Windows 10: Three Consecutive Windows 10 System Failures

Discus and support Three Consecutive Windows 10 System Failures in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer has been repeatedly breaking; each time it has happened I have been forced to use Ubuntu to wipe the Windows 10 partition and start from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jamescanderson, May 22, 2020.

1. Three Consecutive Windows 10 System Failures

My computer has been repeatedly breaking; each time it has happened I have been forced to use Ubuntu to wipe the Windows 10 partition and start from scratch, but that has only been a temporary solution. After a couple days, it breaks again with a new error after I shutdown. I have tried every online solution I could and can not find anything to explain 3 consecutive Windows system failures. Current error is Stop code: 0xc000021a, but there has been several other varied errors.

:)

jamescanderson, May 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2020
  3. System restore failure windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with the “failure of the computer to shut down” I suggest you perform the below methods and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try running the Power Troubleshooter to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Run the Power troubleshooter on the system.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter
    Further you can try creating a new power plan according to your preference. Refer the link below for more details on Power Plans.

Power Plans: frequently asked questions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/power-plans-faq#1TC=windows-8

(Steps in the article, applies to Windows 10).

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 22, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Three Consecutive Windows 10 System Failures

System restore failure windows 10

Hi Jack,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc /scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing
      Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Three Consecutive Windows 10 System Failures

1. Three Consecutive Windows 10 System Failures - Similar Threads - Three Consecutive System

2. Windows 10 system failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 system failure: I cant start system after updating drivers,I cant even go in WinRei get message INACESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-system-failure/45175611-c9b0-4638-8649-214c60e86e0f
  3. Windows 10 system failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 system failure: I cant start system after updating drivers,I cant even go in WinRei get message INACESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-system-failure/45175611-c9b0-4638-8649-214c60e86e0f
  4. Windows 10 system failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Partial System Failures?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Partial System Failures?: I'm having a problem with Windows 10 I would like to see if anyone else is having. Not sure if it is related to recent updates, hardware problems, or something internal with W10. This is on a Windows 10 operated ASUS Predator Laptop, model G9-793-78CM I am experiencing an...
  6. Windows Update Consecutive Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Consecutive Failure: Greetings, I have been getting the following fail report for the past 2 months, what can I do to solve this? "Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800F081F: 2020-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based...
  7. Windows 10 system failures

Windows 10 system failures: I have a problem in win 10, so every time I open Windows Explorer, it is not responding, when there is an error update code code 0x80080005 I have tried to restore and reset it still can't, even for shutdown or restart it can't keep rolling and every time it turns off forced...
  8. Consecutive BSOD code 124 on windows 10.

Consecutive BSOD code 124 on windows 10.: I just installed Windows 10 yesterday on a new SSD drive. I did all updates Windows Update asked for and the only drivers I installed manually were the LAN driver for ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO motherboard and the graphics card driver for AMD R9 290, both from their manufacters...
  9. Critical system failure Windows 10

Critical system failure Windows 10: I have got that message 3 times in 1 week asking me to reset my laptop every time some programs are missing it is always when I reboot or restart my laptop . Any idea why ? Thanks for any answer to solve it....
  10. Windows 10 system restore failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 system restore failure: I accidentally deleted a big folder with a lot of my files in it and I am trying to restore to a point where it wasn't deleted which is last Saturday. But i get this error: System Restore did not complete successfully. Your computer's system files and settings were not...