Windows 10: Threads found. Start the recommended actions

Discus and support Threads found. Start the recommended actions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey there! I discovered a little problem recently on my PC. In the Virus and thread protection section there are a lot of found threads that I don't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NikitaDoroshko, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Threads found. Start the recommended actions

Hey there!

I discovered a little problem recently on my PC. In the Virus and thread protection section there are a lot of found threads that I don't know how to delete. I think I deleted all shown programs and apps but the threads are still there. Screenshot attached. Threads found. Start the recommended actions abdc09d2-4372-4f34-b5ec-e419fd56d9c0?upload=true.jpg

:)

NikitaDoroshko, Oct 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 Defender Actions Recommended

Windows 10 Defender repeatedly tells me there are Actions Recommended. (yellow ! icon)

What are they?

Where can I find out where they are listed?

There are none listed in Windows Defender. (all green)

Running scans, online and offline, finds nothing. There are no notifications.

This is a repeated occurrence, and worrisome. It has become the boy who cried wolf, to the point that I have become so annoyed that if there were a real threat of some kind I won't believe Windows Defender.

In other words, if there are no actual Actions Recommended then why continue to tell us there are?

This bug needs fixing.

Moved from: Windows /

Windows 10
    /
    Performance & system failures
    /
    PC

Kelly Craven, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Trapper Win User
    Start menu tiles and Notification/Open Action Centre dissappeared!

Strange, my start menu left click that used to open the coloured start menu with 'tiles' has stopped working. I can only right click to access the 'grey' listing. If I do left click I see the blue spinning wheel for a couple of seconds but nothing appears.
    Also the icon for 'New Notifications' has stopped as well, when clicked I used to see a slide out popup asking me if I would recommend W10 to a friend but not now. If I right click to 'Open Action Centre' nothing happens.

Any suggestions as to how to fix them?

Many thanks.

Trapper, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Threads found. Start the recommended actions

Windows Defender, Actions recommended

For two days now I've had the actions recommended on windows defender highlighted. Everything is green in the security details, and I am given no suggestions on what to do to get rid of it. What do I do?

MarcMcgeachie, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Threads found. Start the recommended actions

1. Threads found. Start the recommended actions - Similar Threads - Threads found Start

2. Windows security stuck at 'threats found, start recommended actions'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security stuck at 'threats found, start recommended actions': I recently download a file that was tagged as a virus. Before windows security could delete it however, I myself deleted the file from the computer. Now my Windows Security is stuck in a loop that shows "threats found, start recommend actions" where pressing the start actions...
  3. Windows security stuck at 'threats found, start recommended actions'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security stuck at 'threats found, start recommended actions': I recently download a file that was tagged as a virus. Before windows security could delete it however, I myself deleted the file from the computer. Now my Windows Security is stuck in a loop that shows "threats found, start recommend actions" where pressing the start actions...
  4. Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!

Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!: "Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!" Windows Security recognizes a threat after running a full scan and suggests to "Start Actions". However, when I select the button, no options appear to handle the threat! Is this a dead-end situation? Is there nothing else to...
  5. Windows 11 security actions recommended but none found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 security actions recommended but none found: win11, security icone show yellow mark actions recommendedI checked other question here, but none of them helped me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-security-actions-recommended-but-none/36883590-d4dc-4250-97d5-4bf79a50fac8
  6. Windows 11 security actions recommended but none found

Windows 11 security actions recommended but none found: win11, security icone show yellow mark actions recommendedI checked other question here, but none of them helped me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-security-actions-recommended-but-none/36883590-d4dc-4250-97d5-4bf79a50fac8
  7. Threats found. Start the recommended actions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threats found. Start the recommended actions.: Threats found. Start the recommended actions. but how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threats-found-start-the-recommended-actions/3f6f4e9a-c25a-4c57-b1d6-4e10ec6727b1
  8. Windows 11 security actions recommended but none found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 security actions recommended but none found: on windows 11 the security icon in the task bar shows an exclamation in a yellow triangle and says "security actions recommended", but when I look at them all, they all say NO ACTION NEEDED...
  9. Windows 11 security actions recommended but none found

Windows 11 security actions recommended but none found: on windows 11 the security icon in the task bar shows an exclamation in a yellow triangle and says "security actions recommended", but when I look at them all, they all say NO ACTION NEEDED...
  10. Action Recommended message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Action Recommended message: The Windows Security has been displaying actions recommended for about a week but there is no area behind the tab that has an action needed How do I get rid of the message or locate what is causing it?...