Windows 10: Three questions

Discus and support Three questions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 1. I use Firefox but have installed Chrome too. In the advance setting, there are two provisions a Restore security to the original defaults. b... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AslamSherwani, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Three questions

1. I use Firefox but have installed Chrome too. In the advance setting, there are two provisions

a Restore security to the original defaults.

b Clean up the computer. My question is why Google controls Windows?

2. I have a Yahoo mail account. It is operated by me and one of a family member from his laptop. Sometimes mail from Yahoo ts received that it is used from other locations,. If it was not me change the password otherwise ignore. BUT THIS TIME i RECEIVED SECURITY ALERT MESSAGE FROM GOOGLE. HOW GOOGLE IS INVOLVED. Is it not malware?

3. I need Google search engines available in Firefox. If I want Gmail, can have in Firefox and also in EDGE. Why not uninstall Chrome Browser?

:)

AslamSherwani, Dec 8, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

Three questions

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Three questions

1. Three questions - Similar Threads - Three questions

2. Three questions regarding the entire taskbar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Three questions regarding the entire taskbar in Windows 11: Greetings Community,I was forced to upgrade to Win11 recently due to driver issues R7-7840HS doesn't come with graphic drivers for Win10, resulting in constant crashes. Now the system has left me with three major concerns:1 Is there a way to unfold all the tasks in the...
  3. Three questions regarding the entire taskbar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Three questions regarding the entire taskbar in Windows 11: Greetings Community,I was forced to upgrade to Win11 recently due to driver issues R7-7840HS doesn't come with graphic drivers for Win10, resulting in constant crashes. Now the system has left me with three major concerns:1 Is there a way to unfold all the tasks in the...
  4. Question Is a 6800 XT with three connectors better than a 6800 XT with two?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question Is a 6800 XT with three connectors better than a 6800 XT with two?: I had an [ASRock Phantom Gaming 6800 XT]https://pg.asrock.com/Graphics-Card/AMD/Radeon%20RX%206800%20XT%20Phantom%20Gaming%20D%2016G%20OC/index.asp with 3 connectors, but I was having issues with it and returned it for a...
  5. Question Is a 6800 XT with three connectors better than a 6800 XT with two?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question Is a 6800 XT with three connectors better than a 6800 XT with two?: I had an [ASRock Phantom Gaming 6800 XT]https://pg.asrock.com/Graphics-Card/AMD/Radeon%20RX%206800%20XT%20Phantom%20Gaming%20D%2016G%20OC/index.asp with 3 connectors, but I was having issues with it and returned it for a...
  6. Question Is a 6800 XT with three connectors better than a 6800 XT with two?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Three Computers But Only One Printer: Switching Between Question ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Three Computers But Only One Printer: Switching Between Question ?: Hi, Would appreciate any thoughts on this, please: Have an iMac, and two additional W10 PC's in study. But, only 1 Printer. Presently have a mechanical push-button switch box to select which one is to do the printing. Push-Buttons very flaky and un-relaible. Also, the...
  8. Three Computers But Only One Printer: Switching Between Question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Three Computers But Only One Printer: Switching Between Question ?: Hi, Would appreciate any thoughts on this, please: Have an iMac, and two additional W10 PC's in study. But, only 1 Printer. Presently have a mechanical push-button switch box to select which one is to do the printing. Push-Buttons very flaky and un-relaible. Also, the...
  9. Locked out of MS Account because of failed (?)Three Security Questions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked out of MS Account because of failed (?)Three Security Questions: I'm locked out of my Window 10 Microsoft Account after not using the computer for two months. I re-set the password but then it didn't work. So I tried recovering my account and was asked to answer three security questions I'd previously entered. When I entered them, I got a...
  10. I have two or three questions about upgrading Windows 10 Home on my Dell gaming desktop....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have two or three questions about upgrading Windows 10 Home on my Dell gaming desktop....: Hello, I bought a gaming desktop from Dell in June 2018. Windows 10 Home was pre-installed by Dell. How much does it cost to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to other Windows versions, such as Windows 10 Pro. Advice from Microsoft Community members on a Windows 10 version...