Windows 10: Threat Detection Removed or Restored

Discus and support Threat Detection Removed or Restored in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows virus and threat protection software picked up on this: HackTool:BAT/AutoKMS Then from actions ı select remove it.Now it shows removed.But... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Buluthan, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Buluthan Win User

Threat Detection Removed or Restored

My windows virus and threat protection software picked up on this: HackTool:BAT/AutoKMS

Then from actions ı select remove it.Now it shows removed.But ı can still see it on windows defender past and its status is removed.

Does it mean ı am safe now and the file that makes problem removed from my computer? Waiting for your answers...

:)

Buluthan, Mar 21, 2020
  2. simrick Win User

PUP Threats Detected By Malwarebytes

Check your list of installed programs and remove any toolbars. Run MBAM again, including rootkit detection, and do a full scan of all your hard drives, not just a Threat scan. Then, reset your Chrome browser.

Threat Detection Removed or Restored [​IMG]

Threat Detection Removed or Restored [​IMG]

simrick, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Removed threats and restored computer

Yesterday Malwarebytes found 24 threats so I removed and restored computer to an earlier date. Today it is not running right again. What can I do?

Moonshineooo, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

How do I remove quarantined threats

It does say under 'Quarantined threats' that "Quarantined threats have been isolated and prevented from running on your device. They will be periodically removed". It could just be that by now they have been automatically removed. It's a possibility as your detections were a few days ago on the 5th. My test was less than 24 hours ago so the quarantined file has not (yet) been automatically removed.

Just reassurance that it's working as designed.

Thema:

1. Threat Detection Removed or Restored - Similar Threads - Threat Detection Removed

2. Threat Removed or Restored

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threat Removed or Restored: What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threat-removed-or-restored/ceef5aa5-3989-4022-992f-04c02fa98096
  3. Threat removed or restored

Threat removed or restored: Hello, Can someone help me explain what this means? From some other forums, it seems like everything is good but I'm pretty paranoid so I'm not so sure if my laptop is safe. Please help me : [ATTACH]...
  4. Threat Removed or Restored

Threat Removed or Restored: Hello! I have windows 10. I was notified by windows security of a threat upon opening a file from an external device. Soon after which it was placed in quarantine. After viewing the options, I selected the option 'remove' and NOT 'allow'. However, few minutes later did I...
  5. Threat Detection: Removed or Restored and Allow

Threat Detection: Removed or Restored and Allow: Hello, i plugged in my usb to the pc and windowds definder detected virus so i removed it immeditly after ejecting it so roughly 3 min. then it says the virus is quarantined so i cliked on action and choose: remove but the status became: remove or restored “ i...
  6. Detecting threats but not removing

Detecting threats but not removing: Hello. For last couple weeks, Windows defender in my Windows 10 pc has been running constantly consuming significant CPU> 50%, Memory and power. When I ran fill scan it found 300+ threats but when i start action to remove it doesn't do anything, just keep running. When I...
  7. Threat Detection Removed or Restored

Threat Detection Removed or Restored: My Windows defender scan reported a threat and i dont know if it is deleted or not. Im not shure if i need to press allow in the Actions box. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threat-detection-removed-or-restored/5b6b384e-3b6a-4269-8d99-df90c5e08c50
  8. Threat Detection Removed or Restored and Allow

Threat Detection Removed or Restored and Allow: My windows virus and threat protection software picked up on this: HackTool:BAT/AutoKMS Then from actions ı select remove it.Now it shows removed.But ı can still see it on windows defender past and its status is removed. Does it mean ı am safe now and the file that makes...
  9. Threat Detection in Windows Defender Removed or Restored ?

Threat Detection in Windows Defender Removed or Restored ?: My windows virus and threat protection software picked up on this: SoftwareBundler:Win32/Prepscram and said it was "Removed and Restored." I assume that means the threat was quarantined, then removed, then the file it affected was restored. When ı click only option to make...
  10. Threat Detection (Removed or Restored)

Threat Detection (Removed or Restored): Hey, My windows virus and threat protection software picked up on this: VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore and said it was "Removed and Restored." I assume that means the threat was quarantined, then removed, then the file it affected was restored. Am I correct? This...