Windows 10: thumb drives

Discus and support thumb drives in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Upgraded to windows 10, plugged in a thumb drive but have no idea how to open the drive 27165 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kaytea, Oct 20, 2015.

1. kaytea Win User

thumb drives

Upgraded to windows 10, plugged in a thumb drive but have no idea how to open the drive

:)

kaytea, Oct 20, 2015

2. thumb drive

I am unable to open photos on a thumb drive

how can I do that with windows 10?

JohnHenry4, Oct 20, 2015
  3. thumb drive

Hi JohnHenry4, I am Rob, a volunteer and a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting.

Start - type in --> Photos ...............find at top and click on it.

In Photo App at the top find "Import" - click that.

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 20, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

thumb drives

Hello Kaytea, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

You can open File Explorer, click on This PC, and the USB flash drive should be listed in This PC with a drive letter. Clicking on it will open it.

Brink, Oct 20, 2015
Thema:

thumb drives

1. thumb drives - Similar Threads - thumb drives

2. unable to boost the computer from the USB thumb drive with download Windows installation media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to boost the computer from the USB thumb drive with download Windows installation media: I've a LENOVO IDEAPAD 510S14ISK. Since Window10 system in it updated I can't use. I see a blue screen, saying Advanced options. I tried all of them but it did not work.About two weeks ago, ‘Chukwuemeka‘ kindly tried to help me and instructed me to download the Windows...
  3. Thumb drive partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thumb drive partition: I purchased a 1TB thumb drive. I want to partition this thumb drive, just using the tools in windows 10. How do I go about doing this? It has been so long ago since I did something this, I have totally forgotten how. Thanks in advance. 182676
  4. 2T USB Thumb Drive write issues

in Windows 10 Support
    2T USB Thumb Drive write issues: I bought a 2T Thumb Drive from China (I know but US wasnt making them at the time) so anyway on my first initial write to the drive lots of info was passed to it. Time passed not sure how much, but on my second attempt to write to the drive I created a new folder on the drive...
  5. 0x08000703EE I was copping a file from a usb thumb drive to a sata hard drive about half...

0x08000703EE I was copping a file from a usb thumb drive to a sata hard drive about half...: 0x08000703EE I was copying a file from a USB thumb drive to a SATA hard drive about halfway through I got an error message that says the source device is no longer available, so I select cancel, the USB thumb drive is now completely empty.I unplug the USB thumb drive and...
  6. Deploying Win10 fails using MDT Thumb Drive since changing to GPT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deploying Win10 fails using MDT Thumb Drive since changing to GPT: Hi Guru's, A MDT Thumb Drive, formatted with GPT, imaging a P15 or a P51, blue screens after the computer reboots the first time. The PC is set to boot using UEFI. This thumb drive (and others made the same way) works fine on T490 and T14s. I've tried the DISKPART steps with...
  7. Windows 10 May 2021 Update - Thumb Drive Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May 2021 Update - Thumb Drive Failure: Good day everyone, I just tried to update my Windows 10 to the latest Windows 10 May 2021 release. I was prompted that I had inadequate disk space and I had to plug in an external drive with at least 10GB free space. I plugged in my SanDisk 32GB drive- it was not empty but it...
  8. Fast little USB thumb drive.

Fast little USB thumb drive.: Just got one of these. It arrived today. Macrium Reflect accepts it as a place to save a backup. My backups are about 16GB, so I tested it's speed at defaults and for 16GB sized files. Pretty fast. I had it in a USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A, port. 177574
  9. Upon plugging in external ssd / thumb drive, how to choose it as the main storage place...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upon plugging in external ssd / thumb drive, how to choose it as the main storage place...: Meaning how do we save all things to external ssd / thumb drive instead of the laptop itself? submitted by /u/oko-tot [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/moip6d/upon_plugging_in_external_ssd_thumb_drive_how_to/
  10. Win 10 BSOD when accessing USB thumb drives

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 BSOD when accessing USB thumb drives: Hi, I can't find any threads on the Internet about this problem. After 20h2 update my Win10 crashes to BSOD every time I try to write anything on my thumbdrive with this error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8022aa2b340, 0xffff9a099be3e800,...