Windows 10: Three problems Wi-Fi icon not popping up, computer randomly black screening, computer...

Discus and support Three problems Wi-Fi icon not popping up, computer randomly black screening, computer... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-problems-wi-fi-icon-not-popping-up-computer/71fa9fb4-75fb-4f14-b2b9-8b4fa4fc2959 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by remy monceaux, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Three problems Wi-Fi icon not popping up, computer randomly black screening, computer...

Help please

:)

remy monceaux, Feb 21, 2024
  2. johnny234 Win User

Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Wrong wi-fi icon?

I have my 'old' Black Panther system now connected by a wi-fi dongle.

There isn't a networking problem here, because the pc gets online with no problem.

However the bottom-right icon (near the clock) shows the symbol for not connected - 5 empty bars and a red cross over them.
    Mousing over the icon it says 'network - internet access' *Confused Three problems Wi-Fi icon not popping up, computer randomly black screening, computer... :confused: And there is internet.

Why isn't the correct icon showing up? *Wtf :wtf:

Black Panther, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Three problems Wi-Fi icon not popping up, computer randomly black screening, computer...

Computer randomly drops connection with WI-FI

Three problems Wi-Fi icon not popping up, computer randomly black screening, computer... 218680d1545872292t-computer-randomly-drops-connection-wi-fi-capture.png

As stated, I don't know much about computers, but looking at the HTML file, its safe to assume the driver isn't working properly even though I uninstalled and reinstalled it correct?

JordanJ297, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Three problems Wi-Fi icon not popping up, computer randomly black screening, computer...

1. Three problems Wi-Fi icon not popping up, computer randomly black screening, computer... - Similar Threads - Three problems icon

2. My computer Dissconects from Wi-Fi randomly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer Dissconects from Wi-Fi randomly.: OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 System Model ASUS TUF Gaming F17 FX706HCB_TUF706HCB I now have to rewrite this because, the wifi disconnected, so I have done the network reset, network adpator update, install, and power managment whitch I dont...
  3. Three problems Wi-Fi icon not popping up, computer randomly black screening, computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Three problems Wi-Fi icon not popping up, computer randomly black screening, computer...: Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-problems-wi-fi-icon-not-popping-up-computer/71fa9fb4-75fb-4f14-b2b9-8b4fa4fc2959
  4. Computer Wi-Fi is unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Wi-Fi is unusable: When I'm connected to Wi-Fi on my computer, it's constantly being slowed to a CRAWLIn addition, every 10 minutes or so, the Wi-Fi disconnects out of nowhere, and attempting to reconnect gives the message "Can't connect to this network", and the only way to reconnect is to...
  5. Computer will not connect to Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will not connect to Wi-Fi: My husband and I both have windows computer with all the sudden will not connect to the Internet it will connect to a hotspot. All our other devices have no problem connecting to our router....
  6. There is no Wi-Fi icon on my computer!

There is no Wi-Fi icon on my computer!: [IMG] I can not connect to the internet and when I run troubleshoot, this will show. Somebody help me. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-wi-fi-icon-on-my-computer/d7e4b950-f4ce-46f8-b989-dfac8c21f4bd
  7. Computer black screening randomly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer black screening randomly?: I run a minecraft server off of a old spare computer i own, and it's recently been black screening at random points. It disappears off of teamviewer, server shuts down, and plugging in a monitor results in a black but still lit screen. Going into the Event Viewer shows an...
  8. Wi-Fi on hp computer

Wi-Fi on hp computer: Hello my name is Kenadie Ewert and I am wondering if anyone has had issues connecting their HP computer to the internet, I have had this issue before but it was resolved with time and now it is acting up again to the point of having to use a personal hotspot on my phone. Can...
  9. Computer and Printer Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer and Printer Wi-Fi: I have connected a HP Officejet 4652 printer to my computer (windows 10). Printer worked fine until this week. Now printer indicates it is connected to wireless and wi-fi, but my computer says the printer is off-line. I can pull the printer up on the internet access and...
  10. Computer randomly drops connection with WI-FI

Computer randomly drops connection with WI-FI: Hello, This is my first time on here! So I hope I am posting in the correct spot. I currently have a PC running windows 10 and do not have access to use a wired connection. I also do not have an internal network adapter configured for WIFI, however I do have a HIRO H50334...