Windows 10: Three New Intelligence and Insights Features from Microsoft Forms

Discus and support Three New Intelligence and Insights Features from Microsoft Forms in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Forms aims to help you make better decisions with data. As we improve Forms’ intelligence service, we support you in not just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 4, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Three New Intelligence and Insights Features from Microsoft Forms

Microsoft Forms aims to help you make better decisions with data. As we improve Forms’ intelligence service, we support you in not just creating surveys and polls more easily, but also in extracting key insights from data in an understandable way. Read on to learn about three of these improvements: Estimated Time, the Insights button, and Word Clouds.

Automatically Add Estimated Response Time (Design Intelligence)

You may have noticed that while creating your surveys, Forms now provides an estimated response time for longer surveys. Our intelligence service can now predict the approximate time it will take for someone to complete the form, depending on the types and number of questions on the form. You can add this estimated response time (as seen below) in the subtitle of the form, which can help increase the form’s response rates.

Three New Intelligence and Insights Features from Microsoft Forms large?v=v2&px=999.png

Add Estimated Time to Encourage Response Completion

Engage in a New Experience for Forms Data Insights

In the past, after collecting a few dozen responses in your survey, you may have noticed the "Ideas" button appear at the top of the Responses tab of your Forms design page. By clicking on “Ideas,” you would have seen intelligence-based data insights on your responses.

From now on, you might instead see an “Insights” button under a particular question. If the Forms service can provide insights on the responses to that question—which is dependent on the number of responses and the data itself—you will see this “Insights” button. With this change, you can more clearly interpret the insights Forms provides for a specific question.

Three New Intelligence and Insights Features from Microsoft Forms large?v=v2&px=999.png

Click the Insights button to uncover analysis of your responses

As some of you are already familiar, these insights include sentiment analysis on open-response questions, score distribution for ratings questions, and association rule analysis, which notices patterns in responses across multiple choice questions. These insights are presented in easy-to-read data visualizations, which you can pin for quick future reference.

Visualize Open-Text Responses with Word Clouds (Insights)

We are excited to introduce a new intelligence-based data insight type: word clouds for open-text questions in Forms. The key phrases from the response to that question will be extracted and be visualized in a word cloud, offering you a quick view on the top text phrases among the responses.

View open-text responses in word clouds

As seen above, when you click any key phrase in the word cloud, you can find statistics on how many respondents and what percentage of respondents mentioned this phrase in their response.

Click the word cloud to see exact responses

Additional FAQ:

When will this become available?
    We will begin roll out of word clouds to open-text questions in regular forms at the end of April. Meanwhile, as Open-Text Polls for Microsoft Teams meetings start rollout at the end of May or early June, word clouds for these polls will become available as well.

Which languages are supported?
    Word clouds will support English and Chinese text in our first stage of this work. We will expand to additional languages in the near future—please stay tuned.

Will I always get a word cloud for my open-text questions?
    No, not always—this is because the Forms service may not have found any meaningful results to show, especially if you have only received a small number of total responses. You can come back to check for a word cloud after collecting more responses.

Next Steps

We hope you explore these latest updates as they become available to you. If you have additional questions on Forms surveys, quizzes, or polls, please visit our Support page. You can also join discussions in the Microsoft Forms Tech Community and follow the Forms Blog to stay updated in the future.

Thank you.

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/2280828

:)

Brink, May 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/2280828

Brink, May 5, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft announces 100% integration of Office.com and Microsoft Forms

Source: Start Forms journey from office.com - Microsoft Tech Community - 369912

Brink, May 5, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces 100% integration of Office.com and Microsoft Forms Office

Source: Start Forms journey from office.com - Microsoft Tech Community - 369912

Brink, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Three New Intelligence and Insights Features from Microsoft Forms - Similar Threads - Three Intelligence Insights

2. Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.: I am facing issue in sticky notes , when I am putting any email id in sticky notes it is simply showing text not converting in hyperlink , please suggest thanks in advanced....
  3. Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.: I am facing issue in sticky notes , when I am putting any email id in sticky notes it is simply showing text not converting in hyperlink , please suggest thanks in advanced....
  4. Microsoft Outlook - Insights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook - Insights: Why is the so called 'Insights' in Outlook suggesting to me when to send an email? If I start work at 6 am and need to send some sort of information to a coworker, he will read it, when he can get to it. I don't need Microsoft to distract me with a stupid comment, suggesting...
  5. Microsoft Outlook - Insights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook - Insights: Why is the so called 'Insights' in Outlook suggesting to me when to send an email? If I start work at 6 am and need to send some sort of information to a coworker, he will read it, when he can get to it. I don't need Microsoft to distract me with a stupid comment, suggesting...
  6. Microsoft Outlook - Insights

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Is there a way to disable the new insights/interests feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to disable the new insights/interests feature?: While the feature on the taskbar is minimal and aesthetic, the actual feature itself once expanded is very clunky which is a shame, one small misclick and woosh, hello Edge browser.I would like to disable it but I can't seem to work out where in the settings it is, I then...
  8. Windows 10 is getting three new shiny features from the modular OS

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting three new shiny features from the modular OS: As we reported earlier this year, the next Windows 10 update may debut some features from Windows 10X. With a new Windows 10 preview build, Microsoft has finally enabled three new shiny features from the modular OS, including a new way to copy and paste your clipboard and...
  9. Black Friday on Bing: intelligent shopping, product insights, and more

in Windows 10 News
    Black Friday on Bing: intelligent shopping, product insights, and more: Intelligent shopping We know that often, shopping can be a journey. You might start with a need in mind, or a few products you want to learn about. To end up with a great purchase, you need the right tools to guide you along the way. To make your holiday shopping easier,...
  10. What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office: The Office Online team has been busy adding integration across Microsoft Cloud services and extending the capabilities of what you can do with Office in your favorite browser. A number of powerful features have either been rolled out recently or are beginning to roll out now....