Windows 10: Threat found - action needed

Discus and support Threat found - action needed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YukiiPulse, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Threat found - action needed

I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I scan but it is still there. PLEASE HELP!

:)

YukiiPulse, Apr 16, 2022
Thema:

Threat found - action needed

1. Threat found - action needed - Similar Threads - Threat found action

2. Trojan:Win32/WinLnk.PXJ!MTB. Threat found-action needed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan:Win32/WinLnk.PXJ!MTB. Threat found-action needed.: Hello lads,I have a situation where on Windows Security: Virus&Threat protection it says that there are threats found and that I should start recommended actions.I need help with that because whenever I press on Actions-Remove It doesn't actually do anything.I have downloaded...
  3. How to remove Threat Found - action Needed

How to remove Threat Found - action Needed: I have 3 of these threats and have run scans etc and clicked remove and quarantine etc but still this shows up. I have been told maybe I clear search history but I do not know how to do this or get permissions. I have been told this: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows...
  4. How to remove Threat Found - action Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Threat Found - action Needed: I have 3 of these threats and have run scans etc and clicked remove and quarantine etc but still this shows up. I have been told maybe I clear search history but I do not know how to do this or get permissions. I have been told this: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows...
  5. Threat found- action needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threat found- action needed: I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I...
  6. Threat found - action needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat found - action needed: I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I...
  7. Threat found - action needed

Threat found - action needed: I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I...
  8. Threat found - action needed. But its REALLY NOT

Threat found - action needed. But its REALLY NOT: I have a warning within my defender which doesnt seem to want to go awayI have been looking into the darker side of android applications and downloaded but didnt do anything with an APK called androdumpper which is supposed to look at vulnerabilities in your wifi setup based...
  9. Threat found - action needed. But its REALLY NOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat found - action needed. But its REALLY NOT: I have a warning within my defender which doesnt seem to want to go awayI have been looking into the darker side of android applications and downloaded but didnt do anything with an APK called androdumpper which is supposed to look at vulnerabilities in your wifi setup based...
  10. Threat found - action needed. But its REALLY NOT