Windows 10: Three important security features arriving with Windows 10

Discus and support Three important security features arriving with Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Fewer weak points Brenden Vaughan, a threat research manager at Webroot, says it's a big step in reducing security threats. "With the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Fahadking07, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Three important security features arriving with Windows 10

Source...

:)

Fahadking07, Nov 7, 2014

2. Cannot Clear Full History In Windows Defender

You’re entirely welcome, Michel. There were a few people who thought that the issue with the classic Defender UI should be ignored because the replacement has already arrived. But some important features, like status reporting for third-party AV apps,
    were only included in the second version of the Windows Defender Security Center app (the current version) – and I’m sure that some new features and bug fixes will be included in the next iteration. So I’ve repeatedly made the point that the new Windows Defender
    Security Center app hasn’t actually arrived – it’s still in the process of arrival. And that’s why we wanted the issue with the classic UI fixed – so we could fall back on a stable UI when things went wrong with the one under development.

GreginMich, Nov 7, 2014
  3. edit forwarding emails WM7

Thanks Jack for the reply. Think I will use my old WM6.5 phone until Mango arrives, as this is an important feature for me.

DanielSmiler, Nov 7, 2014
  4. Rickkins Win User

Three important security features arriving with Windows 10

Just so long as it all arrives "opt-it" I'm fine with it.

Rickkins, Nov 7, 2014
Thema:

Three important security features arriving with Windows 10

1. Three important security features arriving with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Three important security

2. Is Windows 11's Android Apps feature dead on arrival?

in Windows 10 News
    Is Windows 11's Android Apps feature dead on arrival?: Microsoft lifted the veil on the next version of its Windows operating system this week. One of the main features of Windows 11 is support for Android applications. Microsoft did not reveal much about the support, only that the operating system would offer applications from...
  3. Important security message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Important security message: I have an important security message that tells me to call support immediately tel 0203 287 7078...I'm locked out of my computer please help cannot access anything. Is this number genuine?...
  4. Windows 10 Security Features Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Security Features Missing: My windows 10 defender software seems to be missing. Can I have help re-installing it or fixing it? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-security-features-missing/42e3771d-b9ac-4fbb-b649-0d110250ad26
  5. Windows 10 to get three new features for power users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to get three new features for power users: Microsoft is working on a PowerToys update that will introduce a range of new features and further expand customization options on Windows 10. For those unaware, PowerToys is an open-source tool created by Microsoft for your everyday tasks, such as customizing existing...
  6. Windows important features not responding

in Cortana
    Windows important features not responding: After installing and uninstalling third-party software, some features in my windows stopped working. Windows start, windows search, windows explorer quick search, and sound volume bar are suddenly not working. How do I rectify this? I have tried a lot of solutions posted...
  7. Windows 10 Task Manager will get three new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Task Manager will get three new features: Task Manager is one of the apps that consumers use on a daily basis and it provides us with essential information of the system including CPU, GPU, Disk, and as well as Network usage. Like Windows 10, the built-in Task Manager is evolving too and it’s getting new features in...
  8. Windows 10 feature Update 1909 Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 feature Update 1909 Your device is missing important security and quality fixes: At first I tried installing the Windows 10 full update with the feature and quality as a full download to wake up to logging in to black screen of death which I fixed by going to repair mode when booting the laptop the only way I could fix it was by resetting my pc...
  9. New Windows 10 Creators Update gaming features arrive this week

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Creators Update gaming features arrive this week: It’s a big update week for PC and Xbox One gamers who are part of the Xbox and Windows Insider Programs. Starting tomorrow, these gamers will see and experience new features from the Windows 10 Creators Update on PC, with additional features expected to hit console in the...
  10. New features arrive in Microsoft Photos on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New features arrive in Microsoft Photos on Windows 10: Focusing on the Creators in all of Us Since I was a kid, I have been drawn to computers because of what they enable each of us to make, to create. Recently Microsoft announced new hardware such as the Surface Studio and Dial, the Windows 10 Creators update, and new...