Windows 10: Three ascending sound notes when starting some games

Discus and support Three ascending sound notes when starting some games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Quite recently, I have experienced this fact: when I start three games among the others I have where it doesn't happen, three ascending sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FrédéricStradel, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Three ascending sound notes when starting some games

Hello,

Quite recently, I have experienced this fact: when I start three games among the others I have where it doesn't happen, three ascending sound notes are clearly heard. It's the same sequence for two games on Blizzard and one on Steam, everytime I start them.

What does this significate please?

Thanks for your help.

:)

FrédéricStradel, Jan 4, 2019

2. Anyone else have no sound after installing Windows 10 build 10240?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Do you get sound with basic windows drivers?

I suggest you try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Expand Sound video and Gaming , Select the Audio adapter, right click on un-install.

• Restart the computer.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 4, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Three ascending sound notes when starting some games :p

cadaveca, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Three ascending sound notes when starting some games

windows 10 start and exit sounds

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows start up sound.

• Type sounds
      in the control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logon.

• Enable play start up sounds.

• From speech
      select the sound for windows logon.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    Method 2

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows log off sound.

• Type sounds in the
      control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logoff.

• From speech select the sound for
      windows logoff.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    If windows logon and logoff options are not available,then in that case you just need to

• Enable play start up sounds.to get the windows start up sound .And by default there will be single sound available for windows logon sound.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Three ascending sound notes when starting some games

1. Three ascending sound notes when starting some games - Similar Threads - Three ascending sound

2. All my audio sounds muffled when some games are open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my audio sounds muffled when some games are open: For some reason my audio sounds muffled when I open games such as Halo Infinite, and GTA 5, and I'm not sure what the problem is, I can't find any sound settings in the game that fix it, it's also not just game audio it's all of my computer's audio, but only when those games...
  3. All my audio sounds muffled when some games are open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my audio sounds muffled when some games are open: For some reason my audio sounds muffled when I open games such as Halo Infinite, and GTA 5, and I'm not sure what the problem is, I can't find any sound settings in the game that fix it, it's also not just game audio it's all of my computer's audio, but only when those games...
  4. Sticky Notes Opens all notes when I start the program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes Opens all notes when I start the program: Sticky Notes Opens all notes when I start the program, I only want it to open the other notes I previously had open, not it opens a certain number of notes. It wont open some of the old ones but it opens a lot of the more recent ones. How can I fix this, it makes using the...
  5. What do the little three-note meolodies mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    What do the little three-note meolodies mean?: Win ver. 1903 While using my laptop, I keep getting little three-note melodies. What do they mean? 147999
  6. Some of the game sounds are very low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some of the game sounds are very low: Hi! My PC games are sounds so weird. The movies and games sounds like it should be in 5.1, but i don't have 5.1 plugged in, or any other playback devices, just the laptop's stereo system. I can hear very well some of the sounds ??from behind me??, but the sounds what should...
  7. Only some of my Sticky Notes will open on start-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Only some of my Sticky Notes will open on start-up: After a recent update I had to recover all but one of my Sticky Notes form the 'list of notes' (approximate translation; my operating language is German). Since then only some of them will re-open upon starting up my PC in the morning and I have to once more recover the rest...
  8. No sound in some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound in some games: I know that this isn't a Microsoft question, and I'm sorry, I've asked on all forums and I haven't came up with answers yet. I need help. Games like: Call of Duty Black Ops 4, Ravenfield, Borderlands 2, Battlefield V and etc. There are more games that I just haven't...
  9. Sort Ascending Descending

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sort Ascending Descending: In files explorer, what I see happening is not having any criteria that comes up that allows me to sort files and folders the way I prefer to do it. Sometimes I also notice the ability to choose ascending or descending files is grayed out and cannot be accessed to make a...
  10. Surround sound not working for some games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surround sound not working for some games.: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now find that certain games (such as Project Reality, the STALKER series and Killing Floor) do not have surround sound - only stereo. It looks as though there must be a driver issue as I never noticed this issue in Windows 7. The odd...