Windows 10: Thrustmaster control problem

Discus and support Thrustmaster control problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Thrustmaster controls are not working in Flight Simulator 2020. They are oversensitive and I crash whenever I try to take off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JimMinewiser, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Thrustmaster control problem

My Thrustmaster controls are not working in Flight Simulator 2020. They are oversensitive and I crash whenever I try to take off.

:)

JimMinewiser, Dec 22, 2020

2. Does anyone know how to enable a Thrustmaster Joystick/Throttle Controller to free-trial flight simulators ???

Hi William,

Having a compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to use a Thrustmaster Joystick on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using your Thrustmaster Joystick on a different computer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you visit the link below and run the "Find and fix problems with devices and hardware".

How to use Microsoft easy fix solutions

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems

Thank you for replying. To answer your questions is

1 The model is Thrustmaster TMX FFB Wheel connected to 3 pedals base unit which makes it Thrustmaster TMX Pro.

2. It is identified in Device Manager as a Human Interface Device. "(Thrustmaster FFB Wheel (USB )"

3. Other machine is running the same window 10 version.

When Using the other persons PC, I click on Apps, Thrustmaster FFB Racing Wheel, Control Panel and Thrustmaster's control panel comes up. So I can then set up the Wheels and pedals.

When I try on my Pc, I click on Apps, Thrustmaster FFB Racing Wheel, Control Panel and Window's control panel comes up. Unable to set up the wheel and pedals

This is why I said that "it is nothing to do with the wheel or Thrustmaster's control panel" as it all works on other machine. It appears to me that somehow windows is going to its own control panel set up for some reason on
    my computer only. Hope this helps you.

Stevepilot52, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Thrustmaster control problem

Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems

Unable to see the Thrustmaster Wheel Control Panel to set up the wheel on this pc. Only getting Windows Control Panel, which is no good for setting the wheel up. All works OK on another computer but not my one, so I have a local pc problem as it is nothing
    to do with the wheel or Thrustmaster's control panel. All new drivers done. Can anybody help me with this ?

Stevepilot52, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Thrustmaster control problem

1. Thrustmaster control problem - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster control problem

2. Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel: Hello i have a problem with my Thrustmaster t248. the control pannel and the firmware updater doesn't see my steering wheel. i have tried reinstalling both instances and searched online for a solution, but was not abel to find anything. my steering wheel turns on fine. i dont...
  3. Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel: Hello i have a problem with my Thrustmaster t248. the control pannel and the firmware updater doesn't see my steering wheel. i have tried reinstalling both instances and searched online for a solution, but was not abel to find anything. my steering wheel turns on fine. i dont...
  4. Thrustmaster Flight Stick X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster Flight Stick X: Since recent mandated updates, it seems impossible to set flight stick controls which work. It was always so easy. Now it doesn't fly at all. What am I doing wr ong?...
  5. Thrustmaster Flight Stick X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thrustmaster Flight Stick X: Since recent mandated updates, it seems impossible to set flight stick controls which work. It was always so easy. Now it doesn't fly at all. What am I doing wr ong?...
  6. Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Controller and Joystick Controller Prevents Screensaver/Standby

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Controller and Joystick Controller Prevents Screensaver/Standby: I use a Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Controller & Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS joystick to play DCS World flight sim. As long as I have the Thrustmaster TWCS game Controllers connected to a USB port either USB2.0 or USB3.2gen1 my screensaver will not initialise and my monitors...
  7. Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Controller Prevents Screensaver/Standby

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Controller Prevents Screensaver/Standby: I use a Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Controller & Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS joystick to play DCS World flight sim. As long as I have the Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle Controller connected to a USB port (either USB2.0 or USB3.2gen1) my screensaver will not initialise and my...
  8. Thrustmaster f485 causes crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thrustmaster f485 causes crash: Hey I just purchased a thustmaster f485 italia and when i plug it in my screen goes black and shows the cursor and loading icon. The wheel is an xbox 360/pc compatible device that is detected as an xbox 360 controller. I installed the proper drivers from...
  9. Year 2000 Thrustmaster Force Feedback Wheel Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Year 2000 Thrustmaster Force Feedback Wheel Problems: Just dusted off the game Formula 1 99 which runs on W10 64 bit quite happily. But my year 2000 approx wheel didn't run at all initially. https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/ffdrw-en/ I found an answer on a Microsoft forum -...
  10. Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems: Unable to see the Thrustmaster Wheel Control Panel to set up the wheel on this pc. Only getting Windows Control Panel, which is no good for setting the wheel up. All works OK on another computer but not my one, so I have a local pc problem as it is nothing to do with the...