Windows 10: Three unexpected blue screens within 2 hours ...

Discus and support Three unexpected blue screens within 2 hours ... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Yesterday I had with my W10 three blue screens within 2 hours, and I did nothing else than using Mozilla Firefox and browsing ... These are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wigl, Jan 11, 2019.

1. wigl Win User

Three unexpected blue screens within 2 hours ...

Hello!

Yesterday I had with my W10 three blue screens within 2 hours, and I did nothing else than using Mozilla Firefox and browsing ...

These are the error codes:

The computer was restarted after a critical error. Error code: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802d6dc8d67, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff).

(1 time)

The computer was restarted after a critical error. Error code: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff800f1a56d67, 0xfffff906a26f2048, 0xfffff906a26f1890).

(2 times)

Any idea what's going on here?

:)

2. Junaid_A Win User

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Three unexpected blue screens within 2 hours ... - Similar Threads - Three unexpected blue

2. (70368744177664),(2) Unexpected Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    (70368744177664),(2) Unexpected Restart: i left my laptop unattended for a few minutes and suddenly it shut down. i checked the event viewer and found out about the critical event. its an INSPIRON 7577 gaming laptoop and ive had it for several months and this is the first time that it has happened ever. im hoping it...
  3. Problem with three screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with three screens: I use PC running Windows 10 and two additional connected monitors. I have a problem with these monitors because when I shut down my PC and then start it again, all the windows and apps icons that were on the third monitor get moved to the middle screen. It is very...
  4. Blue Screen Error Evert Hour Regularly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Error Evert Hour Regularly: Hi guys, I have been having a lot of blue screen errors couple times a day. I have clean re-install Windows 10 on 10/11/2018 and all the drivers are all up-to-date. Below shown how often ever since the clean installation. It was actually improved after, before the...
  5. Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap: I have Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803, OS build 17134.1; Whenever, I click on my 6D Software ICON to start the program, I get the blue screen with unexpected kernel mode trap. I was one of those who started with Windows 7 and accepted the free upgrade to Windows 10. I...
  6. Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap: I have Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803, OS build 17134.1; Whenever, I click on my 6D Software ICON to start the program, I get the blue screen with unexpected kernel mode trap. I was one of those who started with Windows 7 and accepted the free upgrade to Windows 10. I...
  7. BLUE SCREEN - unexpected store exception

BLUE SCREEN - unexpected store exception: Hey I keep getting blue screen with the unexpected store exception i created the DPM zip with the info file from msinfo32 any idea how to resolve it? all the files are here...
  8. Surface Book 2 Bluetooth Blue Screen

Surface Book 2 Bluetooth Blue Screen: Hi! I've had an issue sometimes where if I try to pair my Samsung Gear IconX (2018) earbuds to my Surface Book 2 (13.5, i7, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD) via Bluetooth and turn the Bluetooth on the laptop on and off, the computer Blue Screen's and gives me a...
  9. Two BSOD 0xA within an hour

Two BSOD 0xA within an hour: I have had a history of occasional BSODs of different types but just today I had two BSODs with stop code 0xA. Both of them happened while installing Heroes of the Storm. I have not noticed anything wrong with my computer prior to this. No new hardware recently. I don't think...
  10. BSOD Once every 2 weeks, usually happens within 1 hour of turning on

BSOD Once every 2 weeks, usually happens within 1 hour of turning on: HI Guys So i have been getting a BSOD every 2 weeks or so, and it only ever happens when the computer has recently been turned on, never happened after an hour or so of it being turned on. Recently I have been getting more frequent Blue Screens, which aren't shown in...