Windows 10: Three monitor setup

Discus and support Three monitor setup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an Intel NUC with two monitors connected and a third connection to a large screen smart TV. The two stand alone monitors are recognized as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RWallker4348, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Three monitor setup

I have an Intel NUC with two monitors connected and a third connection to a large screen smart TV. The two stand alone monitors are recognized as monitor 1 and monitor 2. The smart TV is monitor 3. I would like to extend monitor 1 to both monitor 2 and 3. IE: I need monitor 2 and monitor 3 to be mirrors of each other.

:)

RWallker4348, Apr 20, 2021

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Setup dual monitor in Windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to press Windows Key + P on keyboard and follow onscreen instruction to setup dual monitor in Windows 10. As there is a conflict in connecting multiple hardware you may also
    Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Three monitor setup

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Three monitor setup

1. Three monitor setup - Similar Threads - Three monitor setup

2. Unable to Connect Three Monitors?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Connect Three Monitors?: So recently I've bought a computer for my mother, a Dell OptiPlex to be exact, and recently she's wanted to upgrade to three monitors rather than her standard two for work. I went ahead and got her a third monitor but upon connecting it, it seems that it won't work? I...
  3. Unable to Connect Three Monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Connect Three Monitors?: So recently I've bought a computer for my mother, a Dell OptiPlex to be exact, and recently she's wanted to upgrade to three monitors rather than her standard two for work. I went ahead and got her a third monitor but upon connecting it, it seems that it won't work? I...
  4. Unable to Connect Three Monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display only one desktop in three monitor setup?: How to display only second or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as I'm plugging in third monitor options for...
  6. How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display only one of three monitor in three monitor setup?: How to display only first or third monitor in three monitor setup? I've verified this issue on second device - same, missing options. There's no issue in two monitor setup - i can display only on 1, and only on 2. As soon as i plugging in third monitor options for...
  7. Three monitors

Three monitors: I am trying to connect two external "monitors" an old Vizio TV and an old Dell monitor to my laptop Windows 10 for a total of three monitors. The TV is connected to the laptop's HDMI port via an HDMI cable and the monitor is connected to the laptop's USB port via a VGA cable...
  8. Three Monitor Setup

Three Monitor Setup: Unable to setup three screen setup I'm following the precise steps given withinside the manual the usage of an VGA and HDMI. Tried maximum of the mixture feasible nevertheless no result....
  9. Three monitor setup

Three monitor setup: I'm trying to set up 2 additional monitors connected to my HP pavilion. I have one connected directly through an HDMI cord and the HDMI port. My second additional monitor is connected through a usb type c -> HDMI adapter. The screen that is set up through the adapter is not...
  10. Three Monitor Problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Three Monitor Problems: I just downloaded and installed Windows 10. Relatively problem free. I have (3) 24" monitors that I have been using with 2 video cards until today on Windows 7, Only the center and left monitor are working now. The right monitor has an orange power on light as if it is not...