Windows 10: Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals

Discus and support Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am planning on buying the thrustmaster 458 italia steering whelk and pedals would they work with my surface pro 3 or 4 on the crew 2?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Robotic65, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Robotic65 Win User

Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals

I am planning on buying the thrustmaster 458 italia steering whelk and pedals would they work with my surface pro 3 or 4 on the crew 2?

:)

Robotic65, Dec 23, 2019

2. Thrustmaster ferrari 458 wheel

my Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 spider wheel shows up in devices and printers as unspecified is there any way I can get to recognise that it is a steering wheel so I can use it for my pc?

any help would be appreciated

thanks Owen

owenmackintosh, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Thrustmaster 458 Italia Not Working-Error "Drivers are unavailable"

Hi,

As you are getting the error "driver is unavailable", I suggest you to visit the manufacturer's website and check for the latest drivers and install the driver for Thrustmaster 458 Italia.

Refer to the below link to download and install the drivers.
    Xbox 360 / PC steering wheel - Ferrari 458 Italia - Wheel and pedals | Thrustmaster

Hope the above information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 23, 2019
  4. JayHYW Win User

Thrustmaster 458 Italia Not Working-Error "Drivers are unavailable"

Original Title: Thrustmaster 458 Italia Not Working

When I plug in the steering wheel to my computer the green ring flashes once and then nothing happens. When I go into the control panel and look at my devices and printers, the computer does not recognize it and labels it as "Unknown Device". In the status
    it says driver is unavailable and when I try to troubleshoot it, it tells me to restart my computer. When I restart my computer, nothing has changed. PLZ HELP ASAP

JayHYW, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster 458 Italia

2. Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel: Hello i have a problem with my Thrustmaster t248. the control pannel and the firmware updater doesn't see my steering wheel. i have tried reinstalling both instances and searched online for a solution, but was not abel to find anything. my steering wheel turns on fine. i dont...
  3. Volant Thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia compatible avec Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volant Thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia compatible avec Windows 10: Je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner mon volant Thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia avec Windows 10. Dans les paramètres de Mon PC, cela me dit qu'il s'agit d'un matériel non spécifié. Comment faire en sorte que je puisse l'utiliser pour jouer sur assetto corsa par exemple...
  4. Volant Thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia compatible avec Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volant Thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia compatible avec Windows 10: Je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner mon volant Thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia avec Windows 10. Dans les paramètres de Mon PC, cela me dit qu'il s'agit d'un matériel non spécifié. Comment faire en sorte que je puisse l'utiliser pour jouer sur assetto corsa par exemple...
  5. my steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari 458 italia crashes my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari 458 italia crashes my pc: So I have Ferrari 458 italia steering wheel from thrustmaster, I found it after some time in my basement, when I tried to connect it to my main pc, my desktop started to dissapear, my start menu stopped working, task bar was flickering, all windows got like... a windows...
  6. my steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari 458 italia crashes my pc

my steering wheelthrustmaster ferrari 458 italia crashes my pc: So I have Ferrari 458 italia steering wheel from thrustmaster, I found it after some time in my basement, when I tried to connect it to my main pc, my desktop started to dissapear, my start menu stopped working, task bar was flickering, all windows got like... a windows...
  7. thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia works on windows 10, but not on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia works on windows 10, but not on windows 11: Recently I upgraded my laptop from windows 10 to 11. thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia wheel works well on windows 10 but after upgrading to windows 11, it doesn't work. As soon as Thrustmaster wheel is connected to laptop, laptop does not detect the wheel and screen flickers...
  8. thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia works on windows 10, but not on windows 11

thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia works on windows 10, but not on windows 11: Recently I upgraded my laptop from windows 10 to 11. thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia wheel works well on windows 10 but after upgrading to windows 11, it doesn't work. As soon as Thrustmaster wheel is connected to laptop, laptop does not detect the wheel and screen flickers...
  9. Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360: Dear All, Could you please help me and give the solution for this issue: Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360 I tried to remove the previous windows updated but I couldn't. This usb wheel is working with the xbox...
  10. Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360: Dear All, Could you please help me and give the solution for this issue: Windows10 freeze after pluged via USB the THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA RACING WHEEL XBOX 360 I tried to remove the previous windows updated but I couldn't. This usb wheel is working with the xbox...