Windows 10: Thumb Nails images are no longer showing in Windows 11 folder?

Discus and support Thumb Nails images are no longer showing in Windows 11 folder? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can you explain this to me like I am 5, like I am not an expert? I deleted something? I simply want to get them back. Or find a quick and easy way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by darpa317, Dec 2, 2021.

1. darpa317 Win User

Thumb Nails images are no longer showing in Windows 11 folder?

can you explain this to me like I am 5, like I am not an expert? I deleted something? I simply want to get them back. Or find a quick and easy way to scroll through them.

:)

darpa317, Dec 2, 2021

2. How do I turn off all thumb nails?

How do I turn off thumb nails in Win10 on PC?

bklynchica44, Dec 2, 2021
  3. thumb nail or icons changes to default on its own

The size of the thumb nail or the icons changes to its default size on its own. I open the file explorer then change its size to large and again opening another folder and when i go back to it, the sizes are returned to default or reverted. If i close the
    window and again open it the same thing happens.

And also the the recent apps in the start up menu also keep disappearing.

Simorize Thapa Magar, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Thumb Nails images are no longer showing in Windows 11 folder?

printing photos from thumb nail prints

I have several older photo proof sheets with thumb nail prints. Is there a way to print a regular size photo from these sheets?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

Joella Borcherding, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Thumb Nails images are no longer showing in Windows 11 folder?

1. Thumb Nails images are no longer showing in Windows 11 folder? - Similar Threads - Thumb Nails images

2. Change thumb nails for the videos/images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change thumb nails for the videos/images: The world knows you can give us the ability to do this, I have many clients who want me to do that but it is you who is not letting me do that and my clients think I am crazy. So pretty, please. With sugar on top. Quit screwing us around more than you already have. Just do...
  3. Change thumb nails for the videos/images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change thumb nails for the videos/images: The world knows you can give us the ability to do this, I have many clients who want me to do that but it is you who is not letting me do that and my clients think I am crazy. So pretty, please. With sugar on top. Quit screwing us around more than you already have. Just do...
  4. Thumb Nails images are no longer showing in Windows 11 folder?

Thumb Nails images are no longer showing in Windows 11 folder?: can you explain this to me like I am 5, like I am not an expert? I deleted something? I simply want to get them back. Or find a quick and easy way to scroll through them....
  5. Windows 10 no longer shows image previews

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 no longer shows image previews: When clicking on an image in Windows Explorer, I now get a blank window instead of a preview. I suspect the latest update may have killed image previews. Right now I’ve had a blank window for about 15 minutes. Earlier tonight Windows did give me some errors after the image...
  6. Windows will no longer show different images on different screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows will no longer show different images on different screens: It seems I have 3 monitor 3s. As a result, the same image now shows on all 3 screens, as opposed to the way it used to work (where all 3 screens would have different images). Is there a way to fix this? [img] 27858
  7. Don't open an avchd file in thumb nail

Don't open an avchd file in thumb nail: Whenever I open an avchd file in Windows Media Player, it first opens it in a little display that's about an inch and a half square. They used to open larger and, if I wanted full screen, I could click on the little box and get that. I don't have any idea in the world how it...
  8. System image to thumb drive not working

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System image to thumb drive not working: So overall, I was having a issue with creating a system image. It would state that "The specified backup storage location has the shadow copy storage on another volume (0x80780038)" After reading several forums I found that if you delete the restore points you are able to...
  9. Thumb Nails Keep turning blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumb Nails Keep turning blank: Not really a huge issue, but yes my thumbnails keep turning blank, or if you like into a paper icon. It is quite odd, If I reboot my icons are there, but later they change into ''paper icon'' I mentioned. I have scanned my pc for malware and virus, nothing there. I am...
  10. Showing folders that no longer exist.

in Windows 10 Support
    Showing folders that no longer exist.: I deleted a handful of folders a couple days ago while under Win7x64, now i've upped to Win10 it's showing those folders under pictures. obviously i can't access folders that don't exist, which also means I can't delete them, because they don't exist......but they are still...