Windows 10: Three important security features arriving with Windows 10

Discus and support Three important security features arriving with Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Fewer weak points Brenden Vaughan, a threat research manager at Webroot, says it's a big step in reducing security threats. "With the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Fahadking07, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Three important security features arriving with Windows 10

Source...

:)

Fahadking07, Nov 7, 2014

2. Cannot Clear Full History In Windows Defender

You’re entirely welcome, Michel. There were a few people who thought that the issue with the classic Defender UI should be ignored because the replacement has already arrived. But some important features, like status reporting for third-party AV apps,
    were only included in the second version of the Windows Defender Security Center app (the current version) – and I’m sure that some new features and bug fixes will be included in the next iteration. So I’ve repeatedly made the point that the new Windows Defender
    Security Center app hasn’t actually arrived – it’s still in the process of arrival. And that’s why we wanted the issue with the classic UI fixed – so we could fall back on a stable UI when things went wrong with the one under development.

GreginMich, Nov 7, 2014
  3. edit forwarding emails WM7

Thanks Jack for the reply. Think I will use my old WM6.5 phone until Mango arrives, as this is an important feature for me.

DanielSmiler, Nov 7, 2014
  4. Rickkins Win User

Three important security features arriving with Windows 10

Just so long as it all arrives "opt-it" I'm fine with it.

Rickkins, Nov 7, 2014
Thema:

Three important security features arriving with Windows 10

1. Three important security features arriving with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Three important security

2. Cannot import three out of 5 CDs into iTunes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot import three out of 5 CDs into iTunes: Out of five commercial CDs, my Acer desktop with Windows 10 only imports two into my iTunes. They are all NOW CDs. What's wrong?...
  3. Important Security Information for Yahoo Users

in Browsers and Email
    Important Security Information for Yahoo Users: By Bob Lord, CISO Following a recent investigation, we’ve identified data security issues concerning certain Yahoo user accounts. We’ve taken steps to secure those user accounts and we’re working closely with law enforcement. What happened? As we previously disclosed...
  4. three key 8.1 app features missing from 10 email app

in Browsers and Email
    three key 8.1 app features missing from 10 email app: * Select all . I think I know why this happened (converging the desktop and mobile interfaces, and reflecting the bias against select all in mobile email apps) -- but it still dramatically impairs app functionality. Mystifying that MS would not recognize this as a permitted...
  5. Windows 10 kb3197356 not arriving in Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 kb3197356 not arriving in Updates: I have not had any issues with the 3194496. This follow up fix 3197356 does not show up in my Settings/update. I am not searching for it via Updates. I could download it manually now with Internet Explorer from the Microsoft Update Catlog page AFTER IE11 was reset...
  6. Announcing end-to-end security features in Windows 10 for Businesses

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing end-to-end security features in Windows 10 for Businesses: Part 1: Next generation security coming to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update The Microsoft mindset is a security mindset. Our goal is to ensure customer safety as the security threat landscape continues to grow increasingly more sophisticated and adversaries are more...
  7. New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app

in Windows 10 News
    New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app: New features are arriving in the Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 PCs and phones. This month, we’re focused on continuing to improve social features that help you stay connected to the Xbox Live community across your console and PC. New features include Avatar Store Xbox News...
  8. Cisco unveils three DNA network security technologies

in Windows 10 News
    Cisco unveils three DNA network security technologies: Cisco has announced three new technologies for its Digital Network Architecture (DNA) solution to enable network engineers, application developers, channel partners, and IT customers to embed improved and simplified security within their network infrastructure layer: Umbrella...
  9. New Windows 10 Creators Update gaming features arrive this week

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Creators Update gaming features arrive this week: It’s a big update week for PC and Xbox One gamers who are part of the Xbox and Windows Insider Programs. Starting tomorrow, these gamers will see and experience new features from the Windows 10 Creators Update on PC, with additional features expected to hit console in the...
  10. New features arrive in Microsoft Photos on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New features arrive in Microsoft Photos on Windows 10: Focusing on the Creators in all of Us Since I was a kid, I have been drawn to computers because of what they enable each of us to make, to create. Recently Microsoft announced new hardware such as the Surface Studio and Dial, the Windows 10 Creators update, and new...