Windows 10: Threats found but start actions doesn’t work and it doesn’t tell me the threats

Discus and support Threats found but start actions doesn’t work and it doesn’t tell me the threats in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help I saw that threats were found but it won’t tell me what. At first it showed me something and I deleted it but it now still says threats... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheOtherworldly, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Threats found but start actions doesn’t work and it doesn’t tell me the threats

Please help I saw that threats were found but it won’t tell me what. At first it showed me something and I deleted it but it now still says threats found and I don’t know what do to it says start actions but nothing happens when I click it and it won’t tell me what are the threats and I’m really scared this computer has all my stuff on it

:)

TheOtherworldly, Aug 24, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Threats found but start actions doesn’t work and it doesn’t tell me the threats [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 24, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Threats found but start actions doesn’t work and it doesn’t tell me the threats [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Threats found but start actions doesn’t work and it doesn’t tell me the threats

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Threats found but start actions doesn’t work and it doesn’t tell me the threats

1. Threats found but start actions doesn’t work and it doesn’t tell me the threats - Similar Threads - Threats found start

2. Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!: "Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!" Windows Security recognizes a threat after running a full scan and suggests to "Start Actions". However, when I select the button, no options appear to handle the threat! Is this a dead-end situation? Is there nothing else to...
  3. Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!: "Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!" Windows Security recognizes a threat after running a full scan and suggests to "Start Actions". However, when I select the button, no options appear to handle the threat! Is this a dead-end situation? Is there nothing else to...
  4. Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Threats found. Start the recommended actions.

Threats found. Start the recommended actions.: Threats found. Start the recommended actions. but how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threats-found-start-the-recommended-actions/3f6f4e9a-c25a-4c57-b1d6-4e10ec6727b1
  6. Threat found- action needed

Threat found- action needed: I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I...
  7. Threat found - action needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Threat found - action needed: I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I...
  8. Threat found - action needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Threat found - action needed: I have found a virus in my laptop via Windows Defender named as 'Exploit:Win32/ShellCode!ml' and it has been labeled active.I say take action over and over and it is still active and never gets quarantined. It is described as SEVERE! It also tells me 0 threats found after I...
  9. Threat found - action needed

10. Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work.

Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work.: Ok, so, my laptop recently started to do some weird things - like I couldn't write some symbols at e-mail subject when using MS Outlook, I couldn't change column names in Excel, mouse pointer started to move randomly. Restarting usually helped, but for a while. I opened the...