Windows 10: Thrustmaster f485 causes crash

Discus and support Thrustmaster f485 causes crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey I just purchased a thustmaster f485 italia and when i plug it in my screen goes black and shows the cursor and loading icon. The wheel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Duckman585, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Thrustmaster f485 causes crash

Hey I just purchased a thustmaster f485 italia and when i plug it in my screen goes black and shows the cursor and loading icon.

The wheel is an xbox 360/pc compatible device that is detected as an xbox 360 controller.

I installed the proper drivers from the site for windows 7 but it keeps happening. Any input would be apperiated.

Thanks

:)

Duckman585, Aug 13, 2020
  2. DomRusso Win User

Thrustmaster joystick

Installed a Thrustmaster joystick and it not recognized by stsyem. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks, Gom

DomRusso, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Does anyone know how to enable a Thrustmaster Joystick/Throttle Controller to free-trial flight simulators ???

Hi William,

Having a compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to use a Thrustmaster Joystick on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried using your Thrustmaster Joystick on a different computer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you visit the link below and run the "Find and fix problems with devices and hardware".

How to use Microsoft easy fix solutions

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 13, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Thrustmaster f485 causes crash

GPU-Z 0.7.5 causing crashes on load up

Any chance you could narrow it down to which running application causes GPU-Z to crash? Ideally steps to reproduce for me here.

W1zzard, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Thrustmaster f485 causes crash

1. Thrustmaster f485 causes crash - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster f485 causes

2. Root cause of a crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Root cause of a crash: My computer BSOD'd recently because of a game, and I've run the Windbg, but I don't know how to read & analyze the output:minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgqNtwl2mN3ShVZ9O2TQVOXwtuoa?e=YVXDEg************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  3. Determine cause of crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Determine cause of crashes: Hello,I've reinstalled Windows twice recently in an attempt to fix buggy performance and crashes. Despite doing my best to ensure drivers are up to date, and anything else I can think of, my PC keeps crashing. It seems to be more when my kids are playing video games....
  4. Thrustmaster Flight Stick X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster Flight Stick X: Since recent mandated updates, it seems impossible to set flight stick controls which work. It was always so easy. Now it doesn't fly at all. What am I doing wr ong?...
  5. Thrustmaster Flight Stick X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thrustmaster Flight Stick X: Since recent mandated updates, it seems impossible to set flight stick controls which work. It was always so easy. Now it doesn't fly at all. What am I doing wr ong?...
  6. AuthenticAMD.sys cause a crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AuthenticAMD.sys cause a crash: this situation occures when I play games,my first displaycard is AMD 5700XT,then after I changed to NVIDIA 1080ti and AMD 5600x and ATX power and DRAM ,this situation occured,after I changed to AMD 6600XT,it happens again.I used memtest+ and furmark to test my hardwares,it...
  7. Unknown cause of crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown cause of crashes: My computer seems to be crashing at random moments, whether I am running a program or not. I've recently reinstalled Windows 10 and removed all other content from my computer and found no fix to this problem. With each crash I get various blue screens, the most common one...
  8. Thrustmaster control problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thrustmaster control problem: My Thrustmaster controls are not working in Flight Simulator 2020. They are oversensitive and I crash whenever I try to take off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thrustmaster-control-problem/9ca84f96-4671-4a83-bf24-f674710f3f42
  9. KERNELBASE.dll is causing crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNELBASE.dll is causing crash.: I've been trying to play a simulator for a week now and still getting this error. In total I have sfc scan, regsvr32, updated the game twice, updated windows, and tried to put kernelbase.dll from my laptop on it however I couldn't change the file. Any help is greatly...
  10. Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems: Unable to see the Thrustmaster Wheel Control Panel to set up the wheel on this pc. Only getting Windows Control Panel, which is no good for setting the wheel up. All works OK on another computer but not my one, so I have a local pc problem as it is nothing to do with the...