Windows 10: Three unexpected blue screens within 2 hours ...

Discus and support Three unexpected blue screens within 2 hours ... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Yesterday I had with my W10 three blue screens within 2 hours, and I did nothing else than using Mozilla Firefox and browsing ... These are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wigl, Jan 11, 2019.

1. wigl Win User

Three unexpected blue screens within 2 hours ...

Hello!

Yesterday I had with my W10 three blue screens within 2 hours, and I did nothing else than using Mozilla Firefox and browsing ...

These are the error codes:

The computer was restarted after a critical error. Error code: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802d6dc8d67, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff).

(1 time)

The computer was restarted after a critical error. Error code: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff800f1a56d67, 0xfffff906a26f2048, 0xfffff906a26f1890).

(2 times)

Any idea what's going on here?

:)

2. Junaid_A Win User

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Three unexpected blue screens within 2 hours ... - Similar Threads - Three unexpected blue

2. Blue screen almost every three hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen almost every three hours.: Hi guys, I have used memset to check the ram and there is nothing wrong with the ram; I have also checked the HDD and it passed the test; I have checked the bios settings as this is my server I have not made any overclocking settings including loadline which is at the default...
  3. Blue screen almost every three hours.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen almost every three hours.: Hi guys, I have used memset to check the ram and there is nothing wrong with the ram; I have also checked the HDD and it passed the test; I have checked the bios settings as this is my server I have not made any overclocking settings including loadline which is at the default...
  4. Blue screen shutdown unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen shutdown unexpectedly: Hi, i am abhinav My windows suddenly shut down suddenlyIt's showing a blue screen with the message..."You're pc has ran into a problem..we'll collect some error info and restart it for you"...And also with the error code..'Attempted Execute of Noexcute Memory'Pls can anyone...
  5. Blue screen shutdown unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen shutdown unexpectedly: Hi, i am abhinav My windows suddenly shut down suddenlyIt's showing a blue screen with the message..."You're pc has ran into a problem..we'll collect some error info and restart it for you"...And also with the error code..'Attempted Execute of Noexcute Memory'Pls can anyone...
  6. Blue screen shutdown unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. unexpected blue screen errors

unexpected blue screen errors: so twice now at two different times im getting blue screen issues unexpected kernel mode traps any ideas whats causing this issue? i suspect a memory issuewindows 10 is up to date both cpu and ram are stock ram is using docp so no overclocks at all have included some pics to...
  8. Three Blue Screens on two days

Three Blue Screens on two days: I have encountered 3 BSOD in just two days, can someone please look into this and help me? ThanksLink for minidumps and most recent MEMORY.DMP:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=iIqy79...
  9. Win unexpected blue screen

Win unexpected blue screen: Hi all, First time posting here. I built a system back in Nov 2019, have been using it since then. Once had problem when I played games. It would be fine if I was web browsing, but would crashed and popped up blue screen if I game. Turned out to be an issue with one of...
  10. three different BSoD errors within the last 24 hours [Version 1909]

three different BSoD errors within the last 24 hours [Version 1909]: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area unexpected_kernal_mode_trap kmode_exception_not_handled The page fault in nonpaged area was the first one to pop up after doing nothing but having a few firefox windows open. Then I got the unexpected kernal mode trap, and just today when I booted...