Windows 10: Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work.

Discus and support Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ok, so, my laptop recently started to do some weird things - like I couldn't write some symbols at e-mail subject when using MS Outlook, I couldn't... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JanisEQS, Jun 11, 2021.

1. JanisEQS Win User

Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work.

Ok, so, my laptop recently started to do some weird things - like I couldn't write some symbols at e-mail subject when using MS Outlook, I couldn't change column names in Excel, mouse pointer started to move randomly. Restarting usually helped, but for a while. I opened the Virus & threat protection and saw "Threats found. Start the recommended actions." The "Start actions" button obviously didn't work. I tried full scan, I tried Defender Offline scan, nothing changed. Except now I even don't see those options. What to do next?

:)

JanisEQS, Jun 11, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 11, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work.

Start button doesn´t work

This is really dissapointing

The Start menu button, windows key, applications in the task bar, notifications, antivirus label and time doesn´t work. I cannot switch beteween users and the only way to shut down the computer is turning it off. Actually I'm accesing the computer via a
    local user I created when installed Win10, but in that account happens the same. The machine upload the system very slowly and when I try to modify anything via control panel (which I reach through a "desktop" label) the admistrator's password is required
    and submitted with no problems. Thw Windows analysis says that today and other past days the windows explorer wasn't uploaded.

There was no way of restarting via previous point because there wasn't any and I couldn't restart the computer in my previous windows (7) version.

Miguel Paez, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work.

1. Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Threats found Start

2. Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!: "Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!" Windows Security recognizes a threat after running a full scan and suggests to "Start Actions". However, when I select the button, no options appear to handle the threat! Is this a dead-end situation? Is there nothing else to...
  3. Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!: "Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!" Windows Security recognizes a threat after running a full scan and suggests to "Start Actions". However, when I select the button, no options appear to handle the threat! Is this a dead-end situation? Is there nothing else to...
  4. Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Threats found. Start the recommended actions.

Threats found. Start the recommended actions.: Threats found. Start the recommended actions. but how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threats-found-start-the-recommended-actions/3f6f4e9a-c25a-4c57-b1d6-4e10ec6727b1
  6. start actions button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start actions button doesn't work: hi ,Today I downloaded a virus.windows defender updated me that.I want to press the start actions button but it doesn't workNEED HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-actions-button-doesnt-work/9b98358e-4b44-46b6-b1ab-94ae77979620
  7. Windows Security "No Action Needed" but "Threats Found" and "Start Actions" Button Not Working

Windows Security "No Action Needed" but "Threats Found" and "Start Actions" Button Not Working: I have a Dell system with Windows 10 v21H2. I noticed that, in the Windows Security, Virus & Threat Protection window, under Current threats, it says "Threats found. Start the recommended actions." However, the Start Actions button, when clicked, changes quivers a little but...
  8. Windows Defender Start Actions buttons doesn't work

Windows Defender Start Actions buttons doesn't work: I downloaded a file and windows defender detected is a virus so I deleted it quickly and it is still telling me "Threats found. Start the recommended actions." so I clicked the button below, which says "Start actions". but it does nothing I already quick scanned tried...
  9. Threats found but start actions doesn’t work and it doesn’t tell me the threats

Threats found but start actions doesn’t work and it doesn’t tell me the threats: Please help I saw that threats were found but it won’t tell me what. At first it showed me something and I deleted it but it now still says threats found and I don’t know what do to it says start actions but nothing happens when I click it and it won’t tell me what are the...
  10. virus and threat protection start action button not working

virus and threat protection start action button not working: its just come to my attention that when viewing virus and threat protection it says "Threats found. Start recommended actions" but pressing the start actions button does nothing. i looked this answer up on here prior to making this but it does not help me and its dated...