Windows 10: Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems

Discus and support Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Unable to see the Thrustmaster Wheel Control Panel to set up the wheel on this pc. Only getting Windows Control Panel, which is no good for setting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stevepilot52, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems

Unable to see the Thrustmaster Wheel Control Panel to set up the wheel on this pc. Only getting Windows Control Panel, which is no good for setting the wheel up. All works OK on another computer but not my one, so I have a local pc problem as it is nothing to do with the wheel or Thrustmaster's control panel. All new drivers done. Can anybody help me with this ?

:)

Stevepilot52, Jul 20, 2019

2. Thrustmaster ferrari 458 wheel

my Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 spider wheel shows up in devices and printers as unspecified is there any way I can get to recognise that it is a steering wheel so I can use it for my pc?

any help would be appreciated

thanks Owen

owenmackintosh, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Thrustmaster Enzo Ferrari FFB wheel

I've got an old Thrustmaster Enzo Ferrari FFB wheel that I've been trying to get to work on my Win 10 PC. I was sent a generic driver by Thrustmaster, but get a Code 43 "the
    USB hub failed to reset" error message on device manager. The wheel doesn't show up as a device. Any ideas how I get it to work? Thanks.

surfthemaze, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems

Thrustmaster Announces New Sparco R383 Racing Wheel

It's been a while since we saw an announcement regarding this particular type of hardware here at TPU, but Thrustmaster have risen to the challenge of offering couch racing enthusiasts all over the world a new solution for their gaming wishes. The Thrustmaster Sparco R383 is an evolution of previous Thrustmaster's designs, built in a 1:1 ratio to its real life counterpart.

Officially dubbed the "Rally Wheel Add-On Sparco R383 Mod", it features a black suede rim with a brushed metal faceplate. Two adjustable metal paddle shifters are available in the back, measuring 5" in height. There are nine buttons available, as well as a directional pad that acts as another button when it's pressed down. The Sparco R383 Racing Wheel is compatible with a plethora of Thrustmaster bases (you can look at the list after the break), thus ensuring compatibility with both the console and PC realms. The Sparco R383 wheel is available now for $200.

Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems 20eMW0KZB4peF9Aw_thm.jpg

Thrustmaster Sparco R383 Supported Bases
    • T300 RS Servo Base
    • T500 RS
    • T300 RS
    • T300 Ferrari GTE
    • T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition
    • T300 RS GT Edition
    • TX Servo Base
    • TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition
    • TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
    • TS-PC Racer
    • TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod
    • T-GT
    Source: Tom's Hardware

Raevenlord, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems

1. Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Problems - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster Wheel Setup

2. Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel: Hello i have a problem with my Thrustmaster t248. the control pannel and the firmware updater doesn't see my steering wheel. i have tried reinstalling both instances and searched online for a solution, but was not abel to find anything. my steering wheel turns on fine. i dont...
  3. Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thrustmaster steering wheel doensn't get seen by control panel: Hello i have a problem with my Thrustmaster t248. the control pannel and the firmware updater doesn't see my steering wheel. i have tried reinstalling both instances and searched online for a solution, but was not abel to find anything. my steering wheel turns on fine. i dont...
  4. Firmware updater on Thrustmaster wheel not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firmware updater on Thrustmaster wheel not working.: Hello, I am trying to update my Thrustmaster TMX Wheels Firmware, but the Firmware Updater is not working, it closes as soon as I open it, are there any solutions or workarounds? I need to do this because my game is needing it, please help....
  5. Firmware updater on Thrustmaster wheel not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firmware updater on Thrustmaster wheel not working.: Hello, I am trying to update my Thrustmaster TMX Wheels Firmware, but the Firmware Updater is not working, it closes as soon as I open it, are there any solutions or workarounds? I need to do this because my game is needing it, please help....
  6. Thrustmaster control problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thrustmaster control problem: My Thrustmaster controls are not working in Flight Simulator 2020. They are oversensitive and I crash whenever I try to take off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thrustmaster-control-problem/9ca84f96-4671-4a83-bf24-f674710f3f42
  7. Steering Wheel problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steering Wheel problem: I have STR RACEFORCE Gembird steering wheel for PC and when I try to play ex. ETS 2 or NFS it just crashes when I set I want to play with steering wheel. I downloaded and reinstalled couple of times drivers for steering wheel but I just cant play with it, Did someone had...
  8. Year 2000 Thrustmaster Force Feedback Wheel Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Year 2000 Thrustmaster Force Feedback Wheel Problems: Just dusted off the game Formula 1 99 which runs on W10 64 bit quite happily. But my year 2000 approx wheel didn't run at all initially. https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/ffdrw-en/ I found an answer on a Microsoft forum -...
  9. Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thrustmaster 458 Italia Steering Wheel and Pedals: I am planning on buying the thrustmaster 458 italia steering whelk and pedals would they work with my surface pro 3 or 4 on the crew 2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thrustmaster-458-italia-steering-wheel-and-pedals/388a24f0-2aa9-49c7-8d72-dd068be1fcdc
  10. Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plug and play compatibly for Thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel: Hi there, I recently bought a thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel but because it is a "legacy" product there are windows 10 drivers. Is there really no way to get this wheel to work in with my PC even if it means losing force feedback? Seb...