Windows 10: threats in pc

Discus and support threats in pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ever since I did the widows update I have been getting low level threats and I can not remove then can someone help me out... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by filipvukovic, Jun 22, 2020.

1. threats in pc

ever since I did the widows update I have been getting low level threats and I can not remove then can someone help me out

:)

filipvukovic, Jun 22, 2020

2. Potential Threats on pc?

Defender did a quick scan and said I had a potential threat to my pc? What does that mean and what should I do about it, does anyone have any suggestions?

RosemaryHodges, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Potential Threats on pc?

[Merged]

Defender did a quick scan and said I had a potential threat to my pc? What does that mean and what should I do about it, does anyone have any suggestions?

RosemaryHodges, Jun 22, 2020
  4. threats in pc

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

threats in pc

1. threats in pc - Similar Threads - threats

2. Virus and threat protection won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection won't open: when i try opening virus and threat protection it says i need IT support but my pc is personal its not a company pc how to i solwe his problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-wont-open/57b7f0af-ce8f-415a-8ac6-d0e348e3396a
  3. Virus and threat protection won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus and threat protection won't open: when i try opening virus and threat protection it says i need IT support but my pc is personal its not a company pc how to i solwe his problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-wont-open/57b7f0af-ce8f-415a-8ac6-d0e348e3396a
  4. Getting repeated threat warnings on Windows 11 on a Dell 8950 desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting repeated threat warnings on Windows 11 on a Dell 8950 desktop: I'm seeing fairly frequent threat warnings 37 so far this year "We have found a threat on this device". When I choose 'Manage in Windows Security' I get - No current threatsLast scan today0 threats foundHow can I investigate what's causing this?...
  5. Getting repeated threat warnings on Windows 11 on a Dell 8950 desktop

Getting repeated threat warnings on Windows 11 on a Dell 8950 desktop: I'm seeing fairly frequent threat warnings 37 so far this year "We have found a threat on this device". When I choose 'Manage in Windows Security' I get - No current threatsLast scan today0 threats foundHow can I investigate what's causing this?...
  6. is it posiblein any way to relocate the "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is it posiblein any way to relocate the "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" folder.: It takes up 62gb of my 70gb storage but i have another drive I'd like to move the folder to is that even possible it dosen't have to work afterwards but it would be nice if it did...
  7. is it posiblein any way to relocate the "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it posiblein any way to relocate the "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" folder.: It takes up 62gb of my 70gb storage but i have another drive I'd like to move the folder to is that even possible it dosen't have to work afterwards but it would be nice if it did...
  8. is it posiblein any way to relocate the "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" folder.

9. How to force windows defender to ask me what to do with a "Threat" every single time...

How to force windows defender to ask me what to do with a "Threat" every single time...: As a individual who works with files that windows may see as a threat and automatically remove it is extremely annoying to have to deal with this. Is there a settings that I can choose where the files in question can be forcibly placed in quarantine and we can be asked to...
  10. How to force windows defender to ask me what to do with a "Threat" every single time...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force windows defender to ask me what to do with a "Threat" every single time...: As a individual who works with files that windows may see as a threat and automatically remove it is extremely annoying to have to deal with this. Is there a settings that I can choose where the files in question can be forcibly placed in quarantine and we can be asked to...