Windows 10: Three Ways to Make Life With Windows Easier

Discus and support Three Ways to Make Life With Windows Easier in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Here are three things that everyone can do to make living with Windows so much easier:1- Backup every dayWith commercial backup software you can backup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RottweilerX, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Three Ways to Make Life With Windows Easier

Here are three things that everyone can do to make living with Windows so much easier:1- Backup every dayWith commercial backup software you can backup your computer every day, automatically, on whatever schedule you choose, while you continue to use your computer. Like the man says: "Just set it, and forget it."Even more important: You can restore any backup you choose in a matter of minutes and be right back at work like nothing ever happened, without repairing, reinstalling or restoring anything.2- Use a password managerA password manager makes it easy to have a different, complex password

:)

RottweilerX, Jun 23, 2022

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 23, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Three Ways to Make Life With Windows Easier

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Three Ways to Make Life With Windows Easier

1. Three Ways to Make Life With Windows Easier - Similar Threads - Three Ways Life

2. Three Ways to Make Life With Windows Easier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Three Ways to Make Life With Windows Easier: Here are three things that everyone can do to make living with Windows so much easier:1- Backup every dayWith commercial backup software you can backup your computer every day, automatically, on whatever schedule you choose, while you continue to use your computer. Like the...
  3. Three Ways to Make Life With Windows Easier

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Three Ways to Make Life With Windows Easier: Here are three things that everyone can do to make living with Windows so much easier:1- Backup every dayWith commercial backup software you can backup your computer every day, automatically, on whatever schedule you choose, while you continue to use your computer. Like the...
  4. PRO TIP -- How to make subtitles way easier to read

in Windows 10 Support
    PRO TIP -- How to make subtitles way easier to read: I answered my own question here but I wanted to share a tip. I found a movie on YouTube I wanted to watch. The good news was that it was high resolution and widescreen. The bad news is that the subtitles were way too small. So I opened MAGNIFIER in settings. I changed it to...
  5. easier way to reconnect bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    easier way to reconnect bluetooth device?: have bluetooth keyboard. i connected it to computer 1 (c1). works fine. i pressed the bluetooth button to put it into pairing mode, and paired it with computer 2 (c2). it's now paired and connected to c2, and only paired to c1. is there no easy way to reconnect it back to...
  6. Making window resizing easier

in Windows 10 Support
    Making window resizing easier: Is there any way to change how close the mouse pointer has to be to a window border in order to resize it? On my system (running version 1909) the pointer has to be within a few pixels of the border in order to get it to turn into the double-ended arrow, which can be kind of...
  7. Twitter making rules easier to understand

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter making rules easier to understand: Our rules exist to help keep everyone using Twitter safe and ensure they can participate freely in the public conversation. Over time, we’ve added new rules and updated existing ones, but these changes eventually made our rules confusing and difficult to understand. So...
  8. Are there programs that make computer programming easier?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are there programs that make computer programming easier?: For example, I'm fairly skilled at writing formulas in Excel and also using Macro Express, but I'm not currently so good at writing code from scratch. Are there programs that would allow me to make programs without having to know the detailed structure of every programming...
  9. Windows 10: Making Deployment Easier

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Making Deployment Easier: As Joe mentioned in this blog post, the amount of interest in the Windows 10 preview has been phenomenal. We appreciate that IT pros are trying out the new features and providing feedback. But more importantly, we appreciate the sheer number of devices that you are upgrading...
  10. Making it Easier to Upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Making it Easier to Upgrade to Windows 10: Windows 10 has been a great journey so far. Following the plan we originally outlined in June, more than 110M devices have upgraded. If you’re already running Windows 10 – thank you! Our aspiration is for customers to choose Windows, and to love Windows. Our early data...