Windows 10: Three recent BSoDs kmode exception not handled+clock watchdog timeout

Discus and support Three recent BSoDs kmode exception not handled+clock watchdog timeout in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, there! A while ago I created this topic. Since then I decided to format my computer and start from the beginning. I did do that on the 20th. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RômuloSantana, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Three recent BSoDs kmode exception not handled+clock watchdog timeout

Hi, there!

A while ago I created this topic. Since then I decided to format my computer and start from the beginning. I did do that on the 20th. I once again used "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and "sfc /scannow" on the command prompt, I once again stress-tested each hardware component, I once again installed Malwarebytes and I once again ran the Memory Diagnostics. I also updated the BIOS and got the latest drivers for everything straight from the manufacturers's websites. And I also also updated Windows fully. Everything worked perfectly fine up until the 24th. On that day I had installed Avira and decided to uninstall it. I'm only mentioning this because it may be relevant. A few hours after I uninstalled Avira, I got my first new BSoD. I decided to check the Device Manager and found that two drivers weren't fully updated: the NVIDIA USB Type-C Port Policy Controller and the Communications Port COM1 drivers. I updated them and thought everything was fine. My mistake, because earlier today on the 25th I got another BSoD. And the PC also failed to properly shutdown one time, which generated another minidump. You'll find all three of the minidumps on the following folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SSXbetdSYzDytyxOMk1GXc54DjCBSnu2?usp=sharing

Here are my specs, if that's of any help:
    MB: ASUS PRIME B450M-GAMING/BR

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: NVIDIA GALAX GeForce RTX 2060 Super 1-Click OC

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Ryzen Black, 2x8GB DDR4, 3200MHz

PSU: Corsair CV650 80 Plus Bronze 650W

HDD: 1TB SATA3 Seagate BarraCuda - ST1000DM010

SSD: 120GB SATA3 Western Digital Green - WDS120G2G0A

Any and all help solving this will be much appreciated!

:)

RômuloSantana, Dec 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 - BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (cng.sys)

Hi,

We suggest that you try the workaround suggested on DonchakVS's reply on August 5, 2015 and check if it resolves the issue:

Windows 10 - BSOD: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (cng.sys).

Rolando Vil, Dec 25, 2020
  3. JRR
    JRR Win User
    BSOD Clock watchdog timeout Windows 10

Found my fix:

1. Downloaded a current (April 2018) ISO of Windows 10 64-bit from Microsoft

1. Downgraded product from "Enterprise" to "Pro"
    2. HIGHLY LIKELY issue with UPDATES for Spectre and Meltdown

Windows now works!! those new updates are not installed yet (unless they are part of the new ISO i used.)

Helpful people were:

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD Problems - Windows Crashes and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Help and Support

Clock watchdog timeout windows 10

Three recent BSoDs kmode exception not handled+clock watchdog timeout :)

4. Three recent BSoDs kmode exception not handled+clock watchdog timeout

BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Newly updated to Windows 10 Pro and now getting BSOD KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. System in rebooting shortly after starting up. Any help appreciated.

Tara Gautz, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Three recent BSoDs kmode exception not handled+clock watchdog timeout

1. Three recent BSoDs kmode exception not handled+clock watchdog timeout - Similar Threads - Three recent BSoDs

2. Clock Watchdog Timeout BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock Watchdog Timeout BSOD: Hi, I have a pretty serious problem wich seems to come from my cpu i9 12900k :a BSOD error Clock Watchdog Timeout occurs when running high cpu demanding programs such as benchmark softwares cinebench r24 , Intel processor diagnostic tool, long video games sessions modded red...
  3. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD: It happens when playing Valorant, Warframe, GTA 5 or any demanding game. I have used an automatic driver utility to detect and update drivers. Its called Driver Booster 11.SPECS:Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor, 4701 Mhz, 12 Cores, 24 Logical Processors GPU:...
  4. BSOD - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Got a random BSOD today.Memory dump file is hereCan you help?************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  5. BSOD CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT: Hello all!Something went wrong when installing a new AMD processor driver that turned out to be incompatible with my CPU. I managed to uninstall it through a repair USB. Afterwards, I converted my SSD from MBR to GPT with mbr2gpt. Now I'm getting regular BSODs "CLOCK WATCHDOG...
  6. BSOD Clock Watchdog Timeout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Clock Watchdog Timeout: Got a BSOD with the error code "Clock Watchdog Timeout" while playing Valheim. Here is the DMP file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmBtipVBx2pVgR96kqZbOLiMxrp9?e=2ocuOiLog:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎6/‎14/‎2023 4:08 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event...
  7. BSOD Clock Watchdog Timeout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Clock Watchdog Timeout: Got a BSOD with the error code "Clock Watchdog Timeout" while playing Valheim. Here is the DMP file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmBtipVBx2pVgR96kqZbOLiMxrp9?e=2ocuOiLog:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎6/‎14/‎2023 4:08 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event...
  8. 3+ recent BSoDs kmode exception not handled+clock watchdog timeout

3+ recent BSoDs kmode exception not handled+clock watchdog timeout: Hi, there! A while ago I created this topic. Since then I decided to format my computer and start from the beginning. I did do that on the 20th. I once again used "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and "sfc /scannow" on the command prompt, I once again...
  9. Kmode exception not handled BSOD

Kmode exception not handled BSOD: Hi, I've been receiving multiple BSODs since recently upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I've tried running sfc /scannow and have updated all the drivers I could find but nothing has worked so far. Have attached the V2 Log, any help would be much appreciated. 161151
  10. BSOD - Clock Watchdog Timeout

BSOD - Clock Watchdog Timeout: Hello, hope you are all well! The past few days I've been getting the BSOD with Stop code: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT about 2-3 times a day. I have tried a few fixes - including turning overclock down and then off, re seating RAM, rolling back windows update but nothing has...