Windows 10: Thread stuck in driver BSOD crashes for months

Discus and support Thread stuck in driver BSOD crashes for months in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I built a desktop along with a friend a few months ago and within days started having issues. We managed to resolve all of his issues and most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Moldy, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Moldy Win User

Thread stuck in driver BSOD crashes for months

Hi,

I built a desktop along with a friend a few months ago and within days started having issues. We managed to resolve all of his issues and most of mine besides this thread stuck in driver crash. For my friend it was an issue of windows update replacing the graphics card driver with an older one. When we did the same fix for me it reduced the frequency from ~every 2 hours to every few days but obviously hasn't resolved the issue.

I have googled the problem in every way I can and I've tried every single thing I can find. At this point I think it must have to be a hardware problem but was hoping that someone here could look into the crashlogs and see if there is a fix i can do.

I have tried running DDU and reinstalling the latest drivers with no success and everything else is up to date as far as i can figure. Also the specs are attached as well.

Im pretty keen to fix this ASAP so if you need any more info I will supply it as fast as i can.

Cheers,

EDIT:: also not sure if its related or really what i means but I've experienced 2 red screen crashes

:)

Moldy, Nov 24, 2016

2. Red screen crash/BSOD: Thread stuck in driver

Hi, I have a Lenovo Z50 IdeaPad with Windows 10. All the drivers are fully updated, and there are no viruses or malware on it. I've been having an issue with my computer completely crashing, sometimes with a solid red screen, sometimes with a BSOD (thread
    stuck in driver). It usually occurs when I'm trying to play games on Steam, but the BSOD has happened a couple of other times outside of Steam.

This issue is incredibly frustrating. Hoping someone can help.

ChaseBurns, Nov 24, 2016
  3. Timmyctc Win User
    Timmyctc, Nov 24, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Moldy and welcome to Tenforums *Smile

I notice that you do not have a properly activated Windows 10 system. Until you rectify this we are not able to help you due to the forum rules.

philc43, Nov 24, 2016
Thema:

1. Thread stuck in driver BSOD crashes for months - Similar Threads - Thread stuck driver

2. BSOD : Thread stuck in device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD : Thread stuck in device driver: I recently got my pc built and I've noticed that when I'm playing games or doing other stuff, it sometimes starts to feel a little choppy and laggy-ish and then it crashes giving the error Thread Stuck in Device DriverIt has happened alot of times with me, it works perfectly...
  3. BSoD Thread Stuck in the driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD Thread Stuck in the driver: Hello team, before I state my question. Here's the system I currently use: Asrock a320m-hdv Ryzen 3 3200g with Vega 8 APU 8gb Ram 240 SSD 1TB HDD armaggeddon 235fx I've been getting that bluescreen a lot saying thread stuck in the device driver. This becomes quite...
  4. BSOD thread stuck in device driver

BSOD thread stuck in device driver: Hi, I have been getting the BSOD on my new pc. Here are the specs: Motherboard: asrock b450m hdv r4.0 Bios version p3.70 Cpu: ryzen 3 3200g part # yd3200c5fhbox Ram: 1x8gb gskill aegis 3000 mhz Ssd: kingston 120gb Psu: 400watt Os: windows 10 pro fully updated Drivers:...
  5. BSOD - Thread Stuck In Driver.

BSOD - Thread Stuck In Driver.: hi I've built a custom pc I can go deeper in details in specs if needed and I have this problem where if I'm play a game like, Minecraft when I quit the game Minecraft, I get the BSOD. also when I am in a fullscreen game and I click on my second monitor it will also give...
  6. BSOD crash caused by Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD crash caused by Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error: Hi Community I have a complete new Surface Laptop 3 and it crashes with BSOD caused by Thread Stuck in Device Driver. It have happened multiple times now. I can reproduce the issue if the laptop goes into power save mode. When reactivating it after power save it reboots....
  7. BSOD Device driver stuck in thread

BSOD Device driver stuck in thread: Have no clue why i get this, all my drivers are updated to the newest. Here`s a link to a folder with my dump files and sysinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgdnkJ74kZzOlX34CFIrFWZBPnYQ?e=p12wbi...
  8. Crash- Thread Stuck in Device Driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crash- Thread Stuck in Device Driver: New Computer - CPU: AMD 3700x GPU: Radeon 7 Mobo: MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI Gaming Used DDU Uninstaller to remove and reinstalled video drivers multiple times. Updated BIOS Formatted drive and did a clean install of Win10 (ISO was downloaded last night from...
  9. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver

BSOD Thread stuck in device driver: Here is my computer: A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core, FBM-02 MicroATX Mini Tower - System Build - PCPartPicker Occasionally when I'm multitasking on the computer, it will have this error: Attachment 99662 I will attach all logs in a compressed file for your viewing pleasure:...
  10. BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver

BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver: Every so often (once every two or three weeks) it's quite random, normally when playing games. The game normally freezes and then the BSOD occurs. I am quite good with computers on the basic side of things but all this BSOD solving seems quite complicated so I might get a...