Windows 10: Three accounts on ONEDRIVE - Can't remove one of the accounts viewable in explorer

Discus and support Three accounts on ONEDRIVE - Can't remove one of the accounts viewable in explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a customer that has a personal one drive cox account and a Norman Campus account she uses her other campus login information. She has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gayla HSC, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Gayla HSC Win User

Three accounts on ONEDRIVE - Can't remove one of the accounts viewable in explorer

Hello,

I have a customer that has a personal one drive cox account and a Norman Campus account she uses her other campus login information. She has another old account HSC account that we can't get removed.

I have completed the following suggestions below.

In the Run dialog, paste this and hit Enter:

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset

I uninstalled and reinstalled ONEDRIVE with the link you provided.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-remove-onedrive-file-explorer-windows-10

Nothing worked. Perhaps, I need to go back to the reset/the last listed on my comments but I figured uninstall -reinstall would work.

I appreciate any additional suggestions greatly!!!

If the above does not work, try re-installing OneDrive:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=860984

I don't think I performed this action below.

In the Run dialog, paste this and hit Enter:

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

Thanks..

:)

Gayla HSC, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Three accounts on ONEDRIVE - Can't remove one of the accounts viewable in explorer :(

Zakin, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

Three accounts on ONEDRIVE - Can't remove one of the accounts viewable in explorer

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Three accounts on ONEDRIVE - Can't remove one of the accounts viewable in explorer - Similar Threads - Three accounts ONEDRIVE

2. Can't access onedrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access onedrive account: O can't access my onedrive account now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-onedrive-account/898376b8-1778-4583-ae41-2861a07a68ae
  3. Can't access onedrive account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access onedrive account: O can't access my onedrive account now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-onedrive-account/898376b8-1778-4583-ae41-2861a07a68ae
  4. OneDrive not viewable in file explorer

OneDrive not viewable in file explorer: I installed KB5019961 on November 10th and KB5020622 today November 12th, so I should have the most recent version of 22H2, but I do not see any tabs and can only find files on OneDrive through the search function.......
  5. OneDrive not viewable in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive not viewable in file explorer: I installed KB5019961 on November 10th and KB5020622 today November 12th, so I should have the most recent version of 22H2, but I do not see any tabs and can only find files on OneDrive through the search function.......
  6. Account picture can not be removed and no three recent account picture showing up and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account picture can not be removed and no three recent account picture showing up and...: I followed this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-your-account-picture-3645cdc7-acab-49d2-76a9-4ce7e5e10939#WindowsVersion=Windows_10 trying to delete account picture but it doesn't work.there should be 3 most recent account picture showing in the your info...
  7. Account picture can not be removed and no three recent account picture showing up and...

Account picture can not be removed and no three recent account picture showing up and...: I followed this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-your-account-picture-3645cdc7-acab-49d2-76a9-4ce7e5e10939#WindowsVersion=Windows_10 trying to delete account picture but it doesn't work.there should be 3 most recent account picture showing in the your info...
  8. Tags in OneDrive not viewable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tags in OneDrive not viewable: This is a very important issue that is disastrous to over 55,000 photos and many years of work that I am sharing on OneDrive. I must find a solution. It has been going on for far too long as a known problem. Just turn on the old system it worked!!! Then disappeared....
  9. allowing hidden folders viewable in user account made all folders not viewable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    allowing hidden folders viewable in user account made all folders not viewable: Windows 10 OS. This is a discord and a Windows 10 issue both! I think I initially installed Discord wrong when I fat fingered which is the reason behind my issue. 1. Navigated to user folder. 2. Right clicked to allow hidden folders to be seen. 3. Wanted to find AppData...
  10. onedrive can't connect to account

onedrive can't connect to account: One drive is no longer able to retrieve information form the server (i can load it in a browser just fine) It can't even seem to see its own folders, simply "loading your list" perpetually. This has been going on for weeks, restarts of onedrive or the computer do nothing...