Windows 10: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER windows 10

Discus and support THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ik krijg steeds de melding thread stuck in device, heb nu zelf alles geprobeerd maar niks helpt.Zal minidump info hier onder zetten. Dump File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Drietbuul, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Drietbuul Win User

THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER windows 10

Ik krijg steeds de melding thread stuck in device, heb nu zelf alles geprobeerd maar niks helpt.Zal minidump info hier onder zetten.

Dump File : 081320-6062-01.dmp

Crash Time : 13-8-2020 11:06:27

Bug Check String : THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

Bug Check Code : 0x100000ea

Parameter 1 : ffff9b8f`0f7ea080

Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000000

Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000

Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000000

Caused By Driver : amdkmdag.sys

Caused By Address : amdkmdag.sys+1a1d6b

File Description :

Product Name :

Company :

File Version :

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+3ddf40

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081320-6062-01.dmp

Processors Count : 4

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 19041

Dump File Size : 1.210.812

Dump File Time : 13-8-2020 11:06:59

==================================================

:)

Drietbuul, Aug 13, 2020

2. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Do let us know if the issue is confined only while accessing the game?

The THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER bug indicates that a thread in a device driver is endlessly spinning. A device driver is spinning in an infinite loop, most likely waiting for hardware to become idle. This usually indicates problem with the hardware itself,
    or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. Frequently, this is the result of a bad video card or a bad display driver.

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

Update the display driver

Steps to update the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the
      Display Adapter
      and click on Update Driver Software.

Refer to the below article by Andre Da Costa to install the drivers manually on your device.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Error: "THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER " on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When exactly you get this error message?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop after the restart?

The THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER bug indicates that a thread in a device driver is endlessly spinning. A device driver is spinning in an infinite loop, most likely waiting for hardware to become idle. This usually indicates problem with the hardware itself,
    or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. Frequently, this is the result of a bad video card or a bad display driver.

If you are able to boot the device to desktop, try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Update the display driver

Steps to update the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the
      Display Adapter
      and click on Update Driver Software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device and check if the issue persists.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

1. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER windows 10 - Similar Threads - THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

2. Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error: Hi,My laptop is giving blue screen with error: Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error.Model: HP-Compaq Pavilion Notebook 15-cw1507saWindows 10 x64Below the dmp file content:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  3. Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error: Hi,My laptop is giving blue screen with error: Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error.Model: HP-Compaq Pavilion Notebook 15-cw1507saWindows 10 x64Below the dmp file content:************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories **************...
  4. Thread_Stuck_in_Device_Driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Got THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER after waking up from sleep: Hi guys my laptop occasionally got freeze after waking up from sleep. Refreshing the graphics driver using key: ctrl shift windows b doesn't solve the freeze.Usually when I got freeze there's no error, it just wont respond at all. But today I got the BSOD pointing to error in...
  6. Got THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER after waking up from sleep: Hi guys my laptop occasionally got freeze after waking up from sleep. Refreshing the graphics driver using key: ctrl shift windows b doesn't solve the freeze.Usually when I got freeze there's no error, it just wont respond at all. But today I got the BSOD pointing to error in...
  7. Got THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER - Xbox Controller For Windows

THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER - Xbox Controller For Windows: Does anyone use a wireless Xbox 360 Controller for PC? (with an official Microsoft receiver) Windows 10; I am looking for the direct download to the driver software but I can't seem to find it. When I try to use the default driver from DevMan -> (right click, > Properties on...
  9. blue screen with an error of Stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

blue screen with an error of Stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: HiI sometimes get on my laptop's windows 10 a blue screen with an error of Stop code: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. I shared dump files in https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajg0EobPIRqJaxmY3QNkGM73FUc?e=f0V1Pc . please reply to me how I solve that .Thanks....
  10. Keep getting THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD

Keep getting THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD: Since a couple of days, and coincidentally last Windows Update I installed, i've been getting seemingly random THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSODs, specially when playing games, but not exclusively. It used to be only in games yesterday, but today it BSOD'd when i was just...