Three important security features arriving with Windows 10

Discus and support Three important security features arriving with Windows 10 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; [img] Fewer weak points Brenden Vaughan, a threat research manager at Webroot, says it's a big step in reducing security threats. "With the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Fahadking07, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Fahadking07 Win User

Source...

:)

Fahadking07, Nov 7, 2014
  2. GreginMich Win User

Cannot Clear Full History In Windows Defender

You’re entirely welcome, Michel. There were a few people who thought that the issue with the classic Defender UI should be ignored because the replacement has already arrived. But some important features, like status reporting for third-party AV apps,
    were only included in the second version of the Windows Defender Security Center app (the current version) – and I’m sure that some new features and bug fixes will be included in the next iteration. So I’ve repeatedly made the point that the new Windows Defender
    Security Center app hasn’t actually arrived – it’s still in the process of arrival. And that’s why we wanted the issue with the classic UI fixed – so we could fall back on a stable UI when things went wrong with the one under development.

GreginMich, Nov 7, 2014
  3. DanielSmiler Win User
    edit forwarding emails WM7

Thanks Jack for the reply. Think I will use my old WM6.5 phone until Mango arrives, as this is an important feature for me.

DanielSmiler, Nov 7, 2014
  4. Rickkins Win User

Just so long as it all arrives "opt-it" I'm fine with it.

Rickkins, Nov 7, 2014
Thema:

Three important security features arriving with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Three important security

1. Very slow boot-up time (over three minutes)

in Windows 10 News
    Very slow boot-up time (over three minutes): My windows 10 Pro, 64bit (SSD 240G) was working fine, until recently (a month or two ago), when booting became extremely slow: during system boot-up it gets about two minutes stuck in the black (Lenovo) screen (with some white dots moving around I think). I've tried to fix...
  2. Experienced three BSODs in one day with different reasons

in Windows 10 News
    Experienced three BSODs in one day with different reasons: After Window 10 1703 upgrade my laptop experienced three BSODs in one day, and according to reliability history they had different reasons that caused Windows stopped working.The first bugcheck: 0x000000d1, second: 0x0000001e, third: 0x00000139 The info zip...
  3. Three types of icons for Word 2010 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Three types of icons for Word 2010 in Windows 10: I have three separate types of icons for Word 2010. I included screenshots of all of them. Could someone please explain why this is happening and tell me how to standardize them? Thanks and have a wonderful day. [img] [img] 97412
  4. KVM switcher installs three mouse drivers under Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    KVM switcher installs three mouse drivers under Windows 10: Hello, I have two nearly identical PCs running Windows 10 connected to a KVM switch. P300 Thinkstation M93p Thinkcenter However when I connect a KVM switch with HDMI/Mouse/keyboard via USB, Windows 10 installs three mouse drivers and one keyboard driver. Then...
  5. windows 10 has 'crashed' 3 times in three months WHY??

in Windows 10 News
    windows 10 has 'crashed' 3 times in three months WHY??: Not sure if this is the right thread to post but my windows 10 has stalled or crashed or NO start at least three times in the past 90 days .. I get the BIG Blue Start emblem and nothing else., googled a lot of this on line and followed the youtube videos to fix .. each times...
  6. Seems three errors showed up after update, I think

in Windows 10 News
    Seems three errors showed up after update, I think: Started getting this three errors yesterday. Seems they showed up after a windows 10 update... I turned off windows search rebooted and they were gone. I restarted windows search rebooted and they came back... Anyone else getting this errors...Thanks... Event...
  7. Play Three Generations of Games - Better - on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Play Three Generations of Games - Better - on Xbox One: Starting tomorrow, for the first time, you’ll be able to play three generations of games on one console – a curated list of Original Xbox classics like Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and more will be available across the entire...
Three important security features arriving with Windows 10 solved