Windows 10: three word suggestions

Discus and support three word suggestions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I remove the three word suggestions that pop up on every word as I type?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jamie P. Ensign, Dec 11, 2019.

1. three word suggestions

How do I remove the three word suggestions that pop up on every word as I type?

:)

Jamie P. Ensign, Dec 11, 2019

2. Word Suggestion

Am struggling to get word suggestion to work on my recently purchased Nokia c2-01. On the c1-01 it gave a visual list of possibilities, eg "if", "he". Etc before a selection but on my c2-01 nothing appears on the screen despite word suggestion being toggled
    on. Any ideas out there.....I bought it for this featur.

Andrew

Andrewlysley, Dec 11, 2019
  3. eyke Win User
    6500c Word suggestions?

How does the SMS Prediction options -> Prediction type -> Word suggestions work?

Are you supposed to see some matching words being suggested when you type out the first few letters?

No words were suggested even with "Word suggestions" selected with my new 6500c.

There doesn't seem to be a difference between "Normal" & "Word suggestions".

Thanks in advance.

4. three word suggestions

Predictive text (normal vs word suggestions)

Which Nokia phone will give me word suggestion? I don''t particularly want a very sophisticated phone with camera, internet etc. All I want is to speak and text, but with word suggestion, completing the words for me, not only the basic predictive text.
    Can someone please suggest a phone that actually does that instead of only claiming to do it? (And what's the law on misleading claims? W.S. is listed in the functions!)

Jane Lewis

jane54---01, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

three word suggestions

1. three word suggestions - Similar Threads - three word suggestions

2. Touchscreen keyboard swipe and word suggestions missing some basic words

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen keyboard swipe and word suggestions missing some basic words: when using swipe keyboard I am unable to type some common/basic words like "jail" and "death".Swipe texting the word "jail" ends up typing "jailed" with no "jail" in the suggestions and swipe texting "death" ends up inputting a skull emoji with no suggestion for the word...
  3. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Suggestion Stopped Working: After last update 04/11/22 for Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1679 Word suggestion stopped working on two of our rigs. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue?...
  4. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Suggestion Stopped Working: After last update 04/11/22 for Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1679 Word suggestion stopped working on two of our rigs. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue?...
  5. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. unwanted word suggestions appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    unwanted word suggestions appearing: Suddenly word suggestions are appearing on every site I type anything inincluding this one. Cannot find a way or place to disable them. Any suggestions are welcome. they're most annoying. Have no idea where they are coming from....
  7. auto suggestion of word while using word application

auto suggestion of word while using word application: Please help! While I am typing anywhere, I get this annoying word suggestion box on my screen, often over my text. How do I switch it off and make it go to it's final resting place? Screen shot below: Thank you wise people. Rach Oh so ironic!!!!!!...
  8. internet settings. Word and spelling suggestions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet settings. Word and spelling suggestions.: How do I turn off word spelling suggestions on internet? and in chat rooms the first letter I type does not come up on the mess box misspelling the word. Don't know if problem is related but only does it when the word suggestion box pups up. Very frustrating. thanks for any...
  9. Which program is suggesting the next word?

Which program is suggesting the next word?: This has been happening for a month now that when I am typing in my browser or in any word processing software like MS Word or Wordpad, I constantly get suggestions for the next word (screenshot attached). I am unable to find out the program responsible for this and remove...
  10. Suggestions for new word processor

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Suggestions for new word processor: I've been using Open Office on both my laptop where it runs perfectly and on my desktop where very common names such Haden, Cassidy etc. are red lined (well I see Haden got the old red line here too). Anyway, when I put a file with no red lining on my flash drive (from...