Windows 10: Three new measures for Graphics driver evaluations for WDDM

Discus and support Three new measures for Graphics driver evaluations for WDDM in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Display drivers have long been measured using ecosystem versions that measure crashes and hangs in games for the driver version being flighted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 27, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Three new measures for Graphics driver evaluations for WDDM

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1421805

:)

Brink, May 27, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

WDDM Driver Modules

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) version depends on the architecture of the display card that is designed by the hardware manufacturer, to update the WDDM version you will have to update the display driver from your display driver
    manufacturer, if you don’t use a graphics card, installing a new graphics card that supports latest version of WDDM will work.

Additional information: Introduction
    to the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM)
    and also check the
    WDDM 2.1 Features

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, May 27, 2020
  3. graphic WDDM

i m using intel 945 express chipset family (GMA 950), WDDM 1.0 Version. on window 7.RAM 2GB, HDD-500GB.Can i upgrade WDDM 2.0 as i want to upgrade window 10. Intel corporation has no driver to support Window 10 given graphic card.

thnx

ujjwal

ujjwalkumar15, May 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft driver evaluation policy beginning June 15

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...y/ba-p/1389785

Brink, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Three new measures for Graphics driver evaluations for WDDM - Similar Threads - Three measures Graphics

2. how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?: Dear all,Good morning.How can I update my existing WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?I am working with a system with following specifications.Please reply as soon as possible.Thanks in advance for your advice for me.Regards,Ansiram...
  3. how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to update WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?: Dear all,Good morning.How can I update my existing WDDM 1.3 to WDDM 2.0?I am working with a system with following specifications.Please reply as soon as possible.Thanks in advance for your advice for me.Regards,Ansiram...
  4. Microsoft extends Graphics Driver evaluations (to improve driver quality)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft extends Graphics Driver evaluations (to improve driver quality): Graphics drivers are a common cause for crashes and other issues on Windows systems. Microsoft uses a system that evaluates graphics drivers, e.g. by measuring crashes and hangs in games, to determine whether the driver should be rejected or pulled. Microsoft uses the data...
  5. New Microsoft driver evaluation policy beginning June 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft driver evaluation policy beginning June 15: Beginning June 15, the following new policy (Evaluating drivers by targeting cohorts) will go into effect. Information regarding this policy can be found on MS Docs. Evaluating by Targeting Cohort A driver can be developed to support multiple systems and devices. It is not...
  6. New Graphics Driver isnt downloading

New Graphics Driver isnt downloading: After a recent Premier Pro update it says "System capatibility report unsupported video driver" so now I cant export my work. I have followed all of the steps to update driver and install new driver and it will not let me install the new driver. Please help....
  7. New Driver Shiproom measures for Firmware in Windows 10 Win Update

in Windows 10 News
    New Driver Shiproom measures for Firmware in Windows 10 Win Update: With the roll-out of 19H1 and the 8B patch on RS4 and RS5, we now have more ESRT telemetry available to better evaluate the health of firmware. We have developed eight new measures that utilize this new telemetry to help ensure the quality of firmware going into the ecosystem...
  8. WDDM Driver Modules

WDDM Driver Modules: I'm kinda new to the WDDM module knowledge, but was wondering if i could update my WDDM version from 1.3 to 2.0 or newer if needed: this particular pc i'm using is: Asus X551M or X551MA, Intel Celeron N2830 (integrated graphics being used)...
  9. Old graphics card, new driver

Old graphics card, new driver: Before,I was using nvidia quadro 600 and I am trying to upgrade to nvidia gts 450 i have tried restarting multiple times, reinstalling drivers but it doesn't work the following error comes up: Page unpaged area It also tells me to tell the microsoft support this :...
  10. AMD driver replaced by Intel graphics media Accelerator 3150 (WDDM 1.0

AMD driver replaced by Intel graphics media Accelerator 3150 (WDDM 1.0: Aspire One D225E 2G Ram As I recall during the Windows 10 install the Graphics driver was a AMD Radeon HD 6290 ver 15.200.1062.1004 which is current. I have an external display, just a generic, plugged into the video port and all was working well for several days. I...