driver

I get a "thread stuck in device driver" about half teh time I open FIREFOX browser. What is the fix for this?

I have read the other suggested fixes and none of them seem to work. I occasionally get a "AMD Video driver not loaded" message which requires me to run AMD Catalyst again. I have an R7 AMD video card.

The computer shows the error, alerts me that it is rebooting and does so, and then works fine.

Very frustrating and I did not have the problem with Windows 8.1 Pro. Is a fix coming or does it exist and I just missed it?

Cheers

Duncan

duncanmorehouse, Feb 13, 2019
  4. lin234 Win User

Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error on updating AMD driver

thread stuck in device driver

got a new system amd a8 7600 with gigabyte motherboard.

win 10 clean install

but i am constantly getting thread stuck in device driver i updated everything include bios. help

lin234, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error on updating AMD driver

1. Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error on updating AMD driver - Similar Threads - Thread Stuck Device

2. BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU: Hi there, i have this Lenovo Ideoad 110-15ISK laptop with specs : Core i.5 6200U8gb Ram Amd r5 m3304 days ago i was ; as per routine using my PC when suddenly everything froze and a BSOD with error Thread Stuck In Device Driver occured. My Amd Driver gave me [Time out error]...
  3. BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU: Hi there, i have this Lenovo Ideoad 110-15ISK laptop with specs : Core i.5 6200U8gb Ram Amd r5 m3304 days ago i was ; as per routine using my PC when suddenly everything froze and a BSOD with error Thread Stuck In Device Driver occured. My Amd Driver gave me [Time out error]...
  4. BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error

Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error: Hello. I'm having problems with Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error with the amdkmdag file. with two games in particular I didn't find anything related on the network I hope you can help me. pc freezes and the blue screen appears. analyzed with the blue scream view...
  6. Thread Stuck in Device Driver + IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on an AMD Driver?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thread Stuck in Device Driver + IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on an AMD Driver?: I've constantly gotten this error both before and after I clean installed windows and replaced my HDD with an SSD. I'm almost certain it's a memory issue but I'm not certain how I can resolve it. It's on an HP Envy x360 15-bq series from 2017. I can share the minidump file...
  7. Thread Stuck in a Device Driver

Thread Stuck in a Device Driver: I think so there is huge problem in windows 10. i installed windows 10 , 2 times from a bootable pendrive. my laptop eventually crashes i have tested with fhree Amd drivers 20.4.1 20.5.1 & Now 20.7.1 it always crahses i am not sure if there is a problem with AMD. i...
  8. thread stuck in device driver AMD vega 8

thread stuck in device driver AMD vega 8: Hey I just bought a new ryzen 3 3200g & asrock b450 hd. Whenever I change cs:go resolution, The blue screen of death appears I've installed the latest certified drivers but nothing changed...
  9. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver - AMD

BSOD Thread stuck in device driver - AMD: Hello. I`m getting a bsod after a while, tried everthing possible, no luck. Even with a clean windows install and gpu and chipset drivers. A fun fact is my directx installer dxwebsetup never worked in this pc even with clean install, i always had to download DirectX...
  10. Error thread stuck in device driver

Error thread stuck in device driver: I posted a thread in the drivers section and someone told me to post here so that is what i am doing. I have attached the logs. 56993

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thread stuck in driver device error 2019

2. thread stuck in device driver