Windows 10: Thumbnail view size

Discus and support Thumbnail view size in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Even when I have selected extra large icons the thumbnails are only showing as large icons. How do I change this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristieW28, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Thumbnail view size

Even when I have selected extra large icons the thumbnails are only showing as large icons. How do I change this?

:)

ChristieW28, Dec 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 Picture Files not updating thumbnails

Hi,

I realize that the picture files are not updating thumbnails. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to perform “Disk Cleanup”, cleaning up the temporary internet files, thumbnail, cookies and temp files, so as to check the thumbnail view of the photo is updated by cleaning up your temporary data.

Further, if the issue persists then you can also follow these steps:

• Right click in the Folder that contains the images.

• Select View.

• Note the current icon size, and change it to another size (ie: "Medium-Icons" to "Large-Icons", then back to "Medium-Icons").

• This causes the icons to be resized and their cache updated.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 28, 2018
  3. thumbnail size

Windows file explorer will not allow me to view my files as extra large thumbnails. I do have thumbnails but when I click on "extra large icons" the thumbnails remain the same size, but become more widely spaced.

XxgoldfishxX982, Dec 28, 2018
  4. helenco Win User

Thumbnail view size

Thumbnail size

there is no option to change the thumbnail size in my file explorer picture folder. The view tab only has layout or sort options

helenco, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Thumbnail view size

1. Thumbnail view size - Similar Threads - Thumbnail view size

2. PDF thumbnail view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF thumbnail view: Is there a thumbnail view for PDFs? PDF docs in folders are displayed as icons. It would be very helpful if I could view them as images. I have Acrobat DC, and the whole creative suite....
  3. PDF thumbnail view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF thumbnail view: Is there a thumbnail view for PDFs? PDF docs in folders are displayed as icons. It would be very helpful if I could view them as images. I have Acrobat DC, and the whole creative suite....
  4. Thumbnail Size Difference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbnail Size Difference: I was wondering why the thumbnail image is bigger than others.. I am new at making my own icons, etc and the only thing I can say is that they are all the same dimensions. They are all kb in size. I'm not sure why it bothers me, but it does. Any ideas to fix it? Some larger...
  5. Thumbnail Size Difference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnail Size Difference: I was wondering why the thumbnail image is bigger than others.. I am new at making my own icons, etc and the only thing I can say is that they are all the same dimensions. They are all kb in size. I'm not sure why it bothers me, but it does. Any ideas to fix it? Some larger...
  6. Thumbnail View

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnail View: What happened to Thumbnail view of Office 365 documents in Windows 10? All my thumbnails have disappeared except for pictures and videos. This is very annoying! How do I get them all back?...
  7. thumbnail view issue

thumbnail view issue: Hello, I have installed pdf reader like foxit reader, sumatra pdf and microsoft edge as well. When I use the thumbnail view unchecked always show icons not thumbnail. As a result my other directories except Ondrive directories PDF thumbnails are working fine. But for...
  8. view thumbnails of photos

view thumbnails of photos: Good day I have tried all the usual fixes for this problem clicking the check marks in view , making sure I am in lg or ex lg view. still only can get the photo app icon to view. this is in all my photo folders Peter...
  9. view thumbnails

in Windows 10 Customization
    view thumbnails: Good day I have tried all the usual fixes for this problem clicking the check marks in view , making sure I am in lg or ex lg view. still only can get the photo app icon to view. this is in all my photo folders Peter...
  10. Icon/thumbnail views

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon/thumbnail views: I have many folders that are Adobe Ill, Adobe Photoshop and Flexi with big files. I want to change the default view for my pictures folder including its sub folders, but not every folder because it slows it way down trying to come up with a icon for these big files. Not sure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thumbnail view size