Windows 10: Three stack windows layout

Discus and support Three stack windows layout in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, I am a developer. I use a 34 inch landscape screen 3440x1440 resolution. Most of the time I would like to divide my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jordi Freixa Mallol, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Three stack windows layout

Dear Microsoft Community,

I am a developer. I use a 34 inch landscape screen 3440x1440 resolution.

Most of the time I would like to divide my screen in three in order to put the code editor in the center, and two windows, one at each side browser, console or document. Right now the possibility is to autoresized windows using Windows+Left/Right.

Is there any way to do what I am looking for?

Thanks in advance!!

Jordi

:)

Jordi Freixa Mallol, Nov 26, 2020

2. Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Three stack windows layout

Bruce Hagen, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Three stack windows layout

1. Three stack windows layout - Similar Threads - Three stack layout

2. What's Wrong With Windows Stacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Wrong With Windows Stacked?: How do I show 'Windows Stacked' in FULL-SCREEN display. Previous versions did this by default, whether 'Stacked,' 'Side By Side,' or 'Cascaded' -it filled the whole screen. Right now, when I have two windows open, and choose 'Stack Windows,' it 'Stacks' them alright -but also...
  3. What's Wrong With Windows Stacked?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's Wrong With Windows Stacked?: How do I show 'Windows Stacked' in FULL-SCREEN display. Previous versions did this by default, whether 'Stacked,' 'Side By Side,' or 'Cascaded' -it filled the whole screen. Right now, when I have two windows open, and choose 'Stack Windows,' it 'Stacks' them alright -but also...
  4. Windows 11 irDA stack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 irDA stack: Does Windows 11 have irDA support? I use a device that connects to my Windows 10 computer using irDA. I had problems when I upgraded to Windowds 10 because the support for an irDA stack had been removed. Some while later the support was added to a later version of Windows 10....
  5. 'Show windows stacked' applies the stacking layout across all virtual desktops

'Show windows stacked' applies the stacking layout across all virtual desktops: In Windows 10 21H1 build 19043.985, 'Show windows stacked' from the Taskbar stacks windows across all virtual desktops.Let's say you have four windows opened -- two on virtual desktop 1, and two on virtual desktop 2. When selecting 'Show windows stacked', on virtual desktop...
  6. Three monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Three monitors: I am trying to connect two external "monitors" an old Vizio TV and an old Dell monitor to my laptop Windows 10 for a total of three monitors. The TV is connected to the laptop's HDMI port via an HDMI cable and the monitor is connected to the laptop's USB port via a VGA cable...
  7. Three questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Three questions: 1. I use Firefox but have installed Chrome too. In the advance setting, there are two provisions a Restore security to the original defaults. b Clean up the computer. My question is why Google controls Windows? 2. I have a Yahoo mail account. It is operated by me and...
  8. Three scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Three scam: Playing msn games and this overrides program ad will not go away...
  9. switch desktop layout to Windows 7 layout?

switch desktop layout to Windows 7 layout?: how do I switch from Windows 10 desktop layout to Windows 7 layout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/switch-desktop-layout-to-windows-7-layout/03d05cc9-9235-445d-b41b-c83ea5b41cd3
  10. Three errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Three errors: I keep getting this three errors repeatedly. First one is memory management Second one is bad config info The third one is kmode exception not handled (ntfs.sys) Please help i need to fix my laptop soon...