Windows 10: Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker.

Discus and support Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker. Affected items. becavior: pid:8084:168995100298774 process:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StolbovVladimir, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker.

Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker. Affected items.
    becavior: pid:8084:168995100298774
    process: pid:8084,ProcessStart:132254872259092270

:)

StolbovVladimir, Feb 6, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

About Ransomware attack

Here is Microsoft's Customer Guidance on the Ransomware Attack:

• In March, we released a security update which addresses the vulnerability that these attacks are exploiting. Those who have Windows Update enabled are protected against attacks on this vulnerability. For those organizations who have not yet applied the
      security update, we suggest you immediately deploy Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010.

• For customers using Windows Defender, we released an update earlier today which detects this threat as Ransom:Win32/WannaCrypt.
      As an additional “defense-in-depth” measure, keep up-to-date anti-malware software installed on your machines. Customers running anti-malware software from any number of security companies can confirm with their provider, that they are protected.

• This attack type may evolve over time, so any additional defense-in-depth strategies will provide additional protections. (For example, to further protect against SMBv1 attacks, customers
      should consider blocking legacy protocols on their networks).

For the full article,
    Click HERE

DaveM121, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows 10: protection against recent Depriz malware attacks

Source: Windows 10: protection, detection, and response against recent Depriz malware attacks Microsoft Malware Protection Center

Brink, Feb 6, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker.

PUP Threats Detected By Malwarebytes

Check your list of installed programs and remove any toolbars. Run MBAM again, including rootkit detection, and do a full scan of all your hard drives, not just a Threat scan. Then, reset your Chrome browser.

Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker. [​IMG]

Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker. [​IMG]

simrick, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker.

1. Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker. - Similar Threads - Threat detected dangerous

2. Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn .This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn .This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker....: PC Hacked! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojanwin32tiggrerfn-this-program-is-dangerous-and/b177378f-c567-467a-90f7-54dd617c2d78
  3. Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn .This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn .This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker....: PC Hacked! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojanwin32tiggrerfn-this-program-is-dangerous-and/b177378f-c567-467a-90f7-54dd617c2d78
  4. Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!rfn .This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Virus & Threat Protection unclear instructions

Virus & Threat Protection unclear instructions: I opened Windows Virus & Threat Protection to check for virus. The first line says "Threats found. Start the recommended actions.“ The button below says, "Start Actions" However., when I click on it nothing happens. Simple English. Why doesn't it do what it says?...
  6. Virus Attack danger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Attack danger: Hi,I think I have been victim of a Virus attack and I'm not sure how to fix this.I searched in google for Google Drive download and by mistake I clicked on a "Add" link that looked exactly like google Drive. But after clicking install nothing happened. Link "->...
  7. Virus Attack danger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Attack danger: Hi,I think I have been victim of a Virus attack and I'm not sure how to fix this.I searched in google for Google Drive download and by mistake I clicked on a "Add" link that looked exactly like google Drive. But after clicking install nothing happened. Link "->...
  8. This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker

This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker: There are two particular programs that I have written for personal use in c# using Visual Studio. They go back years and I am always refining and adding new features. They sit on my computer and I have not developed them to talk across a network or any other sophisticated...
  9. dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker

dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker: Threat detected. This dangerous program executes the instructions of an attacker. Affected items. becavior: pid:8084:168995100298774 process: pid:8084,ProcessStart:132254872259092270...
  10. McAfee Detected Virus Attack

McAfee Detected Virus Attack: ATTACK???? what should I do??? McAfee caught it and quarantined it BUT...…. [ATTACH] [Original Title: Virus ATTACK] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-detected-virus-attack/9f6a5402-2b4e-47d4-8b42-bc2066c90ed6