Windows 10: Threat Removed or Restored?

Discus and support Threat Removed or Restored? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So, I got this threat a few days ago and windows removed it. Since then, I've tested full scans with nearly 5 different anti-virus apps... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RaahimIbrar, May 2, 2020.

1. Threat Removed or Restored?

Threat Removed or Restored? 2d03b9fe-e5ef-4cc4-b1c6-2c89a0bfb815?upload=true.png

So, I got this threat a few days ago and windows removed it. Since then, I've tested full scans with nearly 5 different anti-virus apps including malwarebytes and got nothing after this. I'm confused since it says threat removed or restored. Does this mean that the threat is back into my pc again? And what does Defender even mean by not available? The only action I'm able to perform is to allow it. Please help

:)

RaahimIbrar, May 2, 2020

2. Removed threats and restored computer

Yesterday Malwarebytes found 24 threats so I removed and restored computer to an earlier date. Today it is not running right again. What can I do?

Moonshineooo, May 2, 2020
  3. Windows Defender is missing Restore Button for Quarantined Threats

It wasn't listed under "Quarantined Threats", but was listed in "See full history" as quarantined. It has been about 2 hours
    and now it is listed under "Quarantined Threats" which now shows the Restore or Delete options. Something must be causing
    a delay in listing the quarantined file under "Quarantined Threats" after they have been found and quarantined by Defender.

Crawdaddy1999, May 2, 2020
  4. gagagaON Win User

Threat Removed or Restored?

Is restoring a quarantined threat the same as allowing the threat?

My Windows defender scan reported a threat last week. I quarantined it. After a few days, I updated my defender virus definitions, restored the threat, and ran another scan (because I wanted to find out if it was a false positive). This new scan did not
    report any threat.

However, under defender's threat history, allowed items, I see this threat listed. I do NOT want to allow the threat, just wanted to find out if the latest definitions would still reported the file as a threat. How should I do that? Thank you. I am using
    windows 10.

gagagaON, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Threat Removed or Restored?

1. Threat Removed or Restored? - Similar Threads - Threat Removed Restored

2. Threat Removed or Restored

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threat Removed or Restored: What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threat-removed-or-restored/ceef5aa5-3989-4022-992f-04c02fa98096
  3. "Threat removed or restored"

"Threat removed or restored": Hi, can someone please explain what "threat removed OR restored" means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threat-removed-or-restored/a319c664-8aab-4cf8-9113-4f961e12c765
  4. Threat removed or restored

Threat removed or restored: Hello, Can someone help me explain what this means? From some other forums, it seems like everything is good but I'm pretty paranoid so I'm not so sure if my laptop is safe. Please help me : [ATTACH]...
  5. Threat Removed or Restored

Threat Removed or Restored: Hello! I have windows 10. I was notified by windows security of a threat upon opening a file from an external device. Soon after which it was placed in quarantine. After viewing the options, I selected the option 'remove' and NOT 'allow'. However, few minutes later did I...
  6. Threat Removed or Restored

Threat Removed or Restored: What does this Mean??? [ATTACH] Did I accidentally allow/restore a threat?? I'm kinda freaking out! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threat-removed-or-restored/d9e1cd49-dc89-40aa-b5a1-ea618e950c79
  7. Threat Detection Removed or Restored

Threat Detection Removed or Restored: My Windows defender scan reported a threat and i dont know if it is deleted or not. Im not shure if i need to press allow in the Actions box. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threat-detection-removed-or-restored/5b6b384e-3b6a-4269-8d99-df90c5e08c50
  8. Threat removed or restored

Threat removed or restored: [ATTACH] So I had this virus in my pc and windows defender cleaned it. I do not understand what threat removed or restored means, what not available means. I checked my protection history a few minutes ago and this threat's history has been removed. Has it come back to my...
  9. Threat Detection Removed or Restored

Threat Detection Removed or Restored: My windows virus and threat protection software picked up on this: HackTool:BAT/AutoKMS Then from actions ı select remove it.Now it shows removed.But ı can still see it on windows defender past and its status is removed. Does it mean ı am safe now and the file that makes...
  10. Threat Detection (Removed or Restored)

Threat Detection (Removed or Restored): Hey, My windows virus and threat protection software picked up on this: VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore and said it was "Removed and Restored." I assume that means the threat was quarantined, then removed, then the file it affected was restored. Am I correct? This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender threat removed or restored

2. what its means threat removed in windows securuty

3. threat removed or restored