Windows 10: Three recent BSoDs

Discus and support Three recent BSoDs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, there! A while ago I created this topic. Since then I decided to format my computer and start from the beginning. I did do that on the 20th. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RômuloSantana, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Three recent BSoDs

Hi, there!

A while ago I created this topic. Since then I decided to format my computer and start from the beginning. I did do that on the 20th. I once again used "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and "sfc /scannow" on the command prompt, I once again stress-tested each hardware component, I once again installed Malwarebytes and I once again ran the Memory Diagnostics. I also updated the BIOS and got the latest drivers for everything straight from the manufacturers's websites. And I also also updated Windows fully. Everything worked perfectly fine up until the 24th. On that day I had installed Avira and decided to uninstall it. I'm only mentioning this because it may be relevant. A few hours after I uninstalled Avira, I got my first new BSoD. I decided to check the Device Manager and found that two drivers weren't fully updated: the NVIDIA USB Type-C Port Policy Controller and the Communications Port COM1 drivers. I updated them and thought everything was fine. My mistake, because earlier today on the 25th I got another BSoD. And the PC also failed to properly shutdown one time, which generated another minidump. You'll find all three of the minidumps on the following folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SSXbetdSYzDytyxOMk1GXc54DjCBSnu2?usp=sharing

Here are my specs, if that's of any help:
    MB: PRIME B450M-GAMING/BR

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: GALAX GeForce RTX 2060 Super 1-Click OC

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Ryzen Black, 2x8GB DDR4, 3200MHz

PSU: Corsair CV650 80 Plus Bronze 650W

HDD: 1TB SATA3 Seagate BarraCuda - ST1000DM010

SSD: 120GB SATA3 Western Digital Green - WDS120G2G0A

Any and all help solving this will be much appreciated!

:)

RômuloSantana, Dec 25, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

Multiple BSOD errors started recently

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Three recent BSoDs [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please update your BIOS to version 1402
    P8Z77-V LK | Motherboards | ASUS Global

If this doesn't help, I would suggest to clean reinstall the display drivers
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Attachment 67923

3. Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Have you tried the following? how to disable "recent places" in MS Word? - Super User

jaamulberry, Dec 25, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Three recent BSoDs

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Three recent BSoDs

1. Three recent BSoDs - Similar Threads - Three recent BSoDs

2. Had three BSOD happen yesterday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Had three BSOD happen yesterday: First one on 8/12/2021 5:46PMBugcheckCode127BugcheckParameter10x8BugcheckParameter20xfffff8060a696e50BugcheckParameter30xfffff8060a66d000BugcheckParameter40xfffff80608ac18f4Second one at 8/12/2021...
  3. Three BSOD in quick succession

Three BSOD in quick succession: Windows 10 pro 64 bit Today within a hour had three bsod's happened 1.Kernel Security check failure 2.SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3.PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA system updates are current.. V2LOG and system info attached. Request guidance please. 177151
  4. Recent BSOD

Recent BSOD: Since yesterday my computer has faced a few BSOD crashes when playing games. At first i got a TCPIP.SYS erorr but after I ran driver verifier this morning and it seems to be indeed related to one of my drivers. Driver verifier says it is HIDCLASS.SYS. Can someone help me...
  5. Different BSOD's for the past three months.

Different BSOD's for the past three months.: Hi, so, for the last three months i got constans BSOD's. They don't appear when im doing something in particular, mostly when the pc in chilling with no stress. They started one month after the pc was build and running smooth. Here are the specs: MoBo:MSI B450A-Pro Max GPU:...
  6. Three recent BSoDs kmode exception not handled+clock watchdog timeout

Three recent BSoDs kmode exception not handled+clock watchdog timeout: Hi, there! A while ago I created this topic. Since then I decided to format my computer and start from the beginning. I did do that on the 20th. I once again used "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and "sfc /scannow" on the command prompt, I once again...
  7. Every day for three years... bsod

Every day for three years... bsod: My computer bluescreens everyday, I get every kind of crash report out there. Three long years of comp sci kids trying to help me, a few hours long MEMTEST when I built it the thing, and another a few weeks ago. If I want to use my computer for anything intensive I have to...
  8. Recent BSOD

Recent BSOD: Recently my laptop suffered a Blue Screen of Death. Some help would be appreciated if you could fix it. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzBWKRJZFkWon1Dm-VmPyZDRgp5 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzBWKRJZFkWonwG7Vb8NHetU40N...
  9. recent BSOD's

recent BSOD's: Hi since a week or two I am starting to have frequent BSOD's on my laptop. I have the feeling it is associated to avira antivirus. When I try to do a antivirus scan it always ends in BSOD even before the end of the scan. I tried reïnstalling the scanner, but no succes. In...
  10. Random BSOD occurred three times

Random BSOD occurred three times: Hi, On three occasions, my laptop has crashed displaying the blue screen. If I recall correctly, the blue screens occured while I was either browsing the web or reading a PDF.. Thank you! 35774