Windows 10: Threat removed message

Discus and support Threat removed message in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I keep getting "A treat removed" notification & the message says for details open Windows defender But when I click the see details button nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vijayrchandran, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Threat removed message

Hi,I keep getting "A treat removed" notification & the message says for details open Windows defender But when I click the see details button nothing happens.SS attached,Vijay.

:)

vijayrchandran, Jun 7, 2023
  2. graemea Win User

Persistent Threat Message in Virus & Threat Protection in Windows 10

Hi,

I have recently uninstalled CCleaner from my PC.

Under Current Threats in Virus & Threat Protection, I keep getting the message that there's a threat from AppThreat removed message :piriform_CCleaner.

I've tried the option to Remove this but even after a re-boot the message remains.

Can someone please suggest how to resolve this?

Thanks!

graemea, Jun 7, 2023
  3. WINDOWS DEFENDER IS NOT REMOVING THREATS

Hello PaulPChou,

This one works. You're correct I chose removed but it just doesn't remove the threats it says working and after working the threats are still listed. I ran the safety scanner, reboot, scan in safe mode, scan in clean boot but neither of those works to remove
    the listed threats.

Just as I thought all I need is to manually delete the file where it contains the threats list just like a log file.

Thanks for providing the path where it stores the list.

Best regards,

Lelouch

lelouch.lamperouge, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Threat removed message

Threats detected by Windows Defender  

If you really want to be sure if those threats are removed completely then I would suggest to clean install Windows. That’s the only way to know for sure.

And always disconnect from the internet next time you encounter malware. That’s the first step to take, especially if you have more than one computer sharing the same network.

win10freak, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Threat removed message

1. Threat removed message - Similar Threads - Threat removed message

2. Threat removed message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Threat removed message: Hi,I keep getting "A treat removed" notification & the message says for details open Windows defender But when I click the see details button nothing happens.SS attached,Vijay....
  3. Threat rmoved message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat rmoved message: Hi,I keep getting "A treat removed" notification & the message says for details open Windows defender But when I click the see details button nothing happens.SS attached,Vijay....
  4. Threat rmoved message

Threat rmoved message: Hi,I keep getting "A treat removed" notification & the message says for details open Windows defender But when I click the see details button nothing happens.SS attached,Vijay....
  5. Cannot remove threats

Cannot remove threats: After scanning current threats in virus&threat protection, 15 threats show up and i can't select multiple, only one. when i select remove and start actions, nothing happens and i have to sit through the scanning again. I also tried removing them through protection history and...
  6. Threat not Removed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threat not Removed: I try to remove this threat, but it appears again within a minute. Earlier my disk was full even not a single byte was left free, but my data size is a maximum of 100 GB, I reset my laptop but now......
  7. Threat Removed or Restored

Threat Removed or Restored: What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threat-removed-or-restored/ceef5aa5-3989-4022-992f-04c02fa98096
  8. Threat Removed or Restored

Threat Removed or Restored: Hello! I have windows 10. I was notified by windows security of a threat upon opening a file from an external device. Soon after which it was placed in quarantine. After viewing the options, I selected the option 'remove' and NOT 'allow'. However, few minutes later did I...
  9. Is the threat removed?

Is the threat removed?: Hi folks, I caught an adware last week and removed it with Windows Defender but now I don't know if it is really removed because when I go into the protection history of Windows Defender I still see the program there and when I click on action at the bottom of the program I...
  10. removal of trojan threat

removal of trojan threat: My windows defender recently detected a trojan threat. It said that the threat was blocked. It then said "This threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future" But underneath it said " Status: Removed" I don't understand what that means. Is my...