Windows 10: three different BSoD errors within the last 24 hours [Version 1909]

Discus and support three different BSoD errors within the last 24 hours [Version 1909] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; page_fault_in_nonpaged_area unexpected_kernal_mode_trap kmode_exception_not_handled The page fault in nonpaged area was the first one to pop up after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by badbrain138, Jul 12, 2020.

1. three different BSoD errors within the last 24 hours [Version 1909]

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
    unexpected_kernal_mode_trap
    kmode_exception_not_handled

The page fault in nonpaged area was the first one to pop up after doing nothing but having a few firefox windows open. Then I got the unexpected kernal mode trap, and just today when I booted up my PC I got the kmode exception not handled when I tried removing one stick of memory. My PC is also not booting into windows right away right away sometimes, it stays on a black screen and nothing loads. I then need to turn it off and on again to get it to actually boot up. This morning it took me multiple times.

I upgraded my PC back in May with a new motherboard, CPU, and RAM but haven't had any issues like this. My brief searching around leads me to believe this might be a memory issue, but I'm not sure. I did run the Windows Memory Diagnostic, which said there was a hardware issue, but it then froze and I had to restart. I tired Memtest86, which also appears to have froze at some point and I needed to restart. I also tried doing a system restore, which seems to have done nothing.

As I understand it, this could still be a multitude of things and I figured I would ask for some help to see if there's perhaps something I'm missing. I'm not very tech savvy at all so I appreciate the help.

JACK-(2020-07-12_07-16-18).zip

:)

badbrain138, Jul 12, 2020

2. Multiple BSOD in last 24 hours

I've received several BSODs in the last 24 hours.

I'm not sure if an automatic update could be a cause.

Sometimes, my laptop will remain stable for up to 30 minutes, other times I can't get past the log in screen.

The BSODs that I've received are:

• PFN LIST CORRUPT
    • IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
    • SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
    • PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA (FLTMGR.SYS)
    • FAST RESOURCE PRECONDITION VIOLATION
    • SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (FLTMGR.SYS)
    • KERNEL AUTO BOOT LOCK ACQUISITION WITH RAISED IRQL
    • REFERENCE BY POINTER
    • INVALID PROCESS DETATCH ATTEMPT
    • SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
    • DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER
    • KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
    • RESOURCE NOT OWNED
    • KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION
    Is my best option to reinstall Win 10?

Running on a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series.

Thank you.

Paul

PaulD'Amato, Jul 12, 2020
  3. fadi Win User
    two BSOD's within 24 hours from sleep

three different BSoD errors within the last 24 hours [Version 1909] [​IMG]

4. three different BSoD errors within the last 24 hours [Version 1909]

10 BSOD in 24 hours

14a

14b

- - - Updated - - -

HD Tune health & error scans are running now

- - - Updated - - -

Benchmark results

- - - Updated - - -

Not finished yet with the 15 and 16, but for #17, can someone clarify this?

"17) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    chkdsk /r /v

This may take hours to run so plan to run overnight.
    Run on all drives using the syntax: chkdsk /r /v C: or chkdsk /r /v D: changing the drive letter to the applicable drive."

Are these two bolded sections two separate steps?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The health tab is showing no information, even after finishing the 5-minute update countdown

- - - Updated - - -

adriswindow, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

three different BSoD errors within the last 24 hours [Version 1909]

1. three different BSoD errors within the last 24 hours [Version 1909] - Similar Threads - three different BSoD

2. Seeing Data usage from last 24 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeing Data usage from last 24 hours: Hi, my friend recently asked me how to see Data usage from last 24 hours and I told him how to do this. Unfortunately he says he doesn't have option to change range on Data usage setting's screen, witch I have. I always had it, even on previous Windows 10 or before I became...
  3. Seeing Data usage from last 24 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeing Data usage from last 24 hours: Hi, my friend recently asked me how to see Data usage from last 24 hours and I told him how to do this. Unfortunately he says he doesn't have option to change range on Data usage setting's screen, witch I have. I always had it, even on previous Windows 10 or before I became...
  4. BSOD three times in last 24 hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD three times in last 24 hours: Hi all, I've been having some trouble with BSOD's while playing games in the last 24 hours and the problem seems to have come from nowhere. Initially I had a kernel BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and after some googling I read that my error may be dust related so I took...
  5. 10 BSOD in 24 hours

10 BSOD in 24 hours: Windows version 1909, HP Spectre x360 Alright, so I should preface this by saying I know next to nothing about the internal workings of a computer. It took me over an hour to set up windbg, including having to figure out why the tutorial commands weren't working (TIL:...
  6. 10 BSOD in 24 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    10 BSOD in 24 hours: Windows version 1909, HP Spectre x360 Alright, so I should preface this by saying I know next to nothing about the internal workings of a computer. It took me over an hour to set up windbg, including having to figure out why the tutorial commands weren't working (TIL:...
  7. Two BSODS in 24 Hours

Two BSODS in 24 Hours: Hello everyone. So recently I got 2 Bsods in 24 Hours. It's really weird since I don't get that very often. The first bsod I got was when I was randomly surfing through the Internet The second when I just started up Windows The build is Windows 10 1909 18363.535...
  8. Multiple BSOD in last 24 hours

Multiple BSOD in last 24 hours: I've received several BSODs in the last 24 hours. I'm not sure if an automatic update could be a cause. Sometimes, my laptop will remain stable for up to 30 minutes, other times I can't get past the log in screen. The BSODs that I've received are: PFN LIST CORRUPT IRQL...
  9. Three unexpected blue screens within 2 hours ...

Three unexpected blue screens within 2 hours ...: Hello! Yesterday I had with my W10 three blue screens within 2 hours, and I did nothing else than using Mozilla Firefox and browsing ... These are the error codes: The computer was restarted after a critical error. Error code: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005,...
  10. two BSOD's within 24 hours from sleep

two BSOD's within 24 hours from sleep: Hello, Recently a BSOD appeared when my computer recover from sleep mode. After few hours it happened again in same situation. -PC-10_23_17_143622_24.zip 96292