Windows 10: Thread Stuck in Device Driver

Discus and support Thread Stuck in Device Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello i have problem with BSOD Thread Stuck in Device Driver.In my laptop Lenovo G50-45. Im doing everything: reset to factory settings, update or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IvanCZ, May 9, 2020.

1. IvanCZ Win User

Thread Stuck in Device Driver

Hello i have problem with BSOD Thread Stuck in Device Driver.In my laptop Lenovo G50-45.

Im doing everything: reset to factory settings, update or reinstall graphic adapters. when i install windows over usb i dont have bsod but when i restart i having blue screen.And i have in device manager 2 adapters AMD.

Please help me.

:)

IvanCZ, May 9, 2020

2. Thread stuck in device driver

Hi Srinivasan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below, and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Type Troubleshooter in the search bar next to
    Start icon, press Enter.

Step 2: Select View all from the left side panel, and click on
    Hardware and Devices option.

Step 3: Follow the onscreen instructions.

Refer to the suggestion given by ZigZag3143 (Windows IT Pro MS –MVP) from the link below:

thread stuck in device driver windows 10

Also refer to the links below on similar issue,

thread stuck in device driver windows 10

THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER IN WINDOWS 10

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, May 9, 2020
  3. Thread Stuck in Driver

Hi Mark,

We appreciate that you have provided us the troubleshooting steps that you have done already. We can provide you other troubleshooting steps that can help to resolve the issue regarding the Thread Stuck in Driver error.

The Thread Stuck In Device Driver error is caused by a driver file being caught in an endless loop while it waits for the hardware to enter idle state. Performing a series of updates will usually resolve this issue and since you have updated your motherboard
    BIOS as well as the graphics and audio drivers, you can perform the Windows updates. Here's how:

• Open Start Menu and click on Settings >
      Update & Security
      settings > Windows Update.
    • Click on the Check for updates button.
    • If any updates are available, they will be offered to you.

Let us know if there is anything else that comes up so we can further assist you.

Jennifer Bri, May 9, 2020
  4. BillieVE Win User

THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER

Hi,

I have a brand new HP Notebook laptop and I keep getting the THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER error message when using several Office programs and Google Chrome at the same time.

Scanned with Norton and online software. No luck.

• Tried reinstalling Windows 10 several times as well as adding the anniversary update as well as the Creators update. No luck.
    • Tried updating the graphics and sound drivers also using Driver Booster and other drivers software. No luck.
    • The laptop remains cool and the power cord is fully intact.

Nothing helps and the laptop is less than four weeks old.

Would appreciate it if someone could help out.

Thanks,

Billie

BillieVE, May 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Thread Stuck in Device Driver - Similar Threads - Thread Stuck Device

2. Thread stuck in device driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thread stuck in device driver: So I had this error thrice, the last time it happened my c: drive repaired for 7 hours, back in October. The first time I had this was an orange screen of death, same error back in July, then another one ten days later. I don't know what else is faulty with my PC, except this...
  3. Thread stuck in device driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thread stuck in device driver: So I have this BSOD problem. It started after updating a game called Roblox. Around 5 minutes into the game, it goes into a blank screen then the BSOD appears. Sometimes after restart it cannot go into sign in page and sometimes can around 5 - 10 minutes before the BSOD...
  4. Thread Stuck in Device Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread Stuck in Device Driver: Hello, I'm dealing with this error since a long time ago, at least twice a week. I own an Acer Aspire 5 - A515-41G-16BQ, but I assume msinfo will contain all other necessary info. In short, I have updated everything: - BIOS - W10 - AMD drivers - sound drivers Every single...
  5. Thread Stuck in device driver

Thread Stuck in device driver: [IMG]Quisiera saber por que me está dando este problema, el cual es muy frecuente a la hora en la que estoy en alguna aplicación o un juego, y abro google chrome, despues de 1 minuto de abierto, me da el pantallazo azul...
  6. Thread stuck in device driver.

Thread stuck in device driver.: Currently on 20H2 (OS Build 19042.630) Fresh Windows 10 installation. I did the V2 log collector 1.10 step, the file is attached below. This BSOD is really persistent. Happened also before I reinstalled Windows. 168833
  7. THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER

in Windows 10 Customization
    THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER: I keep getting the BSOD with the stop code of THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER.I already know that the cause is outdated ,malfunctioning or wrongly installed device drivers, specifically the display drivers.I am 100% sure because once i disable my graphics card which is Radeon...
  8. Thread Stuck in a Device Driver

Thread Stuck in a Device Driver: I think so there is huge problem in windows 10. i installed windows 10 , 2 times from a bootable pendrive. my laptop eventually crashes i have tested with fhree Amd drivers 20.4.1 20.5.1 & Now 20.7.1 it always crahses i am not sure if there is a problem with AMD. i...
  9. Thread stuck In device driver

Thread stuck In device driver: So last week I bought an Asus fx505 with and Ryzen 7 3550H and I did the basic deiver updates when I got it, and from time to time I've been getting a BSOD that says Thread Stuck In Device drive. I already got the dumpfiles but I just don't know how to read them. This are...
  10. Thread stuck in device driver

Thread stuck in device driver: I was playing The outer worlds and then this blue screen just came up. I built this computer in November and I use a X570 Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard and a 3600X with a Vega 56. My RAM is 32 GB (2x16) 3200 speed but I had to enable XMP in my BIOS in order to have it run at...